June = 30 Day Shred... who is with me?

Options

Replies

• TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    SHREDDERS! Day 5 complete!

Also did 70 squats for the squat challenge.

NSV - first set of pushups - I did 10 regular and 5 modified! Woot...progress!

Have you SHREDDED today? How was it? Any NSVs??

We got this!

Stay healthy....that's #1. If you need a rest day...take it. Some of us are, some of us aren't. If you quiet your mind and listen, your body will tell you if the pain you are feeling is just soreness that you can push through or if you have an injury that you need to nurse or stay off of. LISTEN to yourself!!!! Nothing is worth an injury!
  • demarii06
    demarii06 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Day 5 completed! My NSV is that my workout outfit is looser! I'm ready for the day that the side lunges with the arm lifts stop hurting though, and Jillian doesn't bother me like other people, except for the fact that she's so busy talking that she really only does half the workout lol
  • SamiMassey
    SamiMassey Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It also bothers me that she only does half the workout! She's very hypocritical...but I think she's a really good motivator so it works for me.

Finished day 4 today, and I think it's gotten a little easier - but I don't know whether that's just because I'm more used to those particular moves or not.

I'm really determined to finish all 30 days!!!
  • TinkTribe
    TinkTribe Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello guys! I just found this thread, which is so exciting! I started the 30DS on June 1st because I knew if I matched it with the days of the month that I would force myself to do the workouts. I'm going to plan to do 10 days for each Level nonstop because I feel lazy when I take a rest day. I'm on day 5 and I'm still sore! I used to do Insanity a while back but this workout makes me sweat a lot more and I feel amazing afterwards. However, Jillian gets on my nerves sometimes with the same repetitive words in every workout but I hope it will be worth it on Day 30! I'm glad that I found a thread with people who are doing the same thing so that I can stay motivated!

Feel free to add me! I don't have many friends haha
  • loublou78
    loublou78 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi, I completed day 2 today, ouch I'm sore! I also plan to do 10 days for each level straight, it's going to be hard & when jillian's voice starts to annoy me I just think of holidays & how much I want to wear a bikini haha :) good luck guys :)
  • zummerzet_lou
    zummerzet_lou Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Did Day 5 yesterday ...

Today will be a day off from shredding ... won't get home until nearly 10pm as I have orchestra rehearsal immediately after work.

Doubly bad, team are going out for lunch today so just looking at the menu to try and make a healthy choice - am thinking soup (although won't know until we get there what todays soup is).

My jeans are definitely feeling loose today, and the scales said 61.2kgs this morning :up:
  • LoveInNumbers
    Options
    Day 5 completed!
    I absolutely adore bicycle crunches, I have no idea why.
    I also did a check and seen I lost a bit over 2 inches. That may not seem like much
    but I'm taking every accomplishment I get during this 30 Day Shred. :smile:
  • illbeyourwendy
    illbeyourwendy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 5, and I weighed in today! 3 pounds down, no joke! Hope everyone is having success!
  • Doraboyes
    Doraboyes Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Finished day 5 still hard time with jumping jacks, and no changes
  • TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Loving all this feedback. Thanks for sharing!
  • Nico_the_enabler
    Nico_the_enabler Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just did day 4. Actually managed to do the whole workout without taking a breather or putting my weights down :) Still struggling with the pushups and the skipping but otherwise .. Go Me :D
    I feel a lil stronger. But no change on the scales or on the size yet. Bit worried i am not drinking enough. :( But take each day as it comes :)
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 3. Feel pretty good now, tomorrow morning might be a different story LOL.
  • blackeraser
    Options
    day 2 DONE! i had to PUSH MYSELF to get up and do it BECAUSE I WAS SO SORE
  • varietylevel13
    Options
    I don't see many guys doing this. I just did day 6 after missing 2 days due to laziness. I feel good, though. I noticed I'm getting more flexible during the stretches at the end. Also, the cardio isn't so bad. I've noticed the video gets easier for me as I go along. Once I get to chest flies, I'm home free, but everything before that is hell and I'm not seeing much improvement from day 1 (on the early parts, I mean).
  • Skeleton_Keys
    Skeleton_Keys Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am so with you! :) Just finished L1D2 today and man, am I feeling it.. Jillian is such a beast! Anyone feel free to add me, we're all in this together! :D
  • Baby_sway86
    Baby_sway86 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I did day two of level 1 today.
    My second go at it, stopped due to a much needed vacation - ate wayyy to much junk. Back on it.
    I'm not doing the meal plan.
    Feel free to add me, look for some ppl to keep up with
  • nrsblc
    nrsblc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I completed L2D3 today and i feel great about it! Level 2 felt very hard at first but it gets easier every day! Way to go girls keep at it!
  • sophsw
    sophsw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump
  • vswift
    vswift Posts: 10
    Options
    Did day #3 of 30 day shred yesterday. This is my second run with the program. Now i do one level ever day,with Sunday being my rest day. On Sunday i will be incorporating C25K along with the 30 day shred. Wish me LUCK. Want to see my results by JULY 4. Can some one post the meal plan,cause i down loaded the exercise from the internet
  • GallwayGrl
    GallwayGrl Posts: 60
    Options
    Just finished L1D5 and it really seems like its getting better!! I had my 2nd NSV for this DVD. Never was able to do a "real" push-up until this morning. I did 4 of them!! I also can now get through the last set up jumping jacks, jump rope, punches, and leg kicks without taking a break! Keep up the great work ladies!!