What is your NSV for today?

Options

Replies

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,353 Member
    Options
    Walked 3.5 miles in 58 mins. It used to take me 1hr 45 mins! !!!!!!!
    Got DH to take me to a running shop to buy new trainers. Also got a tight exercise top. I now look the part at 63 ! ::blushing: :laugh:
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    These are great!

My NSV is from yesterday. My husband and I walk to the little store just outside the gate of our community. It's about 1.5 miles round trip. Last year, we'd get there and be exhausted and out of breath. We'd have to sit and take a break for a few minutes before making the trip back home. Yesterday, we got to the store, got some drinks, and turned around and headed home. We agreed that the walk was much easier than yesterday now that we're exercising and losing some weight. :drinker:

(Due to being prone to dehydration, I still chugged a bottle of Gatorade and some water when I got home... I guess somethings don't change that much. :tongue: )
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Benched my weight
  • iNicoleLawson
    Options
    NSV: I was TOLD "You're losing weight" .. Love it. Today's a good day. Weigh-in tmrw lets hope it reflects what I've been doing!!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Today I fit into (and look great in) a dress I bought freshman year of college...size 4.
  • souzan651
    souzan651 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am also sorry for your loss, but well done to you for being strong at a time of such great stress and sorrow.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I ordered a couple of new tank tops and a sleeveless compression muscle shirt. Because I actually have some guns now and want to show them off. :happy:
  • kenzietate
    kenzietate Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I realized while I was walking across the office to fill up my water today that my swinging arms only hit clothing and not me now!! My arms can hang straight down and not touch me except for my armpits/chest region!! I haven't been able to that in over a year!
  • mammakat0830
    mammakat0830 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    It was last night...my ten year old said..."Mum you have more muscles than daddy"... I just thought- you just wait until I keep getting ripped :drinker:
  • rmcminn89
    rmcminn89 Posts: 37
    Options
    One of my coworkers this morning said "you just keep getting smaller & smaller, dont you?"
  • dltaylorii
    dltaylorii Posts: 132
    Options
    Pardon my ignorance... but what does NSV stand for?

Naturally Smelly Vitamin?
    Narcissistic Scumbag Vulcan?
    Neutered Scorpion Vajayjay?
  • steamtrain1999
    Options
    That when I weighed in today...even though it said I gained a lb I still went and did my workout and felt that I pushed harder.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Pardon my ignorance... but what does NSV stand for?

Naturally Smelly Vitamin?
    Narcissistic Scumbag Vulcan?
    Neutered Scorpion Vajayjay?

Non-scale victory.

Also, my vote goes to any of those for the name of a rock band.
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Got back into one of my sexy bras! I put it on this morning for the hell of it, and was like BAAAZOINGGGGG! :bigsmile:
  • knitbytes
    knitbytes Posts: 114
    Options
    Not only did I manage to get into and hold Dancer Pose at yoga this week, but after class my teacher said "you just are shrinking away before my very eyes!" :D
  • Celebi03
    Celebi03 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My face pics :D
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I didn't binge
  • DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I keep having to yank up my favorite work pants because they're too loose and constantly falling down! It's bittersweet, really.
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I look sooo ****ing awesome today:)
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    My heart rate has dropped from 88 last month to 66 today.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!