strip club question??...

Options

Replies

• sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    How would you feel about your spouse going to a strip club and possibly getting a lap dance.. just curious to see how people feel about it :smile:

My wife and I have gone to the strip club together.
    She has also gone to male shows with her friends before.

No big deal. It's all about being mature.
    Jealousy is a turnoff and a huge weakness.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Still trying to wrap my brain around the idea of another woman doing a lap dance to me. Ugh! Repulsive idea! What could possibly be attractive/fun/entertaining about that?? I'd just stand up in disgust, say "no thanks", and push her off.

Well, considering it isn;t something they just come up and do of their own accord, and you have to request a lap dance and pay for one, I guess you're never going to face that problem, are you?
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    why would he go to begin with ? what's the point ? I can give him one for free :)
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I am too shy to go to one with my man...which if you knew me would probably surprise you. I would love to go with him, neither of us have ever been to one and kinda want to go. I even hear that when women go that all the dancers pay more attention to other women than the guys! Maybe we tend to be less creepy...IDK. But I'm just shy that I'd have no idea what to do with myself. Like, do you just stare the whole time, is it rude to look away, WHAT ARE THE SOCIAL PARAMETERS FOR WOMEN AT STRIP CLUBS?! lol.

These are the things I think about. Lord help me.
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    Still trying to wrap my brain around the idea of another woman doing a lap dance to me. Ugh! Repulsive idea! What could possibly be attractive/fun/entertaining about that?? I'd just stand up in disgust, say "no thanks", and push her off.

Well, considering it isn;t something they just come up and do of their own accord, and you have to request a lap dance and pay for one, I guess you're never going to face that problem, are you?

This. It is disgusting to me that people are "disgusted" by other women...you have the same bits. To me, that just screams "I'm uncomfortable in my sexuality!"
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    why would he go to begin with ? what's the point ? I can give him one for free :)

Just because you own a Mustang.... does not mean that you don't still drool over a well built Trans Am, Camaro, Nova, Chevelle, etc.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options

Just because you own a Mustang.... does not mean that you don't still drool over a well built Trans Am, Camaro, Nova, Chevelle, etc.

Lol. Kinda like always banging in the bedroom. Sometimes you need to use the kitchen.
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    hell no...i will be giving the lap dances to my own husband. :wink:
  • DalekBrittany
    Options

Lol. Kinda like always banging in the bedroom. Sometimes you need to use the kitchen.

OMG this! lol
  • brittanydwright
    Options
    i woulnt mid it if my man went to a strip club
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I would mind. We're Catholic and also think its demeaning to women. BUT if it floats your boat more power to you!
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    How would you feel about your spouse going to a strip club and possibly getting a lap dance.. just curious to see how people feel about it :smile:

I would not want him to. I know men will look at other girls at times because they are men and it is natural, but I don't want to encourage my husband to do it. I am the only sexy girl my husband should be enjoying and really looking at. He is the only man for me as well. We say this to each other all the time. It just encourages unfaithfulness to do this kind of thing together. I would have said the opposite before I was married and had been in a relationship but now this is how I feel. I am not jealous at all. I trust my husband completely but there is no need to play with fire. If I kept looking at other guys it would probably make it more and more likely that I would find another man eventually. I want us to be committed to each other for life like we promised when we married. Our marriage relationship is something special especially the sexual part so he should not be getting those feelings from other women intentionally. Conservative I know, but faithfulness is very important to me.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I've been to male strip clubs and female strip clubs. I don't really get it. Is it the look but don't touch forbidden fruit thing that people enjoy? Perhaps it's the fact you have power over someone with your wallet?

Anyway, never appealed to me. I'd rather go to a club where everyone dances with there tops off and jump in the middle and get me some of the hotness to take home.

I agree - strip clubs for me are all about the fetishisation of money, rather than the women dancing. I don't think any less of the strippers because they know that really, the dynamic works in their favour. I find the notion of paying someone to perform for me kind of creepy.

I have been to strip clubs on stag parties and whatnot and I find all the girls walking round semi-clad between dances trying to 'sell' lapdances kinda weird and not at all sexy - like a cross between having walked into the wrong changing room and being in a store where they are trying to sell you something - like a cellphone sop, they always seem to do the hard sell.
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    If we had the money for him to spare on such a thing, it wouldn't bother me. My SO and I have both been to strip clubs and gotten dances together and on our own with friends.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I'm not really ok about if husband wants to go to a stip club but he knows I wouildn't try to stop it. He say that why would he want to go there when he can't get what he really wants afterwards.. maybe he doesn't realise he could with some lol! hmm.. I'd give him everything he says he wants so whatever!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options

hell to the yes!!

:flowerforyou:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

There are other words in the dictionary besides "disgusting" and "repulsive". Not sure if you know that.
  • supportarts
    Options
    I have also gone to strip clubs with my husband. I have had a lap dance right beside him (same girl dancing for both of us).. It turned him on immensely to watch me get more attention than he did! :blushing:

I wouldn't mind if he went without me (and I think he has a few times) as long as he didn't spend tons of money! I agree with the $100 limit!
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Wow! Lots of women are cool with the strip club action.

Never thought about bringing a date there. Perhaps I need to work it into my dating agenda.

Too soon on the first date? :)

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to spend the first month pretending you aren't a pervert.
    Once you've caught her, go crazy.

Strong detection of sarcasm...

I don't see how a man wanting to go to a strip club makes them a pervert as it is a natural reaction to want to look at naked women? (BTW this is coming from a guy who has been been to one/has no desire to go to one).

Fine, you win.

Take a chick to a strip club on your next first date. Tell her it's just natural for you to want to look at naked women. Good luck to you. ;)

You didn't even adress what I had said... While it is natural for me to want to look at naked women, I'm not going to take one to strip club for a date (I even went as far as saying I haven't been nor do i feel like going). Strong selective reading. I said wanting to look at naked women doesn't make you perverted when your'e already programmed to want to do so.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

There are other words in the dictionary besides "disgusting" and "repulsive". Not sure if you know that.

Like "Satan?"

images-7_zps91345d85.jpeg