Do you urinate in the shower?

Options

Replies

• BeTheFire
    BeTheFire Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Did I stumble into 4th grade here? Really, guys?

When I click onto a thread that I don't like, instead of commenting on it thus wasting my time, I click that little back arrow at the upper left corner. It's like a time machine button that will take you right back out of the 4th grade.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options

Girls can't aim. Haha Pee is technically sterile until it reaches the skin...there it's exposed to bacteria on the skin...

Bullsh*t.

Some girls can aim just fine, thanks!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    [citation needed] and in particular the release of ammonia from the breakdown of urea.
    It is sterile after it leaves your body as well. It doesn't suddenly just become bacteria ridden immediately.

so ahh, yeh it does suddenly become ridden with bacteria, as it flies out your fallopian tube dude.

so you can ease back on your crusade on the sanctity of p!ss, as much as I have enjoyed it.

only MFP can have u researching weather p!ss is sterile in the middle of your breakfast.

First, I'm pretty sure that Whierd doesn't have fallopian tubes. Second, urine doesn't fly out of anyone's fallopian tubes. Just sayin'.

And im pretty sure guys dont have fallopian tubes LMAO!

tumblr_m41hyjeJJD1r36clgo1_500.gif
  • alecialudwickjones
    Options
    I thought everyone did? Haha!

^^ what she said.
  • makenoexcuses
    makenoexcuses Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, it's just convenient. I don't see a problem with it. :embarassed:
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha my bad...I guess I just haven't practiced...

@RonnieLodge
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    That's just gross.

Use the sink before you get in the shower.

Problem solved.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    What?? There are people that don't pee in the shower?? LIES!! I suppose they have never *kitten* either :laugh:
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Of course!
    I don't see the point in getting out...it's all going to the same place anyways.
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    In, for Princess Bride GIFs!!!
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha my bad...I guess I just haven't practiced...

@RonnieLodge

Makes perfect. ;)
  • Dr_Waffles
    Dr_Waffles Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    There are much worse things in the shower than your pee. Plus I'm sure most people use soap of some kind to shower with.

Oh and I'm LOL @ all the people grossed out by it.
  • allikat93
    allikat93 Posts: 236
    Options
    Pee is sterile

Your pee is sterile only to you. Not to anyone else ....

No, it is sterile, period.

not quite

good old wikipedia:
    Urine is sterile until it reaches the urethra, where epithelial cells lining the urethra are colonized by facultatively anaerobic Gram negative rods and cocci.[4] Subsequent to elimination from the body, urine can acquire strong odors due to bacterial action,[citation needed] and in particular the release of ammonia from the breakdown of urea.
    It is sterile after it leaves your body as well. It doesn't suddenly just become bacteria ridden immediately.

so ahh, yeh it does suddenly become ridden with bacteria, as it flies out your fallopian tube.

only MFP can have u researching weather p!ss is sterile in the middle of your breakfast.

Didnt know we peed out of our ovaries... Good to know.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I take baths, so I urinate in the tub, and *kitten* in the tub, and just soak in it for hours. I try to open the drain so the pee will go down the drain, but not all of it goes down.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Pee is sterile

Your pee is sterile only to you. Not to anyone else ....

No, it is sterile, period.

not quite

good old wikipedia:
    Urine is sterile until it reaches the urethra, where epithelial cells lining the urethra are colonized by facultatively anaerobic Gram negative rods and cocci.[4] Subsequent to elimination from the body, urine can acquire strong odors due to bacterial action,[citation needed] and in particular the release of ammonia from the breakdown of urea.

so ahh, yeh it does suddenly become ridden with bacteria, as it flies out your fallopian tube dude.

so you can ease back on your crusade on the sanctity of p!ss, as much as I have enjoyed it.

Thank you for the correction! Seems I was misinformed.

But really? Fallopian tube? :noway:
  • jimshine
    jimshine Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    It depends if I have gone yet that day. If its golden, I am holdin'.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    WOW! I was thinking about making this thread the other day as I heard over 50% of people do and I didn't believe it. Turns out I'm wrong.

I'm typically prepared for peeing and can go to the toilet first. I'm a big kid and stuff :tongue:
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    All the time!! It's very convenient because the urine just mixes with the water goes down the drain within seconds of urinating and I just get on with showering!!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    No. Cause I'm civilized and take sanitation practices seriously to minimize uncalculated risk.