How long has it been since you've had fast food?

Options

Replies

• sirduckbutt
    sirduckbutt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't remember. But, uhm... about six months or so, I think.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    0 days.

Mmmm, Chipotle.

Anyhow, in...

...for superior food choices and the inevitable condescension supporting them.

ETA: I must be doing it wrong. Over the past six months, I have eaten "fast food" an average of once per day. (I rounded to that number. I won't say whether I had to round up or down to get there.)

ETAM: 1430 calories (since I had a serving and a half of guacamole with my steak bowl and chips). That leaves 1560 for later today.

How am I the only person in five pages admitting to eating fast food essentially every day for at least six months? Surely I'm not the only one out there. C'mon, fellow fast food eaters, fess up!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    A year or more. I'm not a huge fan of fast food.

I like to eat food that's made with love. :happy:
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    88 days
  • melwharris91
    melwharris91 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Had takeout Chinese yesterday. Normally I would order fried potstickers but got mixed veggie stir fry.
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I had pollo loco on Tuesday cause people in my house were juicing so I didn't want to cook and tempt them. I did not really consider it a cheat cause I had a breast and whole beans with some salsa and half a tortilla. Not too bad. I usually have a cheat meal every weekend and so last Sunday I had 3 slices of pan crust dominos pizza.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    its been 4 days. if i can fit it in to my calories, ill take it :)
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Not too long ago maybe 4 hours ago I had a slice of turkey breast threw it in the microwave for 30seconds and made that sucker up fast couple squirts of mustard instant fast food. It was pretty good.
  • jellyfish1976
    Options
    I had a burger today at Culvers (minus the bun)

That was the first fast food trip since I started here 30 days ago

It was amazing....
  • DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Yesterday. I'm preggers and if I can eat something that doesn't make me barf, I'm gonna eat it no matter what it is. :)
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    mine is Asian eatery food <3 it. I normally get a Hot&Sour soup and a small 6 steamed dumpling plate.. I do get Mcdonald's grilled honey mustard wrap when I feel like it at 250 calories I can't beat it when we are out and about.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    It's been 2-years.

8488541.png
  • MrsWells1983
    MrsWells1983 Posts: 160
    Options
    I go to Macca's about once a week. We went on Tuesday I ordered a classic chicken salad, standard caramel latte on skim and ate half a pkt of my daughters small french fries :)

I don't deprive myself and we eat it in moderation (once a week or once every couple of weeks), so I don't see the big deal. I live on a farm so 'going out' for a meal I don't have to cook is a damn treat! :tongue:
  • shellfly
    shellfly Posts: 186
    Options
    About one year - the stuff just doesn't appeal to me anymore.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    0 days.

Mmmm, Chipotle.

Anyhow, in...

ETA: I must be doing it wrong. Over the past six months, I have eaten "fast food" an average of once per day. (I rounded to that number. I won't say whether I had to round up or down to get there.)

ETAM: 1430 calories (since I had a serving and a half of guacamole with my steak bowl and chips). That leaves 1560 for later today.

How am I the only person in five pages admitting to eating fast food essentially every day for at least six months? Surely I'm not the only one out there. C'mon, fellow fast food eaters, fess up!

I don't have it that often, but when I do I eat enough for four people, if that helps. :laugh:
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    17 hours, McDonald's chicken club
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It's been one week since my last Whopper... :wink:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    0 days.

Mmmm, Chipotle.

Anyhow, in...

I'm obviously doing it wrong.

That does it...

*RAGEQUIT*

/2+yearlongloggingrecord
  • toddx318
    toddx318 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Subway isn't "fast food" by the definition that people are using it on a fitness site.

Also - don't beat yourself up if you do have some fast food from time to time. It is perfectly ok to indulge occasionally, and/or to eat fast food if it fits within your calorie and macro goals.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    it doesnt have anything to do with not wanting it or not being able to fit in my calorie intake

but more that its just terrbile to eat, sodium and everything else

also for the money i spend on it ($8) i can use that money for food i can prepare for myself

god bless you if you still eat it and have no issue, but i know once i eat it again it will open a flood gate for me to eat it all the time