How long has it been since you've had fast food?

Options

Replies

• dandelyon
    dandelyon Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I have Dunkin Donuts iced coffee every week or so, and sometimes I'll get a breakfast sandwich there, too.
  • caoimhe0
    caoimhe0 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Havent had fast food in months!!!! I was a total FFF (fast food fanatic) but totally not worth the calories when i looked:happy: them up :happy:
  • _Countryboy_
    Options
    Breakfast today. No, I mean lunch. I have lost 35 pounds in 4.5 months eating only Mcdonalds, Zaxbys, Burger King, and Raspberry Ketones....
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Sunday. Had chicken bites from KFC, and cheesy fiesta potatoes from Taco Bell. Yummy! And fit my macros too.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    never.....i chew slow.
  • daubna08
    daubna08 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Does anyone notice how when you eat F.F. after resisting for even as short as a week, that your body hates you for it? It's amazing how eating a bad meal affects your body, energy level, and even bodily functions! It really makes me rethink eating fast food because now I don't want to feel crappy the next day so that's my reason not to, not only because of my diet. Btw, haven't had fast food in a few weeks now but it was a couple months before that. I usually crack every couple months and go to Taco Bell or Culvers...I love Culvers, so good! :)
  • abbylg1983
    abbylg1983 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I had a hamburger from McDonalds yesterday. I also had one on Sunday. Before that, it was probably about 2 weeks that I ate at McDonalds. I also had a chili from Wendy's last week, and another one a week before that. And I had a slice of pizza last week too.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Had this:

0uVEj2v.jpg

a few weeks ago.

Along with fries. And chicken wings. And beer*

(*disclaimer: I eat this kind of stuff in the context of an otherwise healthy and balanced diet most of the time ;)
  • Liz_Mfp
    Liz_Mfp Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    How long has it been since you've had fast food?

Lunch today.

OPL's though. :-)

** Other People's Leftovers **

Not partially eaten leftovers ha
    Just "Hey-mom-this-is-extra I'm-not-gonna-ever-eat-it If-you-want-it"
    Type of OPL's
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    A few days ago. That reminds me, I need to update my ticker for that pound of me that seems to have magically disappeared. Oh wait, there was nothing magical about it. I ate at a deficit despite having fast food pop up in my diary from time to time.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    It has been a long time, maybe last summer or prior to that. No longer miss it.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    8 years almost. since i read fast food nation. scared the crap out of me.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    as long as we are not counting Subway and Panera, or pizza then about july of last year
  • ArizonaKitten
    ArizonaKitten Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I had a famous star with cheese yesterday. So yummy and worth it!
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Sept. 1991 when I visited friends in Colorado Springs.
    I have had a couple of times coffee at McD's with a cheese pie here in Mexico City since, but no real Fast Food. That was mostly due to giving blood and feeling a bit light headed and McD's was right across the street.
    I no longer can give blood, so no cheese pies for me any more...lol.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    A few days ago. That reminds me, I need to update my ticker for that pound of me that seems to have magically disappeared. Oh wait, there was nothing magical about it. I ate at a deficit despite having fast food pop up in my diary from time to time.
    Wait a minute...you mean you can actually eat fast food occasionally within the context of a well-rounded diet and still lose weight???

SehIf.jpg
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Burger King Whopper last Wednesday. :wink: But before that it was over a month. I just don't enjoy/crave FF like I used to, and I almost always wish I hadn't after eating it.

ETA: But that is only because I personally don't care for the taste or cost of it anymore. I fully support FF while trying to lose weight. As long as you're on a deficit. I ate Taco Bell at least once a week last year, and still lost 9% body fat.
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I get soup from Tim Horton's on my way to school straight from work twice a week- either chicken noodle or chili. I'm sure there's better things I could eat but given the rush I'm in I'm okay with it. I think I had fast food last week before I started on MFP again.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Wendy's chili for lunch about 2 hours ago. :bigsmile:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    0 days.

Mmmm, Chipotle.

Anyhow, in...

...for superior food choices and the inevitable condescension supporting them.

ETA: I must be doing it wrong. Over the past six months, I have eaten "fast food" an average of once per day. (I rounded to that number. I won't say whether I had to round up or down to get there.)

ETAM: 1430 calories (since I had a serving and a half of guacamole with my steak bowl and chips). That leaves 1560 for later today.