Going all the way on the first date.

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Fact is men are biologically programmed to try to have sex, it is a drive that goes beyond simple logic and conscious thought and ignoring that is ridiculous.

So are women or; no babies.

Not in the same way -- it is a male fantasy that women are driven to have sex as much as men are. In fact, testosterone, which is 10 times greater in men, is not being used as a way to INCREASE female sex drive.

Doesn't mean some women don't have more then others but by and by most do not even come close to the male sex drive.
    You're clueless.

Maybe it's not so much that you're a misogynist as just a very sad example of a man surrounded by women but haven't learned anything about them.

Women do, in fact, enjoy sex very much and like having it very much.

Fact: Women enjoy GOOD sex.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Yes I agree. Men have more drive. The population would grow if there was only 1 man in the world and 10 women versus, 1 woman and 10 men. this is all science.

This is the first time I have actually facepalmed.
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Mabie I'm strange.. but putting out on the first date seems kinda cheap to me. Selling yourself short. I purposely don't put out for the next month or two of dating(mabie even three)... helps me weed out the ones just tryin to hit it and leave. I like to get to know a man and really decide if I like/rrespect him enough to let him hit it.

I like cheap.

Hahaha. But mabie one day you want a girl who you know just doesnt put to just anyone? Less chances of stds or just someone who carries herself with respect.. like I prefer a man who enjoys my company for me and not just the puss. Like I said mabie I'm strange. Lol.
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Depends. If I go on the date just to get laid, yes. A girl has needs. If I'm really into the guy, sometimes no, because I'm more likely to be shy. Then again, sometimes ya just know right away and you're so comfortable it's hard to believe it's only the first date.

Maybe I'm a *kitten*. *shrugs*

ETA: if the date is with a chick, the chances of me putting out are increased exponentially.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options

When I say "men are pigs" I'm being honest about the male sex drive. That's all. Anyone who thinks men don't want to have sex (almost all the time) with a considerable amount of drive to boot has no understanding of the effects of testosterone.

Fact is men are biologically programmed to try to have sex, it is a drive that goes beyond simple logic and conscious thought and ignoring that is ridiculous. Being honest about it on the the other hand is honorable in my book.
    I am a man, speak for yourself not me your comment specifically "Fact is men are biologically programmed to try to have sex, it is a drive that goes beyond simple logic and conscious thought and ignoring that is ridiculous." Well I think I can use logic and conscious thought to control my sexual urges and really your logic sounds *coughs* a little rapey in its logic....Thinking about sex and acting on it are two very different things my friend. Guess what this maybe shocking but women have sexual urges too and act on them. I know like woah does that mean women have a sex drive? yes it does and they also have a biological urge to procreate too.

Sex is healthy thinking about sex is healthy, thinking that a sex drive goes beyond simple logic and conscious is very unhealthy.
  • whierd
    Options
    Mabie I'm strange.. but putting out on the first date seems kinda cheap to me. Selling yourself short. I purposely don't put out for the next month or two of dating(mabie even three)... helps me weed out the ones just tryin to hit it and leave. I like to get to know a man and really decide if I like/rrespect him enough to let him hit it.

I like cheap.

Hahaha. But mabie one day you want a girl who you know just doesnt put to just anyone? Less chances of stds and whatnot. Or like I said mabie I'm strange. Lol.

Just because a girl puts out on the first date doesn't mean she is banging a bunch of other guys. :laugh:
  • whierd
    Options
    Yes I agree. Men have more drive. The population would grow if there was only 1 man in the world and 10 women versus, 1 woman and 10 men. this is all science.

This is the first time I have actually facepalmed.

I know right? 10 babies at a time versus 1.

Math is fun.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Fact is men are biologically programmed to try to have sex, it is a drive that goes beyond simple logic and conscious thought and ignoring that is ridiculous.

Not in the same way -- it is a male fantasy that women are driven to have sex as much as men are. In fact, testosterone, which is 10 times greater in men, is not being used as a way to INCREASE female sex drive.

Doesn't mean some women don't have more then others but by and by most do not even come close to the male sex drive.
    You're clueless.

Maybe it's not so much that you're a misogynist as just a very sad example of a man surrounded by women but haven't learned anything about them.

Good point and maybe explains why some men think women don't enjoy sex. lol
  • SteveJWatson
    Options
    You cannot have respect for a woman and be a misogamist. It is simply not within the scope of the words used.

Just because I think it is 'lady like' to express the feelings some of the women here have (about NOT 'putting out') does not make me a misogamist -- again, you too don't understand the actually meaning of the word.

It is foolish to think otherwise.

Have a think about what you might call a woman who did put out on the first date - one who does not conform to some arbitarty standards of 'ladyness' that you have invented.

Then read your definition of misogyny again.

I really can't make it jump any higher.
  • loopylin32
    loopylin32 Posts: 63
    Options

You're clueless.

yup :)
  • whierd
    Options
    Good point and maybe explains why some men think women don't enjoy sex. lol

I have talked to a lot of women who thought they didn't enjoy sex until they got divorced. It is kind of sad.
  • erikkmcvay
    erikkmcvay Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    OH lord -- time o bow out clearly.

I never once said 'women don't enjoy sex'. Nor did I say 'women don't want sex'.

You read into my posts far too much and clearly I need not continue.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

That may have something to do with the fact that men can't get pregnant and all.. Science indeed.
  • jsimler1
    jsimler1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    /shrug I went all the way on the first date and we are still together now. If I wanna do it Im gonna do it :smile:

Same here
  • Pinkybarbell
    Options

So you've had your share of fun while young, but now you're teaching your daughters that "all men are pigs" and that having sex is somehow affecting how "honorable" they are.
    Cool beans.

By your post I'm getting that you think that if you make mistakes when you are young then you should encourage your children to make the same mistakes later? That's silly.

When I say "men are pigs" I'm being honest about the male sex drive. That's all. Anyone who thinks men don't want to have sex (almost all the time) with a considerable amount of drive to boot has no understanding of the effects of testosterone.

Fact is men are biologically programmed to try to have sex, it is a drive that goes beyond simple logic and conscious thought and ignoring that is ridiculous. Being honest about it on the the other hand is honorable in my book.

Fact: Women like sex just as much as men.
    Fact 2: Your daughters most likely like sex just as much as the next women.

All I am saying is that by telling your daughters that men are pigs who only want one thing from them is demeaning not only to men in general, but also to your daughters. Do you really believe that's all they have to offer and that once they give that up, there's no way the guy would still be interested?

Also, teaching them that sex is something they "give", is wrong in my opinion. Sex is something you do. For yourself, because YOU want to. I hope your daughters don't end up heartbroken or feeling less worthy, because they had sex with someone and now daddy thinks less of them.

Having sex, or not having sex is a personal choice, and in no way changes who you are, how much you're worth, or whether or not you deserve respect.

^ I love this!!!!:flowerforyou:
    I hope my daughters get this message too, but unfortunately I am not the only influence in their lives. They are also influenced by a million mixed messages in the media and people who think they have the right to judge and freely use the word "lady" or " tease" as if they own the definition of these words and use them in a derogatory way.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Never ever something I would have done, but it happened with my current boyfriend who has turned out to be the love of my life, so... To each his own, I guess.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    OH lord -- time o bow out clearly.

I never once said 'women don't enjoy sex'. Nor did I say 'women don't want sex'.

You read into my posts far too much and clearly I need not continue.
    Nope! maybe reread your post's, you my friend have acted like a fool.
    I am embarrassed to think you even think of me in the same category as you.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad someone has finally opened my eyes to the fact that all of my worth as a human being is tied up in that little spot between my thighs.

I think I will give back my college degree, quit my job (because I probably don't deserve it and probably not actually good at it) and quit working on the four novels I'm writing. None of it matters since I'm no longer a virgin.
  • SteveJWatson
    Options
    Fact: Women like sex just as much as men.
    Fact 2: Your daughters most likely like sex just as much as the next women.

All I am saying is that telling your daughters that men are pigs who only want one thing from them is demeaning not only to men in general, but also to your daughters. Do you really believe that's all they have to offer and that once they give that up, there's no way the guy would still be interested?

Also, teaching them that sex is something they "give", is wrong in my opinion. Sex is something you do. For yourself, because YOU want to. I hope your daughters don't end up heartbroken or feeling less worthy, because they had sex with someone and now daddy thinks less of them.

Having sex, or not having sex is a personal choice, and in no way changes who you are, how much you're worth, or whether or not you deserve respect.

Shh - your post contains too much reason. You are making wholly valid points not concurrent with his way of thinking. Please try and use shorter sentences.
  • whierd
    Options
    I'm so glad someone has finally opened my eyes to the fact that all of my worth as a human being is tied up in that little spot between my thighs.

I think I will give back my college degree, quit my job (because I probably don't deserve it and probably not actually good at it) and quit working on the four novels I'm writing. None of it matters since I'm no longer a virgin.

I stopped at "tied up in that little spot between your thighs". I auto-agree with the rest.
This discussion has been closed.