You know you're fat when...

Options

Replies

• Kettle_Belle14
    Kettle_Belle14 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    When you reach down to grab the ice cream off the bottom shelf in the grocery store, and the button on your jeans pops off. This happened to me about 10 years ago, SO EMBARASSING
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Getawayfromthecake Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    When you're jogging and hear the faint sound of applause only to discover it's your thighs 'clapping' you on.
  • scooby47454
    scooby47454 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    When you wear stretchy pants and shorts every where because you think you don't deserve to wear the nice clothes
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    ....... you do your ironing on the driveway..LOL
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    ...you agree with almost everything on here!
  • NebraskaBBW
    NebraskaBBW Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    ..when walking the few stairs into the house wears you out.
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Oh, and when you're doing 'butt kicks' and hear your own cheeks slapping the back of your thighs- almost as if they were sayin' "Keep it up!"
  • sebailey3
    sebailey3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    when you can't fit in the seat that the amusment parks and have to take the walk of shame off the other side after having stood in line for 30 minutes. that happened to me and that was my wake up call

when you 7 year old cousin asks if you are pregnant. oddly enough not a wake up call for me

when you belly is bigger than your boobs wth i though big girls had big boobs to go with it. apparently i don't get big boobs and a big belly, just one or the other
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    When your SO refuses to have sex with you because you are "disgusting". (Currently over a year and a half.)

When you look in the mirror and realize that YOU wouldn't have sex with you.

When you can't do Plow in Yoga because your gut will suffocate you and slightly crush your ribcage.
    http://www.yogajournal.com/poses/479

When you drop something and instead of picking it up you kick it to your destination.
  • shells2963
    shells2963 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    When you hate trying on clothes at the store.

You don't have to be overweight to hate that, although I can see that overweight people could find it difficult as well. The poxy tiny stall, the strong lights that make one hot, fiddling with the hangers, having to take off one's shoes, taking in 6 things and NONE of them fit, having to stuff them all back on the hangers, the helpful assistant comes by when your head is trapped in the jumble of a dress, now your hair is a shambles, your make-up is on the white shirt that was try-on number 3 and you have lost the will to live.

Not to mention you can try on 3 of the same article and they all fit different. I did read an article the other day on how jeans are made. The stack up at least 50 layers of material and then cut them all at the same time. Well if you have every stacked up several pieces of paper and cut them you know from experience that either the top most piece or the bottom most piece is going to be marginally smaller. So much for a society who has to have everything right now. If we went back to the old way and made our own clothes at least every time you tried on a size 14 it would be the same regardless of when it was cut.
  • turleyw
    turleyw Posts: 6
    Options
    ...you agree with almost everything on here!

And still cringe at them all!
    I am back on the fitness track again, I can't stand myself!
  • takuwinds
    takuwinds Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    .....when you are knocking over small children with your butt when you bend over.
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    your panties could double as a circus tent.
  • lacquer_head
    lacquer_head Posts: 49 Member
    Options

When you don't fit in the booth at a restaurant and have to ask for a different table. (THAT was horrifying!)

^^^^^ YES! Holy crap. This was a significant wake-up call.
  • gmarie70
    gmarie70 Posts: 2
    Options
    When you break the toilet not once but twice.. The first one was porcelain and cut the hell out of my but.. The second one plastic and snapped.. yup..
  • AdriSaysRelax
    Options
    ...you can't see the numbers on the scale over your belly. <-- that was me until this week! Talk about an NSV!
  • lisautley02
    lisautley02 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LMAO!! This is my favorite one!!!
  • Alatariel2002
    Alatariel2002 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    When you step on the scale and it reads "one at a time, please"

When you cant fit in amusement park rides.

When you use a standard stand alone shower...all you can do is turn around because you are so large to do anything else.

When you sit on the edge of the bed and hear the one of the supports in the box springs break.

When your fear tripping or falling because you might hear about it later on the evening news being referred to as a "small earthquake or trimmer"

And sadly...when the kids bully your kids because Mom is fat :( (sad but true story)
  • lisautley02
    lisautley02 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    .....when you are knocking over small children with your butt when you bend over.

LMAO ^^^^^^ Best one yet!!
  • AfricaLatina
    AfricaLatina Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    ....you try a bikini on, then turn to look in the mirror and it's 'lost' hahaha