Story behind your username

Options

Replies

• Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd and ZeroAccess is a name I've had for around nine years or so.
    The definition is "The ability to obtain information in such a short amount of time that it appears as if no time has passed at all"

I liked the way it sounded and the definition was awesome so kept it.
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am a calm person that has a no worry attitude, but everyone has a breaking point and when my temper comes out my gram used to say here comes a hurricane, or something like stormy skies ahead.
  • BIGGGMOMMMA
    BIGGGMOMMMA Posts: 190
    Options
    Well I have 7 children, and I'm a big *kitten* woman. My youngest used to call me Big Momma and it became my nickname.
  • highmaintnance
    highmaintnance Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    People called me high maintenance in high school so highmaintnance became my email address and user name for everything as it still is, for the most part. For the record, I am a self sufficient high maintenance person. There's a difference!
  • didntfeelcreativetoday
    Options
    I was in a mood when I signed up to MFP and didnt feel like creating a witty screen name. So I went with the mood and my screen name came to life.
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    To remind myself of my new reaction to defeatism.
  • Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    Oh man... I've had this S/N since I was like..... 12 and was obsessed with anime and japan stuff.... Plus I wanted to be original none of that stupid numbers at the end. I thought that was really lame.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Have had mine for ages...it's also been my e-mail for ever... first initial, last name, and sexual position
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner!!
  • michellechawner
    Options
    Just my first and last name put together
    (Makes it easy to remember)

Same!
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Was given my name when I was in the Navy......

I couldn't settle down and behave and I kept taking my married buddy with me on my exploits. (Not to get him in trouble, but to keep me out of it)... my balance, so to speak.

So everytime I came around his wife would refer to me as "that lost dogg looking for trouble"
  • GadgetGuy2
    GadgetGuy2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I showed up at a beach SCUBA dive with a personal underwater sonar device. Not my first, nor last gadget.

Since then, my dive buddies call me GadgetGuy.
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lmtfjo4TBy1qa8syoo1_500.jpg
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Well. I love Camaros. especially the Iroc z.

lol soooo yup that's about it.
  • OgahpahBear
    Options
    I belong to the Quapaw indian tribe and Ogahpah is how it is said in our native tongue. Since, that name was already taken I concatenated another online avatar I have used in the past playing videogames.
  • mylast5lbs
    mylast5lbs Posts: 25
    Options
    Should not have to explain.
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    raelynnsmama52512
    Well, it came from my daughter's name (Raelynn) and I am her mama (lol) and the rest is her birthday 5/25/12. She's my inspiration to do better and get back in shape, I don't want her to grow up seeing her mother being unhappy with herself and doing nothing to change it when something can be done about it! :smile:

(Had to correct a typo lol)
  • Nikki_XC
    Nikki_XC Posts: 69
    Options
    I ride bahcycles..
    Cross country most of the time. freaking Ohio and our flat lands..
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm a chick.. and I love Bruce Campbell and Evil Dead.