How long has it been since you've had fast food?

Options

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    Pizza is fast food, why lie to yourself?

INORITE?!?!

if it was, how come i cant pick it up for another 35min?

ETA: i know dominos has fast food pizza now though....gotta try that.
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I had a 6 piece nuggets from McD's on Sunday. I am 100% well aware that they are deep fried beaks and a**holes and sawdust, but I don't care. They're delicious.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Two days ago, and once or twice a week. Please note my lack of shame.

I'm thinking pizza tonight.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Last week I had an awful craving for onion rings & gave in.
    Not something I would have thought I would have a jonesing
    for but once I did it, I felt better. lol
  • rachelerwin
    rachelerwin Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    About a month ago my family and I went to Taco Bell. I was craving a beefy five layer burrito and I enjoyed every last bite. I even got guacamole to dip it in mmmm. I logged it too and was still under my calories for the day. Fast food is not a regualar occurence in my family anymore. Just an occasional treat.
  • ced1389
    ced1389 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't remember the last time I went to a fast food joint and ordered a burger or anything of the sort, BUT I am a HUUUUUUUUGE ice cream junkie. I had Dairy Queen just the past weekend. It's not every day or even every week but I have no will power when it comes to ice cream. I'm not sure which is worse!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

INORITE?!?!

You can't just walk into almost any pizza place and buy individual slices!? Americans are weird!
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    2 weeks ago. I had mcnuggets and fries.
  • lyndausvi
    lyndausvi Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    About 5 weeks. We are going on a road trip starting next week, fast food will be had as we travel I'm sure.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Dairy Queen last Friday night, McDonald's for breakfast Saturday morning.
  • Cieliditoscana
    Cieliditoscana Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    In the last 6 weeks, I have had 2 slices of pizza, and an individual pizza at a restaurant. Haven't touched any other fast food. I went through withdrawals for a bit as i was eating pizza almost every day for lunch (I could live off of that deliciousness) and eating out for dinner at least 4-5 times a week.

I don't miss it, (besides the pizza) but also won't deny myself if i really really want it. I feel a billion times better.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I got a footlong sub from Subway yesterday (ate half yesterday and half today).

June 15- Burger King Original Chicken Sandwich, a couple fries (got a value fry, but didn't eat even half of them)
    June 13- Taco Bell Burrito Supreme no sour
    June 12 - Burger King Whopper no cheese, small fry (again value fry, ate about half of them), small coke
    June 8 - McDonalds Grilled Cheddar Onion

Well I think you get the point. :flowerforyou:
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    prob about 6 months... never eat it often anyway. BUT if i do....it's Taco Bell for sure!
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options

INORITE?!?!

You can't just walk into almost any pizza place and buy individual slices!? Americans are weird!

Of course you can walk into momnpop Pizzaria's (mostly on the eastcoast) for individual slices. It's the large chains like Dominos and Pizza Hut that don't do that.
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    If you include Subway or Culver's then last weekend (I was traveling with a soccer team). Otherwise, the McD's/BK....YEARS! I can't even remember. There is a BK across the road from me and I've never been in it!
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    A few months now. Even before that it was every once in awhile since I started MFP at the beginning of the year.
  • AtwaterD
    AtwaterD Posts: 18
    Options
    If subway counts - about a week.

If subway doesn't count ... it's been a couple years at least.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I go to Chipotles (quickie Mexican place but with pretty healthy ingredients) about once a week and Noodles & Company about every 3 weeks...when my brother's in town we eat out at various sit-down restaurants several times a week (He only visits once a year and I hardly ever eat out when he's not in town) but I really don't eat any other "fast food" if you mean like McDonalds or Wendys or whatever...
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I had Wendy's the first week in April.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Four days ago.