For the tatted (or planning to get one) myfitnesspeepz

Options

Replies

• Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    i am going to get a tattoo of myself on my self only it will be a few inches taller
  • moosiau
    moosiau Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I would like something similar to this tattoo going up my side :)

bird-cage-tattoo-lower.jpg
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    6e4428b0-c8f7-4aa8-aed5-5ba8bdf92fc0_zps1bb42e38.jpg
    ab1f1a65-a96d-48c6-b334-9be985810e4d_zps46d94d96.jpg

*swoon*

I currently have two small ones from when I was younger and not thinking. Eventually I would like to get a couple more, but haven't quite decided what yet. One to honour my grandparents when they pass on and another one incorporating flowers (cherry blossoms most likely).
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    <<<Just changed my profile picture to a pic of the outline, but I still don't have one for color. I was waiting for it to heal a bit, and now I'm waiting for someone to take the pic for me! :laugh:

<<And finally have a pic with color!! :bigsmile:
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    <<<Just changed my profile picture to a pic of the outline, but I still don't have one for color. I was waiting for it to heal a bit, and now I'm waiting for someone to take the pic for me! :laugh:

<<And finally have a pic with color!! :bigsmile:

That is so pretty!!
  • nuttingh
    nuttingh Posts: 65
    Options
    I have five tattoos as of now and while I was saying that I wouldn't get another until I was more financially stable, I now tell myself that when I feel I have accomplished a great increase in health. I don't necessarily have a goal weight, I am shooting for overall health and lifestyle change. When I feel I have really made a great improvement, I think I may treat myself to a new tat. I don't have my next one in mind as of yet though. I have time :)
  • greenmonstergirl
    Options
    6e4428b0-c8f7-4aa8-aed5-5ba8bdf92fc0_zps1bb42e38.jpg
    ab1f1a65-a96d-48c6-b334-9be985810e4d_zps46d94d96.jpg

this is awesome! Love all the color!!!
  • greenmonstergirl
    Options
    I have five tattoos as of now and while I was saying that I wouldn't get another until I was more financially stable, I now tell myself that when I feel I have accomplished a great increase in health. I don't necessarily have a goal weight, I am shooting for overall health and lifestyle change. When I feel I have really made a great improvement, I think I may treat myself to a new tat. I don't have my next one in mind as of yet though. I have time :)

You go girl, you deserve it!!!
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have several planned. I've got one now but that is irrelevant because it's nothing to do with my life transformation......

I am getting patience and integrity in Korean calligraphy on my left tricep and am getting indomitable spirit in Korean calligraphy on my right tricep.....
    "Patience to show my understanding that in time all things come with perseverance"
    "Integrity to show understanding that I must make the right decisions and do the right things for the positive things to come my way"
    "Indomitable spirit-loosely translated in Korean means-though I may suffer 100 defeats I will never succomb (give up and die)"
    I chose these because I recently started taekwondo to assist me in my journey and better myself. These are some of the tenants of taekwondo.

I also plan to get my medals, ribbons, and pins earned in the Navy tattooed on my chest in the fashion that they are worn on my uniform once I get back to the size where I can wear them again.

I am working on plans for others, but that's the start.
  • elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I have the card suits down the inside of my finger and the international symbol for feminism on my ribs ( I got that once I felt comfortable enough to be seen without a top by a stranger). My next is the quote ' I do not wish women to have power over men, but power over themselves'. I would like that on my foot.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I currently have 2.....3rd is booked on June 27 and I have another being drawn up right now. That will be the big one for my ribs when I hit my 2 year anniversary of my new life :)
  • seefyboy
    seefyboy Posts: 68
    Options
    I plan on getting something similar to this on my left arm within the next few months. It's a full sleeve astronomy themed. I absolutely love everything about the universe so can't wait to get this!

http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/Seefy5/media/Img147774_space2_zps04b7eaaf.jpg.html

Img147774_space2_zps04b7eaaf.jpg.html
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I have all of my current tattoos in places that aren't affected by weight loss/gain, so I wouldn't have to wait until a GW.

I recently finished a piece that is still peeling. Which reminds me, I need to email my artist my drawing so she can get it drawn up. This one will be across my back.

When I get closer to my goal weight, I want to start my half sleeve, and also get one on my ribs. At my goal weight, I want to get one on my *kitten* (not sure what, I've just always wanted one there), and a garter belt.
  • lostdogg
    Options
    I have several planned. I've got one now but that is irrelevant because it's nothing to do with my life transformation......

I am getting patience and integrity in Korean calligraphy on my left tricep and am getting indomitable spirit in Korean calligraphy on my right tricep.....
    "Patience to show my understanding that in time all things come with perseverance"
    "Integrity to show understanding that I must make the right decisions and do the right things for the positive things to come my way"
    "Indomitable spirit-loosely translated in Korean means-though I may suffer 100 defeats I will never succomb (give up and die)"
    I chose these because I recently started taekwondo to assist me in my journey and better myself. These are some of the tenants of taekwondo.

I also plan to get my medals, ribbons, and pins earned in the Navy tattooed on my chest in the fashion that they are worn on my uniform once I get back to the size where I can wear them again.

I am working on plans for others, but that's the start.

I'm not waiting because weight loss would affect the appearance..... What I want and where I want wouldn't be affected by that.
    I'm waiting because I I haven't earned them yet. It's a prize for me. WHEN I accomplish my goals, I get a reward. Not until then. However, we all have our reasons, goals, and rewards. We are all unique.
  • lostdogg
    Options
    I have all of my current tattoos in places that aren't affected by weight loss/gain, so I wouldn't have to wait until a GW.

I recently finished a piece that is still peeling. Which reminds me, I need to email my artist my drawing so she can get it drawn up. This one will be across my back.

When I get closer to my goal weight, I want to start my half sleeve, and also get one on my ribs. At my goal weight, I want to get one on my *kitten* (not sure what, I've just always wanted one there), and a garter belt.

May I suggest incorporating some boxing gloves in there somewhere....... Maybe not on your *kitten* tho. Lol. Leaves too much room for some "jabs" there. :D
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Green orchids on my right hip, maybe. I don't want to detract from my awesome family logo tattoo. (First and so far only).
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I just got the piece on my back finished Saturday.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Once I reach my goal weight, I would love to get a quarter sleeve on my left arm. I already know what I want to go on it. So excited.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Toying with the idea of a cutesie toe ring tatt.
  • lyttmab
    lyttmab Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    When I get close to my goal, I'm getting a squashed fairy tattoo on my butt. I don't know which side yet. :bigsmile:
    LMAO