strip club question??...

Options
How would you feel about your spouse going to a strip club and possibly getting a lap dance.. just curious to see how people feel about it :smile:

Replies

• nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I go to strip clubs with my husband...they don't bother me!
  • nblais06
    nblais06 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I would give him money lol
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    just dont let him go in the champagne room....
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    ^ marry me???
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Sweet...where do I meet girls like the above? lol
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Never been with hubby but have gone myself. Got a lap dance once.

Wouldn't care if he went (when we were still together) . Really don't care now.
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    If I had a significant other and she went out to a strip club ...now I wouldn't care because she's coming home to me and hopefully I'd receive the benefits of her staring at other dudes junk.

Before my divorce and when I didn't have an ounce of self-esteem I would had been jealous and mad funny how that works out.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I tried to get the boyfriend to go with me but he wouldn't go. The only thing that would piss me off is if he spent a lot of money there. $100 maybe but more than that and the claws are coming out.
  • baybeecakes08
    Options
    I don't like the idea of strip clubs.
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'd find it hilarious.
    My husband is a very quiet and keep to himself type of person, I'd pay for a dance for him just to see his face lol
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I would find it hilarious! I'd be more worried about him spending the money on strippers though (on his budget) lol.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Negative. If he wants a lap dance he can get it from me.
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I must be prude...haha i'd be pissed!!! :explode:

mystczi - i agree haha
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    Once in Vegas many years ago (maybe our second year of dating) my wife and I went to a strip club with another couple, and she was all jazzed about buying me a lap dance. She was getting all antsy because I couldn't pick out a girl that I wanted one from. After a few songs I said "OK, I'll go for that girl" and pointed one out. Within seconds she got all weird and was like "Why her? What is it about her?" It got all nuts after that and she was actually in tears. Crazy night, and we have never been back to a strip club.
  • BostonStrong617
    Options
    Once my ex and I got into a fight because I told him it was okay to go to a bachelor party at a strip club (And no it wasn't some stupid girl test!) He got pissed and said if I really loved him I couldn't bare the thought of him wanting to see naked girls or getting a lap dance etc... He later used this as an excuse to go through my computer and phone while I slept because it was a sign I didn't REALLY love him and probably couldn't be trusted... Um yeah hahah so be careful if you happen to be dating a psycho?
  • shadowkat57
    shadowkat57 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'd want to hear details.
    One of our friends is a stripper - one of the smartest, most feminist people I know. Also hot.
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I think if a person is young and insecure it would bother them.

As that person matures and becomes secure in their relationship they would realize its no big deal.

I suppose the common reaction is jealousy, which is just another form of a tantrum saying "Pay attention to me!"
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Guhhhrossss.... pass on the strip clubs.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    When I've been in relationships, it never bothered me. Hell, I'd go with :)
  • nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ^ marry me???

Lol...lots of girls go to strip clubs...it's cheap entertainment!