How long has it been since you've had fast food?

Options

Replies

• kittie4171
    Options
    Two and a half months and counting with no fast food, not even pizza! The longer I go the less I miss it!!! YEAH!!!!!! and I feel great.
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    If subway counts, twice in the last week.

Takeout Chinese about 4 weeks ago.

Takeout Pizza about 8 weeks ago. Dominoes Texas BBQ. Nom nom nom. Instead of scoffing about 6 slices, I think I had 3. It was 1200 calories but friends were visiting and wanted pizza, so pizza we had. :happy:
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I had a Chinese about 3 weeks ago. Earlier this week I came home and my housemate and her friends had ordered Chinese, so I had some chips and prawn crackers that were left. The other day I got a chip batch as well.

I hardly ever get takeaways. Probably a couple of times a year. I used to go to the chippy quite a lot though, although the new house is nowhere near a chip shop.
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    A year! Haven't had any takeouts since then (including soda and pizza). I feel so much better for it.
  • grandevampire
    Options
    So fancy gourmet pizza dripping in olive oil is ok... hmmm :P

Sure, if you wanna make it that way, why not? :) I would personally forego the dripping part.
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Pizza slice at work 2 days ago, Hawaiian...it was delicious :bigsmile:
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I had some yesterday. Before that it had been some months as I usually don''t patronize those places.
  • xoxomarshmallow
    Options
    a week today..
  • Pnightingale
    Options
    Yesterday I had a Chicken Shish Kebab with salad, no sauce, it was good (fresh) but very filling. Prior to that I've been getting cravings for Chips, but have not succumb.
    Last week my husband bought home for me King Prawn Fried rice and we shared a portion of Salt and Pepper Fish - it was nice but not great.
  • curtissoph
    curtissoph Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This isn't really related to the topic, but can I just say that you have the most awesome hair in the history of the world. That is all.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I don't crave fast food. It's more like... Plan B food to me. When there's no other option, I'll get it. Last time was when we were out of town for a doctor's appointment, and stopped for Subway on the way home. Before that... I think it was Sonic over a year ago, just because we wanted to try it. Sometimes, if we have a good coupon, we'll get DQ burgers, but I'd rather make burgers at home.
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I had a cheeseburger from A&W for lunch yesterday, and their coney cheese dog for my late afternoon meal, and I was still under my daily limit. Instead of double cheese burger I ordered the original (single) with no fries and no soda, same deal with the coney dog. Moderation works.
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I tend to only have fast food when on the road traveling whether airports or highways. So, pretty rare. Maybe once a year. Then I typically try to get the least unhealthy... ;) I used to eat fast food 3 or 4 days a week. That was a long time and many pounds away.
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I honestly can't remember the last time I had fast food. Not that I don't enjoy it once in a while. If we go out for a meal it's not for fast food, and I'm not typically on the road where I need to grab something quick. I could really go for a Nathan's chili cheese dog!
  • Emma_altpeter
    Emma_altpeter Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Its been at least 11 years for me!

I don't include subway as fast food because I only get the salads there, no meat, no cheese, dressing on the side, blah blah blah ( I make it healthy)
  • araviel
    araviel Posts: 19
    Options
    A McDonald's quarterpounder with cheese last week, Yoshinoiya beef bowl yesterday. If it fits in my kcal budget, I eatz. U mad?
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, Wendys BLT chicken salad (ate half of full size) and half small chili w/onions. Other half for today.
    I usually eat FF at least once a week. If I can safely work it in, I'm good to go.
  • Monny287
    Monny287 Posts: 109
    Options
    Two and a half weeks. I indulged in McDonald's for my birthday. Bad idea. I had the WORST case of heartburn for the rest of the day. I have no desire to eat it in the near future.
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    4 years, and you now couldn't pay me to eat a McDonald's, yuk
  • louloustreissguth
    louloustreissguth Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    A week and a half, plus I cut off all coca-cola I used to drink. It was a little hard to cut off the coca-cola but I feel better without the junk food! I don't miss it at all! :)