How long has it been since you've had fast food?

Options

Replies

• da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    ummm about 9 hours.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I make my own pizza's and my own "KFC" so I'm not missing out. I use lower cal ingredients and no oil. does the trick :)

What do you fry your fried chicken in?
  • PauliePCC
    PauliePCC Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    multiple times a week unfortunately. However, as some have stated, I still make sure I'm at a caloric deficit. It really hasn't hampered my progress. I'm still getting stronger, and leaner. However, if I ate cleaner, I'm sure the result would be even better. That said, a burger sounds great right now!!
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I haven't had fast food in over a year! June 12th was my anniversary...how strange it is to celebrate little things like this now that I have changed my way of life. I know it would be ok to have it once in a while, but with me, one meal is ok, then two is fine, and before you know it, I'm back at the beginning, so I have decided....no more fast food! I went out of town with friends last week and they stopped at McDonalds for breakfast. I let myself have orange juice but would not let myself give in to the bacon egg and cheese biscuit that I really wanted. I used to have to go to my dad's house on the other side of town on the weekends until after they stopped serving breakfast, and twice in the past month, I have been able to go inside and not succumb to the temptation.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    More than 24 hours, which might be the longest I've gone without fast food in many months.

I did however have a 2000 calorie dinner of cheese fondue with beer and fish & chips tonight.
  • sem41278
    sem41278 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    About 2 hours ago- cant beat the convenience when you are starving after a long work day and then graduation ceremony. I chose as well as I thought I could- premium grilled chicken ranch wrap. It was good! Probably should of held the ranch but I was still within calories today. Sodium not so much.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    More than 24 hours, which might be the longest I've gone without fast food in many months.

I did however have a 2000 calorie dinner of cheese fondue with beer and fish & chips tonight.

cheese fondue??? YUM
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I had Panda Express last weekend.. I was going to say I hadn't had a ff cheeseburger in months but I forgot I did have my first one in months from JITB a few wks ago and it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would.
  • gracetillman
    gracetillman Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Went to Subway for dinner last Friday.

If Subway doesn't count I went to Chick Fil A and had a chargrilled sandwich over Memorial Day weekend.
  • kts3639
    kts3639 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Saturday~Little Caesars
    Monday~McDonald's
    Tuesday~Quiznos

And so on and so forth :) I usually eat fast food a couple times a week. I just don't eat as much in a sitting as I used to, and I plan what I'm going to get ahead of time so I can fit it in.
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Yesterday morning I think.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Not tonight. I went low and slow for some good BBQ, a couple of IPAs, blackberry cobbler and a bite of key lime pie. Oh, and bourbon.
  • thrillainvanilla
    Options
    Subway yesterday for dinner - I had 800 calories to spare and I've been going over budget on food a lot recently, so the $5 footlong was a nice change :)
  • betterthanbefpre
    betterthanbefpre Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You all are awesome and my hero's. I need to quit the fast food junk. I do it for convenience with the kids...I try to make healthy choices but it's still junk.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    In the last 3 months, I've had Wendy's, a local chili place, and Chipotle each once. I've also only had soda twice, both times with fast food.
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Forgot to bring my lunch to work today so got a Roast Beef from Potbelly Sandwich Works. Before that, I had Fuddruckers (elk burger with pepper jack and jalapenos) a week ago for the wife's b-day.

On average I have fast food about once or twice a month.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I haven't had actual fast food (Taco Bell, McDonald's, Wendy's, etc.) in about two months.

I'm now craving Taco Bell and McDonald's.

Thanks.
  • brandiwalker823
    Options
    UGH!!! I work at a pizza place and its soooo hard not to chow all day!!! But I stick to their salads and have been for 55 days however I Do have my weekly bad girl day :/
  • karensdream
    karensdream Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have not had fast food or soda since August of 2012, unless you count salad from Subway. I have only had that twice though.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Last time I had fast food was on Monday. I was kinda craving for a Whopper.