What is your NSV for today?

Options

Replies

• CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Hubby took one look at my nekkid booty today and said "Heyyyyy, it's looking much rounder and higher these days!"
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    My bra that was too tight when I bought it is now buckled on the farthest hooks in and will have to be retired soon.

Walking out of my shoes

4 bags of clothes for charity

down 2 full jean sizes, on my way to the 3rd size.
  • sizzler0123
    Options
    Feeling HOT in my new tight running capris - not like my *kitten* and thighs look giant in them but today they looked "strong" in my mind lol....also running 10 km and not dying - just feeling like ti was a good run!

Hmmm, one more - having someone tell me I better stop soon because I don't want to get too skinny - hello?? If they only knew my number! But it felt wonderful nonetheless!
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Someone (who doesn't know I'm trying) finally noticed I'm losing weight! Hallelujah!
  • ptbodacious
    ptbodacious Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Went clothes shopping yesterday - all purchased pants were size 8! Think I was about 14 the last time that happened! :happy:
  • Marcidy
    Marcidy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I woke up excited to go to the gym!
  • whitney_simpson
    whitney_simpson Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I recently fit in to a pair of jeans I bought at my skinniest the first time I tried to lose weight last summer.

Also, I resisted chicken frying everything today.....so far....
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    it's quite a small victory - instead of giving in and eating a slice of homemade double layer carrot cake with made from scratch cream cheese icing, i rinsed out a plastic container that I had my oatmeal in and put in a slice of the cake to have either today or sometime this weekend when i know i have the extra cals for it. like i said small victory but i'm trying lol
  • photobadger
    photobadger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wearing pants that are 36x36. I was in college the last time I wore that size. I'm 52 now. :-)
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Catching a glimpse of my thigh in the mirror and for the first time in my life thinking "hmmmm....I kinda like that!"
  • pbrinnm
    pbrinnm Posts: 39
    Options
    My tough as nails trainer commented that she can see my weight loss in my face and in my hips.
  • weberk
    weberk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Went shopping. Tried on 4 dresses in "my size" (large). All 4 "fit" and looked great. 2 out of 4 were too big!
  • WalkingMermaid_
    WalkingMermaid_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I fit into a pair of trousers that were too tight at the beginning of the month. Also noticed that my collar bones are becoming more visible each week. Yay :bigsmile:

Congrats to everyone on their NSVs :drinker:
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I realised that I could take my jeans off without undoing the button or zip.
  • admegamo
    admegamo Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    This happened to a couple days ago but I'm still super excisted. I accidentally grabbed the wrong bra and after I put it on, I realized what bra it was. It was my mom's and I could never fit it and here I was able to wear it without it squeezing me out!

It kind of reminded me of those commercials where mom's are trying on their daughters jean and it fitting...Just opposite. lol
  • jbruced
    jbruced Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Had to buy new pants today as the ones I have are worn out. Tried on 42 waist and they were too big! Tried on 40's and they fit just loose enough for me to consider try 38's but I decided to stick with the 40's for now. Came very close to buying the size 38 belt. Been at 46 for so long its hard to comprehend buying something in the under 40 range.
  • xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    I tried on jeans and i fit into a size 3. ^-^
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Cleared my wardrobe of larger clothes and filled 3 sack's..... I was clinging on to them but I've finally set them free.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    getting beeped at while cycling home and then blown a kiss!
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Cleared my wardrobe of larger clothes and filled 3 sack's..... I was clinging on to them but I've finally set them free.

ME TOO! It took forever though, 'cus I was emotionally attached to them. xD
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!