Story behind your username

Options

Replies

• Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    many years ago when I looked at my cell phone one day... it said BLUVSU2 and I was like what did my kid that on my phone for. It said for months..and one day I "GOT" it.

B luvs u 2 --- I call my son B. So now that is a user name I use a lot of the time. I didn't put the 2 on here because I think that I might have had an account years ago with that name.
  • xoxomarshmallow
    Options
    My name is leanne and i like hugs & kisses haha :) xoxoxoxoxooxox
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    <---- my skin is very fair and white like snow
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    KT is my initials.
    RN is my professional licensure title as a registered nurse
    0312 is my child's date of birth
  • WalkingMermaid_
    WalkingMermaid_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Well, I've had a life long affinity with the ocean and dolphins. As a child I spent much of my time daydreaming of being a mermaid and swimming freely along side a pod of dolphins :heart:

I also love to hike, one day I am going to hike the Camino De Santiago.

Hence, WalkingMermaid :bigsmile:
  • Belligerent_Wombat
    Belligerent_Wombat Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    One of my students called me "Mrs. Nieto, La Maestra de Ingles y la Ultima Princessa de la Palabra Escriba", which translates to "Mrs. Nieto, The Mistress of English and the Highest Princess of the Written Word".

MFP wouldn't let me have a user name that long, so I shortened it a bit. :) I love my students so much.
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Chameleons are cool and for me, they represent change, adaptation and adjustment...

Been using it as my "alias" for years... in high school it was blaqchameleon.... now it's Chameleone...because when spelt correctily it's usually taken...

Also there's an African singer I like named Jose Chameleone, but I didn't know about him until after I had chosen that name for myself haha...
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    First letter of my first name my last name and the year I was born. Tada! So original I know :)
  • Sweetaj6
    Sweetaj6 Posts: 8
    Options
    Sweet because I am sweet : ), AJ for the first & middle initials of my name and 6 is my favorite number, always wore it for soccer. 6 is the number of my birth month/favorite month JUNE!
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Abbeca = a favorite cat who traveled across the country with me in 1997. I lost her on the return trip in Mississippi. :-(

Zenyatta = the best female race horse in the world who ran 19 races in a row without a loss.

Abbezen
  • Kaken21
    Kaken21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My younger brothers couldn't say Kaitlin, my name, when we were little. It always came out kaken so that has been my nickname since I was like 6 yrs old.
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I'm Anna, my friends and family have called me Anna Banana my WHOLE life and some have just straight dropped my first name all together and just call me Banana.

YEARS ago, I was out with some friends one evening (drinking) and some dude starts talking to us. I didn't introduce myself because I wasn't interested. Someone called to me, "Hey Banana..." a few minutes later he goes to address me and says "Banana, I ..." and about broke my neck when I cut him off with attitude and said, "Oh no... that's MISS BANANA to you pal."

My friends all lost it and it stuck... So, that's it- msbanana and msbanana2u have been my screen names for everything ever since.
  • TitzMcGeez
    TitzMcGeez Posts: 104
    Options
    I've been jokingly, by friends called Titz Mcgee since high school.. I am pretty busty and even moreso now. It's just stuck with me.
  • Parmcat
    Parmcat Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Parmcat has been my nickname since I played baseball as a child Had reflexes like a cat....

Not so much anymore...LOL
  • ChaseMeier
    ChaseMeier Posts: 52
    Options
    Aww, my user name is just my name. Epic fail. lol
  • ellehcim88
    ellehcim88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    All the "Michelle"s were taken. So, ellehcim=Michelle
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I'm Anna, my friends and family have called me Anna Banana my WHOLE life and some have just straight dropped my first name all together and just call me Banana.

YEARS ago, I was out with some friends one evening (drinking) and some dude starts talking to us. I didn't introduce myself because I wasn't interested. Someone called to me, "Hey Banana..." a few minutes later he goes to address me and says "Banana, I ..." and about broke my neck when I cut him off with attitude and said, "Oh no... that's MISS BANANA to you pal."

My friends all lost it and it stuck... So, that's it- msbanana and msbanana2u have been my screen names for everything ever since.

That's hilarious!
    Love it :laugh:
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    itzehoe is the name of the city in Germany in which I have lived for the past 20+ years
  • BradToTheBone
    BradToTheBone Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well, it all started when I worked at a Value Village thrift store when I was in college. Every day George Thorogood's "Bad To The Bone" would play in the store and a bunch of my co-workers started singing B-B-B-Brad Brad To The Bone. I've used it ever since.
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    "freddi" is a part of my last name. 11 is my favorite number. "e" is my first initial.