Do guys still like girls that look like this?

Options

Replies

• _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Well I guess I'm doomed. Never been fat, never will be. I like being fit and healthy.

I have seen you on here many times and think you are lovely. That's just my opninion, really.
  • Joneisha07
    Joneisha07 Posts: 49
    Options
    If I could target areas! I would love to be distributed that way...
  • hungryhobbit1
    hungryhobbit1 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    <~~~ professional picture not Photoshopped. Airbrushed maybe, but that's all me all real. I'm the same in all of my pictures in my album.

Not to single you out, but nobody airbrushes photos anymore. (Have not since the early 90s or so) All professional photographers use photoshop to one extent or another, I'm sure what you mean to say is they have been color corrected, etc but your body contours have not been changed.

In the original post, several of the women have clearly had their body contours completely changed, digitally. (And not very well, one of them reminds me of Jessica Rabbit, so asking if "guys like that" is kind of like asking if guys like Jessica Rabbit.)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    LMAO :laugh: I'm not looking for validation and don't feel the need to defend myself anymore.

Glad you learned something. Only took like 17+ pages.
    I am not going to resort to tearing people down to make myself feel good.

No just make threads asking for validation to a body that is obese like yours and then try to bash other body types being mentioned here.
    This thread just shows how disgusting people are on the inside. How 4-5 pictures and a few words can have people ripping each other to shreds. Shame.

It really is a shame. Next time, don't try and start this crap.
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Yes to curvy women! Not too big, not too small! Just right! :laugh:

PS Curvy doesn't necessarily make you fat!
  • kelmom123
    kelmom123 Posts: 5
    Options
    The second one just looks wrong and totally out or proportion. No woman has hips like that and a flat stomach.. thats not how fat distribution works. Let's at least portray curvy women realistically, we aren't a size two and we know it... so why make us fit the mold of a size 2? We're beautiful as we are.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Grrr...i cant see the pics! :sad:
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    LMAO :laugh: I'm not looking for validation and don't feel the need to defend myself anymore.

No just make threads asking for validation to a body that is obese like yours and then try to bash other body types being mentioned here.
    This thread just shows how disgusting people are on the inside. How 4-5 pictures and a few words can have people ripping each other to shreds. Shame.

Ohhhh... she's just back pedaling now.
  • MackLuster77
    MackLuster77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    OP loves drama. That's the long and short of it.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    <~~~ professional picture not Photoshopped. Airbrushed maybe, but that's all me all real. I'm the same in all of my pictures in my album.

Not to single you out, but nobody airbrushes photos anymore. (Have not since the early 90s or so) All professional photographers use photoshop to one extent or another, I'm sure what you mean to say is they have been color corrected, etc but your body contours have not been changed.

In the original post, several of the women have clearly had their body contours completely changed, digitally. (And not very well, one of them reminds me of Jessica Rabbit, so asking if "guys like that" is kind of like asking if guys like Jessica Rabbit.)

Yes, that! Color corrected. He did not mess with my body contouring. I am still somewhat orange, but that was the mandatory spraytan for the competition. Clearly I know nothing of Photoshop or airbrushing, lol. Also, I can't see the pics posted in the OP. :/
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Very much ! Nothing worse than skin and bones.

*facepalm*

*facepalm* it's one persons opinion. I am sure you're used to everyone liking you but it's ok I promise.
    Your something special aren't you? Why do you think it OK to put down smaller women but it get offended when people put down larger girls? Body shaming not OK. Period. Large or small. It just wrong

Oh my lord. I didn't put anyone down read the tread before you comment. No one said anything when some called me a whale. Are you people kidding me? SMH sick. I haven't shamed anyone's body period and I won't be attacked for doing so.
  • Deak2013
    Deak2013 Posts: 30
    Options
    No.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Very much ! Nothing worse than skin and bones.

*facepalm*

*facepalm* it's one persons opinion. I am sure you're used to everyone liking you but it's ok I promise.

So if somebody said something derogatory about "curvy" women that would be ok- afterall its only 1 person's opinion

I haven't been fighting with anyone about either. I am amazed at what insecure people turned this into.

Okay... so you like to bring out the best in people? Not insecure, I don't need validation from strangers on the internet.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

x2.
  • EponaBlue
    EponaBlue Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow, I actually read all of that. Can't believe it's still going. No matter what you find attractive, it wouldn't be as distinguishable without contrast. We all make each other look good. Ladies, be who you are, don't be so defensive!
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Omg I now officially despise this thread and all it stands for. Just posting again to help it roll so it eventually drops off my topics.
    91jo5l.gif
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    i find it astonishing that a woman cant work out when a pic is photoshopped to beyond weird proportions
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Lol, OP sent me a message referencing my post count to insinuate I have no life.

Shame on you for being on a site for over two years and communicating with your friends in private boards, or contributing to healthy discussion.

SHAME.
  • JuliaLee67
    JuliaLee67 Posts: 149
    Options
    Hey everybody! What's going on?

*looks around*

Jesus take the wheel....

*backs slowly out of here*

:noway:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Lol, OP sent me a message referencing my post count to insinuate I have no life.

Shame on you for being on a site for over two years and communicating with your friends in private boards, or contributing to healthy discussion.

SHAME.

Yeah!!!

Plus, I make no secret about having no social life. I prefer my internets.
This discussion has been closed.