Over 40 lbs lost PROGRESS PIX! :n)

Replies

• Equilibrium
    Equilibrium Posts: 37 Member
    You look so good! The first thing I noticed (ok, besides the tummy) was how great your legs look now. Well done. ::happy:
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Wow!! You look amazing!!!! Great Job! I am very encouraged! Thanks for sharing!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Okay, I've worked really hard to get to this point. I'm still obviously not done yet, but I do take pictures with every 10 (or so) lbs that I lose. I didn't feel like messing around with the pictures from every 10 lbs, so I thought I'd just show you the comparison of starting to today (okay, last night lol).

41lbcomparison.jpg

1.OBviously my stomach has gotten a lot smaller. That's probably the biggest change.
    2.My facial skin has gotten much smoother and more even, which is a surprise. I wasn't expecting that.
    3.My arms are smaller and more defined. You can actually see my shoulder in the current pic.
    4.Double chin is GONE GONE GONE!
    5.Me elbow looks less like a fat girl elbow; you know, how it was sort of hanging over before and it's not now. :n)
    6.My legs aren't showing any cellulite anymore! I hadn't realized until this pic that they had gotten that much more toned, but you can really see it here!

I guess those are a few of my favorite things. :n)

WTG! You look brilliant!!! That is all due to the immense effort that you have spent.

What a fantastic difference from the first photo to the second one!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 465 Member
    Wow that is so amazing!
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    You look FANTASTIC! Go you!!
  • You look absolutely amazing!! That is completely awesome!! You should be so proud!

Michelle
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Wowee!!! Look at you!! Congrats on your progress! You should be so very proud of yourself!
  • wow...you look great...that's awesome. I am a newby but hopefully with time... I will look this way. Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • lisab513
    lisab513 Posts: 9 Member
    WOW...you look so amazing! Job well done...keep up the good work! Your a great inspiration to many! :flowerforyou:
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    You look awesome and you forgot one thing--- you look HAPPIER now!!! Congrats!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    awesome!!!
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    What a huge change! Congrats, you should be proud of yourself, you look amazing!!!
  • Awesome Job! You look great! :)
  • eve180
    eve180 Posts: 51 Member
    Well, you got my attention. I was just about to have some pretzel M&M's. I guess I will chew some gum instead...lol. It is amazing what you can do when you become determined. Congrats on your accomplishment. You have motivated me....and I will be hitting the gym today....lol.:wink:

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eve
  • mrsf17
    mrsf17 Posts: 32
    Wow you look great!! Congrats :)
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! you look good. Keep it up
  • mlowe
    mlowe Posts: 6 Member
    you look great!! Con:bigsmile: grats!
  • You look AMAZING! Losing my stomach or at least minimizing it, is one of the greatest gifts I hope to receive when I lose weight! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    wow! GREAT JOB!!! you are an inspiration to me!

what has your workout routine been like? i'm mostly curious how you shrunk your stomach (that's my biggest problem area & i'd be doing backflips if i could get it as toned down as you!!) :)
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    You look beautifull. You look like you are carrying yourself with confidence. I hope you celebrate with a trip to the spa or a new pair of shoes. I bet you feel healthier and have lots more energy. Keep up the momentum.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!