Do you eat your own birthday cake?!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• BlitzClipz
    BlitzClipz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Absolutely lol. But I made sure to give half of it away and my boyfriend ate most of the other half. So i got a piece (or 2 lol) but I wasn't able to overdo it.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    This is a ridiculous question. Of course you eat your cake! It's your birthday!

Unless you're a party pooper.... in that case, you don't eat the cake.

Party pooper, super duper.
    Every party has a pooper.
    That's why we invited you!

Every party has a pooper,
    That's why we invited you!
    Party pooper, party pooper,
    Go have your poopin' fun.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    First... Happy Birthday!

Second... HELL YES! If it's my birthday, I'm eating cake. If it's anyone's birthday, and I'm invited the the celebration, I'm eating cake, unless it's my husband's, then I'm eating brownies because he prefers them to cake. :laugh:

Same goes for bridal showers, weddings, baby showers, and any other celebration involving dessert. Even coming from a big family (I'm the youngest of 6 with a buttload of nieces and nephews), there's enough time in the rest of the year to make room for all of those celebrations.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
    Eat the cake!

hCD5E4B68
  • c_faulkenburg
    c_faulkenburg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Yes! Today is my birthday too. I plan to eat my cake.. I've tried to go easy on my calories throughout today though.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I usually don't get a birthday cake, because I live alone.

I will happily have a small piece of cake at other times (including weddings etc), although I frequently skip because it's been made with chocolate.
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Eat it! I work out so I can eat cake :)
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Never had one, i usually get a cupcake and only eat the icing cause i dont like the base

Butter cream is the only good part ;(
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I always eat the cake. I love cake.
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I eat cake when it's not even my birthday. I live on the edge.

Love!! ^^^^

I'm going to a bridal shower this weekend, it's not even my shower, I'm sure there will be cake, and I will be having it.
  • ThimbleSizedPerfection
    Options
    i always cry when it comes to my birthday because of the cake...
  • carriej82
    carriej82 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am going to have a slice of my daughters birthday cake tonight! :) Happy Birthday and enjoy your cake!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I ate cake last weekend on my birthday party.

Weighed in lower this week.

=B
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    A birthday is a day you should do nice things for yourself. People give you presents so you should give yourself a present too. There is a choice of 2 presents and you should choose the one you want most: sexy, attractive body or cake and a fat body
    I need to remember this. Next time I want to bulk, instead of wasting my time with that silly business of eating a 500 calorie a day surplus, I can just eat cake one single time and gain pounds and pounds and pounds.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

It's your birthday it's a celebration......your allowed ..,,,,,it only comes once a year

Ps......happy birthday, enjoy every mouthful : )