My boobs ....

Options

Replies

• jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Mine were the first thing to go. But it's ok, I wouldn't trade what I've lost for the world. :wink:
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of this! You should consult your physician!

You MUST be kidding!!!?? LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i thought the same thing... seriously?

I'm pretty sure this person is joking.
  • teresadownumdavis
    teresadownumdavis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want my boobs back, I guess surgery is the only option...unless someone has a magic pill:laugh:
  • kimbtaylor1
    kimbtaylor1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you....went from a 36c to a 34A!!!! But you can really see my pecs :sad: I can even make the boobs I have left dance!

As soon as I reach my goal I will be getting a brand new rack...right off the rack! LOL
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I had small boobs (36a -34-b) untill I got preggo, 10 years ago. My hubby said "more than a handfull is a waste". Now, a decade later ( and a lot of droopage ), he still loves them. Even tho I am a 42 c or a 40 d, it really depends on the brand. Working out on the elliptical, I sometimes wish for the 'b'. No matter what they are, don' t we all wish for something different?
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    My boos have definitely shrunk but sizing seems to be proportional so where I was a 36DD I am now a 34DD although I have lost cup size!
  • fakeuntilumakeit
    Options
    This may sound odd, but part of the reason I began working out was to lose my boobs... and they have not shrunk! :grumble: I have gone down in circumference, but the cup size has remained the same. I am hoping that with weight training they will shrink a little...:laugh:

Yep same here, but I do now fit comfortably into by busty bra no bits spilling over, and went down to an f cup this week hurrah! Guess no one happy with what we given, but ladies if the boobs are healthy, then I guess this is a whole lot more important.
    Happy health:smile:
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would shrink! lol Started a 40 D, last fitting (2 weeks ago) 34DDD.
  • loulou_1979
    loulou_1979 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would shrink too! At my 'happy weight' they were a 34B, then jumped up to 36G when I was pregnant, now I'm stuck at 34F! I long for the days of pretty slim bra straps!
  • 6spdeg
    6spdeg Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    so.. how do you make 10lbs of fat look good????

Put a nipple on it!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Mine are shrinking too, which is a GOOD thing, but they're really flat and sad looking now ):
  • jennorris1991
    jennorris1991 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Screw big boobs. I can get a darn push up bra. I'd rather be comfortable with my weight. Honestly, my boobs don't matter to me, size wise. I don't care, and if my boyfriend cares, he can jump off a bridge. :bigsmile:

Totally agree! My boyfriend loves me regardless! I wouldn't mind losing some boob if it means i lose a bit of bum!
  • jennorris1991
    jennorris1991 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    so.. how do you make 10lbs of fat look good????

Put a nipple on it!

LOVE THIS!
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I had a breast reduction about 5 years ago, went from an E to a C. I was actually 20 pounds thinner than I am now, but my body composition sucked. Now that I have a lower bf% they are down to a B. Sometimes it bothers me, but I also like how slim my silhouette is now. I think clothes look better on me, and the loss of my boobs has left me focusing on improving my glutes lol.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    OOPS.gif

XD
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36DD to a 34C :frown: But I also went from a 33 inch waist to a 26 inch waist. Not a bad trade off.
  • LoveDreamSmile
    Options
    I've gone down from a D cup to a C cup with 59 lbs lost so far..I would like to remain a C if possible because it is the perfect size to me..and I'm not unhappy with not being a D anymore..cuter bras make me happy. Lol.
  • RoninLife
    RoninLife Posts: 64
    Options
    What a funny topic..

I don't mind losing some of my boobs if the trade off is a nice firm behind and shapely legs :smile:
  • newsharonkay
    newsharonkay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    If that is a recent picture then I think they are the perfect size for your new super sexy picture. :smokin: hot
  • knitbytes
    knitbytes Posts: 114
    Options
    DOWNside? Haha! For me, that's a big ol' positive about losing weight! I was a 42DDD when I started this-- and before my reduction, I was a 38I/J. So far I've only gone down to a 36DDD, but I have high hopes that soon, soon I'll go down a cup size or three...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!