Body image self-assessment quiz

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm an 18...comfortable in the skin i'm in but could use some improvement :smooched:
  • mizzcasual
    mizzcasual Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I did it yesterday on my phone and got 40 (30-40) Poor Body Image
    I took it again on the laptop I got 49(40+) Body Hatred

I guess they are both true it depends on the day tbh. they are my main reasons for going to the gym as well as it being a hobby.
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I scored a 32

The first half of the quiz were heavy hitters for me. I had to put "always" a few times there.

There's a body that I know I can have, and I can achieve - it's just frustrating that it takes so long to achieve it. My current body has extra fat and not enough muscle. I am working hard to fix that in as healthy of a manner as possible.

The second half of the quiz is where I put my "nevers." When I think about what I wished I looked like, I feel excited and spurred on to work hard to achieve it; when people talk about weight or dieting, I want to join the conversation and volunteer all of the interesting and encouraging things I've learned; when I look at fashion magazines, I think "Oooo I can't wait til I can wear that! That's going to be so cute and I'm going to look so sexaaaaaay :D "

OP - Thanks for posting this link - Hopefully I will remember to take the quiz again in 6 months and/or one year and see how my score has changed! :)
  • AlexThreeClaw
    AlexThreeClaw Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I scored a ten which kinda surprised me, I was expecting a much higher score.
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Makes sense. I know I need improvement, but I'm not unhappy with myself.
  • askme12
    askme12 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    18... not bad.
  • jillianlamb
    Options
    I scored a 73...

They're telling me I have body dysmorphic disorder/body hatred and all these scary things. I really don't know what to do with this information...
  • TheHorribleBlob
    TheHorribleBlob Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I got a 34. :I
  • MrsDangerousCurves
    MrsDangerousCurves Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I scored a 32 but I know I have body image issues. Definitely need to work on it
  • aTallLiam
    aTallLiam Posts: 75
    Options
    I got 39. I don't know what score I was supposed to get, but after that quiz I hate myself lol