How long has it been since you've had fast food?

Options

Replies

• djkronyx
    djkronyx Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I make home made pizza every week in under 18 minutes. That's fast...food.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much a foodie so I've never really liked fast food and really only ate it when I was on a road trip or something and didn't want to stop for a sit down meal. The last time I had it was probably last August on the way to vacation. Also, if I'm going to go out and eat and spend a good 800-1000 calories, it sure as **** isn't going to be fast food nastiness.
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I had a 6 piece nuggets from McD's on Sunday. I am 100% well aware that they are deep fried beaks and a**holes and sawdust, but I don't care. They're delicious.

Amen to that! LMAO
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Ughh not even 24 hours ago. Had a Wendy's frosty yesterday and a Swiss Mush burger (which is NASTY by the way, too saucy) from DQ the day before.

It's only a bad thing because I haven't worked out since Monday.
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Not since I was in California this January; it'd be a different story if there were In N Out burgers in the south though :love: . That and I discovered I'm a pretty fantastic cook.
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Two days ago, and once or twice a week. Please note my lack of shame.

I'm thinking pizza tonight.

Lol!!! Yep. I haven't done places like Mcdonalds or Burger King in probably a couple 2-3months. But Taco Bell is maybe once every couple weeks. I had a local place called Culver's a week or so ago. I make better choices when I do eat at these types of places now though. No more bacon cheeseburgers with a huge fry and soda.
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Interesting question, as I hadn't really though about it. Now that I do, it's been literally months and months. I actually can't remember the last time I stopped at a place like Wendy's, McDonald's, etc. although I'll admit to periodic Starbucks forays.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    Not since I was in California this January; it'd be a different story if there were In N Out burgers in the south though :love: . That and I discovered I'm a pretty fantastic cook.

Just so you know, there are In-N-Out Burger places in Texas.

Also, I got drunk a few nights ago and had whataburger. But if I barely remember it, it doesn't count, right?
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Well I've been broke, and haven't been logging so I have no clue. But it's been a while and I have been cutting back.
  • FarAway02
    FarAway02 Posts: 211
    Options
    4+ months
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Probably about a month?
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I had Mcdonalds about 2 weeks ago. It was delicious and I was still 200 cals under goal for the day :)
  • xx8763xx
    xx8763xx Posts: 7
    Options
    Had Subway today (minus all the condiments/dressings that I usually get.) Chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, green peppers and red onion on oat bread. Came in at under 500 calories.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Two weeks ago I had a Carls Jr Santa Fe Chicken sandwich with fries. Before that I would say it has to have been about a month or more since I had fast food.
  • g33kmommy
    g33kmommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have the garden salad's from Chic'Fil'A probably once a week on Thursdays. Kids eat free so my husband and I take them there. I don't really consider a salad "fast food" though.

I had two taco's from Taco Bell two weeks ago, but I worked them into my calories for the day and still stayed under so it didn't matter.

I haven't been to a fast food burger joint in months, and I used to be a McDonald's junkie.
  • LoreleiEvil
    LoreleiEvil Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I had a 6 piece nuggets from McD's on Sunday. I am 100% well aware that they are deep fried beaks and a**holes and sawdust, but I don't care. They're delicious.

Bless you. This made me laugh so hard. Can I count that in my exercise points?

Jimmy John's today, and the bread was so salty I almost couldn't eat it. Almost. :)
  • missmidge84
    missmidge84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    About 3 hours ago. I had a delicious steak salad from Chipotle.
  • irishscootz
    Options
    The last time I had any fast food was December 14th, 2012. Which is a huge accomplishment for me. I would run through the drive through at least 4-5 times a week!! There have been tough times, but overall it hasn't been too bad!!

I do think that there are some exceptions to what I would consider "Fast Food". I think of places like McDonald's, Burger King, Jack n' the Box, ect. as Fast Food. Not sure I would put Chipotle in the same category. Remember it's not Fast Food... it's food served quickly!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I don't know, does the whole wheat english muffin with egg white, low fat cheddar and ham from Wawa convenience store count? that was on Sunday. Taco Bell on Saturday.
  • projectcosplay
    projectcosplay Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yesterday. And I'm not gonna lie...that frosty waffle cone and spicy chicken nugget set were pretty damn good. But that had been the first time I'd broken down for fast food in at least a month. I had a stunted time frame for lunch hour and was super hungry. I did go swimming and workout though so maybe some of it was a bit negated.