eating healthy = lame and boring ....

Options
ndj1979
ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
I mean come on who wants to each just plain fish, plain grilled chicken, plain rice, just vegetables...vegetables all the freaking time, really? Ughhhhhhhh good lord that is so lame and boring. Give me a tub of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and some freaking apple pie every single night, and I will be set. How do some of your people stick to such lame and boring foods day after day ..ughhh ..are you all like a bunch of zombies or something...????

Replies

• kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    hahahaha...u rock man.....
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Black_guy_dancing_with_chicken.gif
  • ndj1979
    Options

bahahahahaha that gif is awesome..you got some hot sauce with that...????
  • muziclver
    muziclver Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    There are tons of variety of things you can do. I love sauteed shrimp or chicken quesidillas. Not so much plain fish that sounds a little gross. Love chargrilled chicken on a salad with tons of seasoning. You really should spice things up as often as you can. Your body will plateau if you only feed it the same plain food all the time.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I don't do all that. I just eat regular foods and then count them, and stop when I get to too much on the calories counter. So it's not that boring for me.
  • kirlia
    kirlia Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You sound boring.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,021 Member
    Options
    What's unhealthy about fried chicken, mashed potatoes and apple pie? I forget. :smile:
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean...I just want everything I seen on tv just now, like those smore's cookies, cakes, fried chicken with buttermilk biscuits, real macaroni and cheese. Help!! And the bad thing about it is I cant work out this week, so that I can eat what I want to eat because my son is on break right now!!! I'm dying right now.:noway:
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

I love this man! He makes me so happy!
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I don't do all that. I just eat regular foods and then count them, and stop when I get to too much on the calories counter. So it's not that boring for me.

your name is chocolate...you got to be cheating with some serious desserts....
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I concur... Yogurt ftw
  • ndj1979
    Options

I love this man! He makes me so happy!

if that dude showed up at my door, I would of thought I just won publishing clearing house sweepstakes...fried chicken for life..yeaaaaaaa!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mc4ngpyXvS1rz20dio3_250_zpsd4cd43e4.gif

That's all I've got.

ETA: Oh wait, aren't you worried about starvation mode? :flowerforyou:
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I need to go back to eating healthy. I will get back into it slowly, right now these cookies and that alcohol are too good to portion.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    You sound boring.

fried chicken and mashed potatoes are boring..since when?
  • micqs
    micqs Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Def about the way you prepare the foods! I never repeat recipes, all meals are 500 below, normally include a meat, vegetable, and a carb. I even have a man in the house who LOVES it (he doesnt know whats in it!) All about creativity man! Spice it up!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean...I just want everything I seen on tv just now, like those smore's cookies, cakes, fried chicken with buttermilk biscuits, real macaroni and cheese. Help!! And the bad thing about it is I cant work out this week, so that I can eat what I want to eat because my son is on break right now!!! I'm dying right now.:noway:

I'd eat the chicken girl.....
  • JeanmarieClara
    JeanmarieClara Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You just need a really good girlfriend or wife to cook you up some good food! Healthy food DOES NOT have to be boring! :)
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    You must be doing it wrong. My meals are never boring.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Yeah...your diary looks a little boring...