worst dates ever

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Cameronie
    Cameronie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    A first date and we were at the movies and he fell asleep and I tried to nudge him awake b/c he was snoring a bit and he was still half asleep and grabbed my hand and put it in his crotch. He was a night shift worker and hadn't had any sleep yet so I gave him a second chance, we've been married 13 years now!

He actually wasn't half asleep. He was just pulling a real smooth move.
  • janelle1993
    janelle1993 Posts: 128
    Options
    Wow, that is a bad one!
  • jessicabillman77
    jessicabillman77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    a couple of years ago my boyfriend at the time took me out for a nice night time drive and a nice dinner to discuss our plans for the houses we were looking for to move in together... or so i thought. i was actually being taken out for a drive and for dinner for him to discuss that the other girl he had chosen me over was pregnant with his baby and that he was intending to go for full custody... then had the nerve to say "what are you upset for"
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    When I was doing the whole online dating thing....I agreed to go out with this one guy.The original plan was to meet at a movie theater.Well I'm almost at the theater and he calls me and asks me to pick him up instead because his dad took the car (first warning sign) When I finally find his place, he comes out and looks nothing like his profile picture and looked like he hadn't shaved in weeks :/ By this time it's way too late to catch a movie so we decide to go to a park overlooking the water and talk.Before we do that he insists on stopping by a gas station to get a beer...he asks me what I want and I tell him a budweiser, he comes back with a coors light and tells me I would like it better. We finally park and I'm already trying to figure out a way to get out of this "date"...a hour of awkward conversation ensues and then all of a sudden he tells me I'm sexy and forces my head towards his to kiss him! So there I am trying to pry him off of me and he takes forever to realize I'm not into it at all.I tell him I'm ready to go home after that and he proceeds to ask me to his place to watch movies...which to me is code for "lets go to my place and bang".I tell him "I don't think so" and when I arrived at his place to drop him off he tries to kiss me again! Most horrible date ever. When I was driving home, he must of called me like 5 times apologizing for the kiss and asking when he was going to see me again.
  • wwwdotcr
    wwwdotcr Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I meet this girl at the bar, got her number, yadda yadda. We decide to do lunch and drinks.

During our late lunch, she was absolutely GORGEOUS and looked the part of a real classy lady. Even the waitress came up and said how great she looked (when the date when to the bathroom).

Then we decide to come to my place start drinking a bit.... this is when **** gets weird.

We start making out while watching a movie, the girl decided to bite me hard on the lips and start sucking it like a vampire telling me she likes blood. Mind you we were quite tipsy at the time...

Then she proceeds to bite and scar my arm.

Needless to say she looked ****ing crazy straight out of a horror movie, with my blood dripping from her lips and its on her finger too, but oddly enough it was quite hot at the time.

Never met up again, but that bite scar on my arm lasted for 3 weeks!
  • elispeli
    elispeli Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just a few months ago a guy in one of my classes asked to spend some time with me after school, so we took a Friday night and walked around the park. I thought he was cute and, though a little strange, kind enough, so I tugged him under a big willow tree and he leaned in to kiss me. All of the sudden, he gasps and shouts "I LOST MY SHOE!"
    Lo and behold, I looked down and he only had on one shoe and one very muddy, stained sock...
    To make matters worse he totally flipped out and ran and back up the path screaming that he had to find his shoe, leaving me alone in a city park at night.

He didn't come back and I had to run to the nearest park security phone >:(
    What the hell?
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I went to a dance hall with this guy I had been talking to, we get there & some chic is all trying to flirt with him, it didn't bother me (one cause I'm not the jealous type & two because he was clearly not interested)
    Well apparently the guy she was with got ticked off because this chic kept going on & on about the guy I was with. So he approached my date & said, "I've got $200 that says I can kick your @ss"
    I was like are you kidding me, I don't want to deal with a fight & getting kicked out.
    Then my date said, "oh really" and turned like he was going to walk away.... however he turned right back around threw one punch & knocked the guy smooth out!!!
    I figured we'd get kicked out but the bouncers (who he was friends with) just took us back to the stock room where I made a baggie of ice for his hand.
    Who would have thought 19 years later we'd still be together LOL
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I meet this girl at the bar, got her number, yadda yadda. We decide to do lunch and drinks.

During our late lunch, she was absolutely GORGEOUS and looked the part of a real classy lady. Even the waitress came up and said how great she looked (when the date when to the bathroom).

Then we decide to come to my place start drinking a bit.... this is when **** gets weird.

We start making out while watching a movie, the girl decided to bite me hard on the lips and start sucking it like a vampire telling me she likes blood. Mind you we were quite tipsy at the time...

Then she proceeds to bite and scar my arm.

Needless to say she looked ****ing crazy straight out of a horror movie, with my blood dripping from her lips and its on her finger too, but oddly enough it was quite hot at the time.

Never met up again, but that bite scar on my arm lasted for 3 weeks!

I hope you got tested after all that.
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Blind date with a cocky and conceded guy (Italian and Mexican). He did not claim he was Mexican and stupid enough he thought I was a guera (negative connotation of white girl). Throughout our night, he constantly asked “What do you think about me…, I mean my looks.” I said couple times not bad, but wanted to wait until the date was over. Finally the guy walks me to my car and decides to ask,” What do you think, do I look pretty good?” I literally look at him and told, first of all, your huaraches (Mexican freaking sandals) are the most stupid dress code for a clubbing and honestly you have a big nose. I don’t find you attractive at all.

The guy was so embarrassed said good bye and never saw him. The next day, co-worker asked, “How was your date?” Well, I told the guy he has a big nose. Nose was a Toucan similar to froot loops cereal. Never touched froot cereal since then. :laugh: :laugh:
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Bump for funnies!
  • diesel_dame
    Options
    I've never had a bad date.

^^Want one?! Hahaha :wink: :love: :flowerforyou: