How To Lose Weight Without Dieting (-112 pounds) tips

Options

Replies

• lehuagirl
    lehuagirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! A real person with real results!
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Bump to read the rest later. I'm obsessed with this post! You look amazing and I only hope to have half your success!
  • SSAHM
    SSAHM Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    how did you meet your fiancé on here?
  • naturallyme36
    naturallyme36 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. Good luck to you in the rest of your journey :drinker:
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    Can always use help. Thanks for sharing. You look wonderful
  • QUBYRU
    QUBYRU Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It is post such as your's that keep me moving forward~~ thanks, and congratulations!
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing work!
  • 04ward
    04ward Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Fantastic Post. Thanks for sharing ")
  • yuko120
    yuko120 Posts: 36
    Options
    Thank you for the post. There were a lot of great tips. I have another 90lb to lose. You gave me hope and motivation. You look amazing!
  • warshawm
    warshawm Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I do almost exactly what you have been doing! I looked at your list and do everything on you list except for the cheat meal. Instead of a "cheat meal", I plan ahead and then do enough exercise to cover the calories that I am going to consume. For example - last week was my daughter's college graduation, and I knew we were going out. I knew where we were going, so I looked at the menu online, and planned ahead what I was going to eat. It was over 1000 calories, so I scaled back my breakfast and lunch, cut the grass in the morning for an extra 600 calories. I still ended up the day 500 calories over, but worked out enough over the next 6 days to make up for it. So far, I have lost 44 pounds in the last 9 months, an average of almost 5 pounds per month.
  • uclaxtina
    uclaxtina Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thanks for posting! A lot of the tips you mentioned really hit home for me and I want to try to lose these 30-40 lbs that have been following me for years. I might order a HRM & give it a go!
  • tweetiejovi
    tweetiejovi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    think you have just inspired me that my last 28lbs is going no matter what, lost since starting in march 2012 77pounds which i just started on i really do need to lose some weight and new my official goal would be impossible at 100+ pounds but you have done that so far and i have done well, but it is possible to make the impossible possible as you have proved, your a legend :)
  • gigi_RN2013
    gigi_RN2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    ^ bump
  • nurse_ratty
    nurse_ratty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Bump.

Gonna keep my eye on this post for sure
  • Bradbecki
    Bradbecki Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done you look very well!! Need some motivation.

Would like to drop two dress sizers in 6 weeks any tips please.

Many Thanks

Becki
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. I'm just starting the whole moderation thing now, so this is really motivating to me, as I don't like too many fruits or vegetables either. :smile:
  • AnotherTryLiz
    AnotherTryLiz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sounds like me except I still have a long way to go before I get to goal. You just showed me I can do it. Thank you!! :smile:
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing I was feeing overwhelmed today!! :flowerforyou:
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Let me say this, more than once: I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your post. I LOVE how you don't deprive yourself, I LOVE how you're honest, I LOVE your motivation and willingness to get things done! You're awesome, hands down, the best! I hear a lot of people saying (and no, I'm not against it by any means, but it's just not me), "Cheat meals are ridiculous, why have 'cheat days' and blow all of what you've been working towards". I don't agree. I'm like you - why not? Go and have it! I'm going to send you a request, I hope you accept :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!