Well this is awk..

Options
JeremiahStone
JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
The goal of this thread is to post as awkward a comment as you can.
I'm not trying to get attention for myself by the way..

Replies

• fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Please inbox me the size of your penis. K, thanks.
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    Sometimes I like to strip naked, cover myself in Vaseline and try and squeeze through the catflap, pretending to be a poo on it's way out of a rectum
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Why do you think I'm bothered?
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    I enjoy sprinkling self-raising flour on orphans
  • JeremiahStone
    Options
    I dont always poop, but when I do, I make sure its a good poop.
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    I like to get naked, hide in bedroom cupboards with a squeezy bottle of mayo and lie in wait until a couple is getting it on. I then burst out of the cupboard screaming CAWWWW CAAAAAAWWW! like a seagull and spray my mayo all over them
  • kaseyrose87
    kaseyrose87 Posts: 125
    Options
    @mingecrackers, your disturbingly good at this! Haha!
  • grggmrtn
    grggmrtn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I HAVE to tag this just in case mingey posts more - I'm peeing myself laughing here!!!
  • JeremiahStone
    Options
    I like to get naked, hide in bedroom cupboards with a squeezy bottle of mayo and lie in wait until a couple is getting it on. I then burst out of the cupboard screaming CAWWWW CAAAAAAWWW! like a seagull and spray my mayo all over them

rflmbo
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    When people are talking to me, when I get bored of the conversation I like to reach out my hand and close their eyes like you would on a corpse
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    mingecrackers = quality.
  • benjib84
    benjib84 Posts: 125
    Options
    Ahahahaaha sheer genius
    When people are talking to me, when I get bored of the conversation I like to reach out my hand and close their eyes like you would on a corpse

I like to suck my fingers and rub the saliva on aging photographs of my late grandmother.
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    When me and my partner are getting it on, just when they are about to finish I like to scream EA GAMES followed by me whispering 'Challenge everything'
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    When me and my partner are getting it on, just when they are about to finish I like to scream EA GAMES followed by me whispering 'Challenge everything'

Actually crying with laughter at my desk. hahahahahaha
  • Poprocket_2012
    Options
    mingecrackers = quality.

^^This^^ comedy gold :laugh:
  • johnglenn1973
    Options
    Holy Sheep, mingecrackers has a very disturbing imagination!! AWESOME!!!
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I fantasize that me and Oprah will get it in in a ball pit filled with bacon fat while the entire audience claps and cheers us on :\
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

Haha....this made me lol!
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I like to strip naked, cover myself in Vaseline and try and squeeze through the catflap, pretending to be a poo on it's way out of a rectum

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: NICE ONE!
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options

I may just do this TODAY!