wanna share your latest YAY from your journey?

Options

Replies

• LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 3X shirt to a XL, from a 24 jeans to a 16, I am 0.4 pounds away from hitting 55 pounds, I can take my kids for a walk and not feel exhausted, and I have so much more energy. Not to mention, I wore shorts for the first time without feeling horrible. People have been noticing my loss and complimenting me on it, and I just all around feel so much better!
  • WanderingLass
    WanderingLass Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Getting on the scale, seeing a 4 pound gain, and not getting upset.

1: Swollen ankles.
    2: Skimped on water this weekend.
    3: Salty foods this weekend.
    4: Knowing my food choices were fine.

Normally I'd be beating myself up and wanting to throw in the towel. This week? I'll just be keepin' on.
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I stepped on the scale today after taking the weekend off and got down to my biggest milestone the 150 mark!!!!! Its not my goal but I made it this far I'm no longer considered overweight! I'm normal range now by all medical accounts! WOOHOO!!!!!
  • brassballa
    brassballa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to wear except two summer dresses and workout pants and work shirts :O)) because everything is too big and i have donated everything to good will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......A great excuse to go shopping to refill my closet!!!!!! woohoo ...oh that picture in my photo box is me on the right I had to buy that outfit because nothing fit ..;o)) Pure joy
  • phyllisgehrke
    phyllisgehrke Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    My biggest success is that I lost 10 pounds when I weighed today.

I am now in size 10 slacks and fitting in my blouses that was too tight and showed my abdomen.
    I bought a new blouse 2 weeks ago, but my belly showed through it.
    But I bought it anyway, tried it on this morning, no Bellly Showing.

I can now fit in all of my jeans comfortably and can zip them up, without sucking in.
    I have one more pound to go and my Bmi is at normal level, FINALLY

I have lost 1.5 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my hips. I am really pleased today.
  • MyHealthyTemple
    MyHealthyTemple Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My latest YAY moments...playing Sardines (like hide and seek) at the park with my kids last week, had to RUN to hide as they counted to 30 very quickly! Then at the weekend we went to a theme park where I PEDALLED a Go-Kart around all the laps without collapsing and also pedalled a Swan shaped boat around a lake twice, quite hard but I did it!

Today I shocked myself even more, I went to my first Aquafit class (water aerobics) for an hour work out then stayed in the pool and swam for another whole hour!! FIrst time I ever spent TWO HOURS in a pool, amazing!

So excited about all this energy emerging, I have been looking for it for years!!

P.S. Actually starting to enjoy life again and feeling much more like a younger person again.
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    My biggest success thus far is my size 16's are getting loose on me I spent all day yesterday pulling up my pants :ohwell:

I posted this the other day about my 16's but guess what I got my 14's on today and they are a little tight But man does it feel great to know I am back down to them and cant wait to get down another size or so!!
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am finally under 200lbs :D
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    This past weekend I put on my jeans & realized they are getting too big, the kicker? When I started this journey in Feb, they didn't fit me at all, they were at least a size too small. I couldn't get them done up. Now I will be lucky if I can get the summer out of them! :laugh:
  • Kittiegirl06
    Kittiegirl06 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have had a couple lately.
    First, after only losing 5 pounds, I thought I haven't lost any inches because I measured my belly and there was no difference. Later, I was updating measurements I found from my biggest. I realized that I didn't lose on my belly but I have lost about half an inch on unexpected places: my neck, forearms, calves and hips. :D

Second is today I put on an outfit I haven't wore in a while. I noticed that my belly isn't as pudgy as I last remember it in this outfit. It boosted my spirit quite I bit! :D
  • mitsi94
    mitsi94 Posts: 64
    Options
    This weekend I was over visiting a friend, sitting on her couch talking, when I all of a sudden realized I had my legs crossed. At the knee!!! Really, One knee over the other! I can't remember the last time I could do that ... it's been years! I lost 57 lbs last year, but have been stalled for about the past 4 months. But recently I have been seeing that I've lost a few more inches even if the scale hasn't moved. Must be why my knees all of a sudden fit together. I've still got a ways to go to get to my goal, but that was definitely a "yay" moment for me!
  • artsycella
    artsycella Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite skirts is half falling off me at work today.

Oh! And one of my coworkers told me she could tell I was losing weight. The first time someone has commented. Yay!
  • MCAB0011
    MCAB0011 Posts: 2
    Options
    I've lost 5 pounds in my first week of excerising and eating right, and I can tell I'm getting stronger and faster. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep this up :)
  • ExtraAwesome
    Options
    Fitting back into my size 10 (australian) pants. I'd almost given up on wearing them after a silly shopping spree but they finally fit. And only really a month into my recontinued journey so can't wait to see what happens next.
  • BlitzClipz
    BlitzClipz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I finally saw the 140s on the scale yesterday for the first time since I gained 20 pounds a year ago!!! I'm 5 -8 pounds away from my pre-weight gain weight, and 15-20 pounds from my goal :)
  • crystal_oo
    crystal_oo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Everyone's NSV AND SV are awesome!
    Today- I know it's silly, but some days I like to play Dance Dance Revolution to exercise (I play heavy mode, trust me... it's a crazy workout if you do it right),. Well, today I finished a song that normally leaves me panting and needing a break.... but TODAY I ended up getting through the whole song and was ready to do it again, no problem! Woo hoo!!
  • ExtraAwesome
    Options
    Everyone's NSV AND SV are awesome!
    Today- I know it's silly, but some days I like to play Dance Dance Revolution to exercise (I play heavy mode, trust me... it's a crazy workout if you do it right),. Well, today I finished a song that normally leaves me panting and needing a break.... but TODAY I ended up getting through the whole song and was ready to do it again, no problem! Woo hoo!!

Ah thats the best feeling isn't it. Which song was it? I've been working on Hot Limit from the 5th mix but still can't get past standard on my home mat. I envy you playing heavy. I'm only just starting to get into it and my feet can't seem to keep up.
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Breaking the 170's! even when the scale read 169.5...i was just so excited! 20 more to go, or 19.5!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    A week or so ago, I folded up a pair of jeans to be taken to the thrift store. I remember buying them a year or so ago and exulting because they were my new "skinny" jeans. They are/were a 42" Waist. I was happy when I bought them because I'd just come down from a 46" Waist. I'm sitting at my desk, typing this, wearing a 38" Waist (yesterday I wore some 36's. Feels good to be making progress. :)
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    This is a great post - yay to celebrating the yay moments!

In February I started working out with a trainer - this week I hit my 6 month weight loss goal 2 months early.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!