What do you plan on rewarding yourself with?

Options

Replies

• I_Will_Be_The_Swan
    Options
    New clothes (necessary), a lap desk, a new iPod, and a spa day. I've been saving up for months.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I will reward myself with liking my body. That is a huge goal for me.

Pretty much that and getting a navel piercing.
  • Flipjax
    Flipjax Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just got under 200, and bought myself a bicycle! At my goal weight (170) I am going to buy a bunch of new clothes!
  • Rumbagirl9
    Rumbagirl9 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    When I lost 50 pounds in 3 months I rewarded myself with a 50" smart tv with a 3-month in-store warranty. Better than a cupcake....
  • littlelady2b
    littlelady2b Posts: 104
    Options
    I will be rewarded with less pain because there will be less weight for my muscles and joints to pack around and I'm really looking forward to that and believe me that will be the biggest reward of all. Then I hope I'll be able to afford new clothes.
  • beba12363
    beba12363 Posts: 3
    Options
    My reward is ganna be to work out less and be happy with my body :)
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    More tattoos!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I wanted a new wardrobe when I started losing weight. Now that I´ve reached my goal Im broke, so I cannot buy it.. Oh well:cry:
  • nope31
    nope31 Posts: 174
    Options
    Gonna get my Teeth done. in Mexico.
  • rianne04
    rianne04 Posts: 51
    Options
    If I reach my goal weight by september (my 21st birthday), I will buy a stunning dress to wear for my party!
  • lizzieplus2
    lizzieplus2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i will buy myself a nice purse :)
  • sweatthief
    Options
    im planning new clothes when i reach my goal , maybe some new prismacolors for my midway goal
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    A "dudeouir" photo shoot lol
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    A trip to China to visit my son.....Um and maybe a boob job.:blushing:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    In just a few weeks I get to get my reward.. I just recently hit my goal and the only reason I've not gotten it yet is because we're waiting till bills are paid. I'm getting a tattoo of the words "Believe" with a heart shaped B and either going to have a little fairy with butterfly wings or butterfly wings coming from the sides of the word believe, thinking more towards the wings on the side. I was originally going to have it wrapped around my ankle, but that was before I noticed how amazing my back looks, and now I enjoy showing off my back so I'm going to have it on my shoulder blade or as a tramp stamp so not decided yet, probably on my shoulder blades since I don't show my back off that far down.
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    when I hit my goal weight I want pole dancing lessons :happy:
  • Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Mines a bit different :blushing: But I will be making several new cosplays for myself. Since becoming a stay at home mommy I have been practicing sewing and can't wait to make something or myself.

Me too!! I just need to learn how to sew! How fun would it be to dress up as catwoman for a convention and feel sexy doing it?

A makeover. New lingerie/clothing. I really want to buy a stand mixer too. :) I'm trying to decide what I'll do at the half way mark. Hmm....
  • jimshine
    jimshine Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Lasik
  • kaylaodoms
    kaylaodoms Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Jason aldean concert in September for my 25th which my little black dress!!!
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Well being a mum of or two I tend to put them first constantly, so for me ... if I lose all my weight I'm definately going to treat myself .... new clothes, hair, nails done everything haha, a whole new look .. I've already started saving for it. I intend t lose my weight before my daughters first birthday so I can say that I'm 91lbs lighter than this time last year :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!