Options

Replies

• nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

I was thinking the same thing. :indifferent:

I wonder if she would hook up with an older married man :bigsmile:

these posts got me curious. quick google image search reveals that to be a pic of Jarah Mariano. a model who has been in SI and Victoria's secret.

just going out on a limb here but i bet its not her lol.

:sad:

uh yeah, it's not me. the constant pm's telling me how hot i am are creepy as hell. i'm not sure why idiots on here just assume that's me to begin with. it does give me some insight into the buill**** that super hot people have to go through in life though. i would imagine that for super hot people, the constant creepy attention gets old real quick.

oh and it's not just the men. i get pm's from women on here too telling me i'm hot. stupid idiots. like the girl in the picture REALLY NEEDS TO BE TOLD THAT SHE'S HOT AND DOESN'T ALREADY KNOW IT?

Perhaps you should use a picture of a more recognizable model.

or maybe not complain about it, cause clearly you like the attention.

maybe use a picture or a flower, or a landscape or.... I don't know, yourself?

I want to remain anonymous. In the internet forum I come from that's what we do. I don't enjoy the attention. I did not realize I would get attention in the first place. Everyone is anonymous on the forum I am most on and some use hot chicks. Nobody thinks it's actually them. I underestimated just how supid and creepy people are on other forums like this one.

Once I started getting the attention, yeah I viewed it as a social experiment into the dumbass creepy ways of people.

Hmmm interesting. If you wanted to remain anonymous, why not just place up a photo of a setting sun or something of the like rather than putting up a random photo of an attractive person.

You stated something like you now view it as an experiment of how creepy men can be etc., and you now understand what hot people must go through....

Ok... did you really think you wouldn't find creepy people on the internet? Particularly on this forum? I knew when I joined there would be tons of creepers which is why I avoid putting anything up that might be remotely close to showing off my bod or features.

Just not sure what you're really getting out of this creepy experiment you are now putting on with a fake avatar of an attractive gal....

Seems like you're the creepy one and I agree with others- enjoying the attention.

I didn't expect people to be both creepy and stupid.

I don't see how anything I'm doing is creepy. I'm not contacting anyone on this site to flirt with them. I am just going about my business and the creepers come at me.

As I stated, I chose the photo based on another site I am on all the time where everyone is anonymous and having a hot chick avatar is not viewed as anything out of the ordinary and nobody assumes it's actually the person.

Do you even know the definition of creepy? Going about your business not bothering anyone isn't creepy.

its a little weird, and you are probably a dude.

no, i'm female.

ahh... I don't believe you. cause you are weird. either way.
  • sarahz1442
    sarahz1442 Posts: 136 Member
    Options

I'm in the first picture I found that I like camp.

Nah, I'm pretty attractive actually. That's not why I don't have a picture of me. I'm not as hot as the avatar, but few people actually are that hot.

implying you deserve the attention because of your avatar and need to stop complaining isnt that far of a reach to people saying, well look at how shes dressed, she deserved it mentality...

those were my thoughts too. i doubt that the girl in the avatar would appreciate all the attention either.
  • sarahz1442
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

these posts got me curious. quick google image search reveals that to be a pic of Jarah Mariano. a model who has been in SI and Victoria's secret.

uh yeah, it's not me. the constant pm's telling me how hot i am are creepy as hell. i'm not sure why idiots on here just assume that's me to begin with. it does give me some insight into the buill**** that super hot people have to go through in life though. i would imagine that for super hot people, the constant creepy attention gets old real quick.

oh and it's not just the men. i get pm's from women on here too telling me i'm hot. stupid idiots. like the girl in the picture REALLY NEEDS TO BE TOLD THAT SHE'S HOT AND DOESN'T ALREADY KNOW IT?

I want to remain anonymous. In the internet forum I come from that's what we do. I don't enjoy the attention. I did not realize I would get attention in the first place. Everyone is anonymous on the forum I am most on and some use hot chicks. Nobody thinks it's actually them. I underestimated just how supid and creepy people are on other forums like this one.

Once I started getting the attention, yeah I viewed it as a social experiment into the dumbass creepy ways of people.

Hmmm interesting. If you wanted to remain anonymous, why not just place up a photo of a setting sun or something of the like rather than putting up a random photo of an attractive person.

You stated something like you now view it as an experiment of how creepy men can be etc., and you now understand what hot people must go through....

Ok... did you really think you wouldn't find creepy people on the internet? Particularly on this forum? I knew when I joined there would be tons of creepers which is why I avoid putting anything up that might be remotely close to showing off my bod or features.

Just not sure what you're really getting out of this creepy experiment you are now putting on with a fake avatar of an attractive gal....

Seems like you're the creepy one and I agree with others- enjoying the attention.

I didn't expect people to be both creepy and stupid.

I don't see how anything I'm doing is creepy. I'm not contacting anyone on this site to flirt with them. I am just going about my business and the creepers come at me.

As I stated, I chose the photo based on another site I am on all the time where everyone is anonymous and having a hot chick avatar is not viewed as anything out of the ordinary and nobody assumes it's actually the person.

Do you even know the definition of creepy? Going about your business not bothering anyone isn't creepy.

its a little weird, and you are probably a dude.

no, i'm female.

ahh... I don't believe you. cause you are weird. either way.

weird possible, but still a female.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    why would I own up to something that isn't true? Can you read my mind now? WOW, CAN I HAVE YOUR POWERS?

No . . . I can't read your mind.

I'm making assumptions based on your actions sometimes I'm wrong . . . . sometimes I'm not. At the end of the day I don't really care what avatar you use. I just find it odd that you picked out a model's avatar and then are surprised that people are PMing you and showing you extra attention. I'm not approving of creepy out of line messages I'm just saying that if I were to post a picture of a male model I wouldn't find it odd that people might be showing extra attention . . .
  • What316
    What316 Posts: 563
    Options
    Why don't you get all tarted up and sleep with him like the genius on the divorce payback page ...she really taught him a lesson:smile:
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options

maybe in your mind buddy. try again.

sorry, you want a buddy i suggest getting a dog
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I wish Id seperated from my cheating lying wife years ago, but stayed together for the sake of the kids. Things have never been good since then and that was twenty years ago. You just dont forget you can never ever trust them again. I so wish we had split up when I found out about it but its too late now our lives have been ruined by it ever since. You did the right thing i did the wrong thing, good for you. XX

My parents finally got divorced when I turned 21, even though their marriage had been over for 10+ years. My mom cheated with 3 different people, and it disgusts me so much. My poor dad admitted about a year ago that he stayed with her for me and my sister, but I told him, "It would've been better for us if you just divorced immediately after things started going wrong." I'll never forget the horrible things I witnessed and heard in those 10 years. Now I have a terrible relationship with my mom because of all this. Please people, if you're married and just want to make it work for the kids or you're too 'scared' to be single, think twice!!!
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I opened this up thinking "Oh Lord, another sob story asking for advice. My advice is to leave his *kitten*!"....but was pleasantly surprised to see you're two steps ahead. Good going, chika! <3
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

wasn't offering kinship dude, clearly your struggling to understand things today.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I wish Id seperated from my cheating lying wife years ago, but stayed together for the sake of the kids. Things have never been good since then and that was twenty years ago. You just dont forget you can never ever trust them again. I so wish we had split up when I found out about it but its too late now our lives have been ruined by it ever since. You did the right thing i did the wrong thing, good for you. XX

We can tell how upset you are by your appropriate use of caps lock.

:flowerforyou:

You ALWAYS have the option of leaving.
  • SpazQ
    SpazQ Posts: 104
    Options

My parents finally got divorced when I turned 21, even though their marriage had been over for 10+ years. My mom cheated with 3 different people, and it disgusts me so much. My poor dad admitted about a year ago that he stayed with her for me and my sister, but I told him, "It would've been better for us if you just divorced immediately after things started going wrong." I'll never forget the horrible things I witnessed and heard in those 10 years. Now I have a terrible relationship with my mom because of all this. Please people, if you're married and just want to make it work for the kids or you're too 'scared' to be single, think twice!!!

I couldn't agree more.

When people ask how I could do this to my kids I retort with "do what?, get out of a bad situation so I can be happy and be a better mom?"

Seriously, no one is doing their kids any favors by staying in a bad situation.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options

wasn't offering kinship dude, clearly your struggling to understand things today.

awww someone doesnt like being judged by something the say or do on a website...where oh where have i seen that before....

and it is you're
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    He probably hated the caps lock problem you have

^^^lol.

and usually if you have to tell someone, or everyone, how "happy" you are....you arent...you should call him and work things out.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    lets cut sarah1442 some slack...its obvious that she isnt that experienced in using the internet/forums and didnt realize she'd get unwanted attention.
  • sarahz1442
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

how exactly am i creepy? i don't flirt with anyone and completely ignore the dumb pm's telling me that i'm hot. again, look up the definition of creepy. this ain't it. and as i stated before, not just the men being creepy. it's around 50/50. definitely a lot of women too.

no, i did not think about whether i'd find creepy people on here. as i stated 50 times already, i mostly hang out on a forum that's completely anonymous where hot chick avatars are the norm and nobody assumes it's the actual person.

idk what i'm getting out of it. makes me hate people. that's for sure.
  • sarahz1442
    Options
    why would I own up to something that isn't true? Can you read my mind now? WOW, CAN I HAVE YOUR POWERS?

No . . . I can't read your mind.

I'm making assumptions based on your actions sometimes I'm wrong . . . . sometimes I'm not. At the end of the day I don't really care what avatar you use. I just find it odd that you picked out a model's avatar and then are surprised that people are PMing you and showing you extra attention. I'm not approving of creepy out of line messages I'm just saying that if I were to post a picture of a male model I wouldn't find it odd that people might be showing extra attention . . .

If I saw an avatar of a male model, I would never contact that person to hit on them. creepy as hell. I would also assume that there is a very good chance that it's a fake pic.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

If I saw an avatar of a male model, I would never contact that person to hit on them. creepy as hell. I would also assume that there is a very good chance that it's a fake pic.

I have to agree there. Most of the fake pictures are pretty obvious - lighting, pose, etc. Frankly, my first impulse on seeing your avatar was to do an image search and see just which model it was. I don't see what all the fuss is about. Now if you had claimed it was actually you, that would be a different story.
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Im not saying that he is not a POS for doing that....but was there a reason...thats all Im saying.....

Human Nature!

Stop feeding the monkey.
  • OrionG
    OrionG Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Seriously, the drama on this thread in incredible....
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    Options
    Seriously, the drama on this thread in incredible....

Even for MFP standards...