strip club question??...

Options

Replies

• CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I don't go to bars often, but when I do, I dress to make myself feel pretty. I don't wear the FMPs, or the low tops, shorty shorts, etc. Everything is covered. Nor do I tease. I just happen to be a fun person to be around, and I enjoy dancing. When I'm out with my girlfriends, I'm the "crazy" one in the crowd.

If men ogle me because of that, I don't mind. It's a great boost to my ego. I will be 49 this year and I've worked hard to get my body in shape. I'm in better shape than when I was in my early 20s. I say, celebrate yourself, if you can.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me at all! As a matter of fact, I go WITH him and get my very OWN lapdance! (Or 12!!) The girls love ME more than they love HIM!! :bigsmile:
    Can I give you a lap dance? :love:
  • emtbabe543
    emtbabe543 Posts: 162
    Options
    I'd kick his *kitten* and move out for a while-dead serious-that was in our marriage agreement. Or two can play that game and I'll just got sit on some guys lap-naked. yeah-I'm a scorpio-lol
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I've been before with my Ex. I'd go again if I had a dude. Or I guess if my girlfriends wanted to go.
  • Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    I worked at a strip club as a waitress so I don't mind at all. I actually took him there a few times cause I could get him in free. :)
  • Jessica_D_Shadow
    Jessica_D_Shadow Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Negative. If he wants a lap dance he can get it from me.

^^^ This.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I think if a person is young and insecure it would bother them.

As that person matures and becomes secure in their relationship they would realize its no big deal.

I suppose the common reaction is jealousy, which is just another form of a tantrum saying "Pay attention to me!"

false...I know lots of older people who wouldn't approve despite being married for decades...men and women.

Totally false... I've been married for 43 years and very secure with my husband, but this is something neither one of us would do. We have always tried to "entertain" each other.
  • jjlibunao
    jjlibunao Posts: 78
    Options
    I would give him money lol

Yes - agree. In fact, I've been to more strip clubs than my husband. LOL So, I think it would be good for him to get together with his buddies and go once in while.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Meh, whatevs.
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    don't care. have fun. DON'T spend too much money.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    Negative. If he wants a lap dance he can get it from me.

^^^ This.

Nothing like overly possessive / jealous.
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    If I had a wife or a daughter I sure as heck wouldn't want them to have to earn money by stripping in front of others.. So it would be pretty hypocritical if I went myself. I just can't wrap my mind around the logic that "if you're secure in your relationship it shouldn't be a problem." I mean come on now..if you're truly secure in your relationship why not just ask your wife or husband to do whatever it is for you? My personal opinion is that we are all prone to make mistakes.. And the further you push yourself towards and open flame the higher the chance you may get burnt.. Its not about "trust" its about risking what you don't need to.. Its like being ok with your wife or husband leaning over the edge of a high cliff without a rope.. Its not that you don't "trust" she or he won't fall over, but that accidents happen and if they did it would be catastrophic.. Now, you don't want to be "that" person thats GPS monitoring their spouses every move, and searching thru they're entire web and cell history, cause thats where true trust comes in.. But going to a strip club? Cmon.. Before y'all start flaming though, this is all just my personal belief and opinions..
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind. It's kinda funny cuz he's a really shy person. Only thing I'd get mad about if he spent so much money on the stripper.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    depends what mood im in lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    How would you feel about your spouse going to a strip club and possibly getting a lap dance.. just curious to see how people feel about it :smile:

I hate strip clubs. Waste of money and time. When I had to go to support friends bacehlor parties and such, I would do a few dollars at the stage, then find the pool table in the back and hang there. Funny part is, most the time I neded up with the girls after they got off work and we had a blast.

But my wife knows I have no real interest in it.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    F**k that i wouldnt want someone spinning their junk in my girls face,,,if i had a girl haha

I want to show this guy's statement because I think people need to let go of it just being about insecurity, which I think is what people always say about women who aren't into it.

I could imagine a day when I wouldn't care about my SO going to a strip club...but it would really be all about context. I'm not insecure about my body itself. But I want a partner who sees the world similarly to me- and if my SO values the experience of going to strip clubs more than gazing at a sky full of stars, then he is not for me. Someone who would fit me would be someone who has as much interest in strip clubs as he has in watching TV, which would be none. He would rather sit by a fire, or go on an adventure, or read a good book. If it were the kind of thing he was going to because his best friend is getting married and that's where the bachelor party is, I don't think it would bug me. He would be going because he values his friend. That I can relate to. I've been to strip clubs with my friends and the part I enjoyed was my friends.
  • ChaseMeier
    ChaseMeier Posts: 52
    Options
    I have had Ex's that like to go and it didn't bother me. I was jealous because I couldn't go too, but it was fine.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Personally, in our relationship, that's not acceptable---for either party. We both feel like it's disrespectful (and honestly kind of gross). That said, I have plenty of friends who go with their significant others and you know, whatever floats their boat. And if he's going to a bachelor party or something and they're going to a strip club, no big deal, it's just the whole lap dance/spending money on other naked women thing that's not really cool with me (and vice-versa, his exact words "I'm not really crazy about you having some dude swing his d*ck in your face").

My whole thing with strip clubs is like, when a bunch of guys go to a strip club, that's just so weird. Like "Hey guys, let's all go get boners together! It's gonna be awesome!!" and then what? You go home and rub one out? Or what? Why not just get a lap dance from your significant other and get it on? At least then you can have sex with your stripper and get the full experience. And strip clubs can be EXPENSIVE! We're in a rough economy, y'all, be fiscally responsible and just get your sexual gratification at home!
  • CantStopWontStop92
    CantStopWontStop92 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    If I had a wife or a daughter I sure as heck wouldn't want them to have to earn money by stripping in front of others.. So it would be pretty hypocritical if I went myself. I just can't wrap my mind around the logic that "if you're secure in your relationship it shouldn't be a problem." I mean come on now..if you're truly secure in your relationship why not just ask your wife or husband to do whatever it is for you? My personal opinion is that we are all prone to make mistakes.. And the further you push yourself towards and open flame the higher the chance you may get burnt.. Its not about "trust" its about risking what you don't need to.. Its like being ok with your wife or husband leaning over the edge of a high cliff without a rope.. Its not that you don't "trust" she or he won't fall over, but that accidents happen and if they did it would be catastrophic.. Now, you don't want to be "that" person thats GPS monitoring their spouses every move, and searching thru they're entire web and cell history, cause thats where true trust comes in.. But going to a strip club? Cmon.. Before y'all start flaming though, this is all just my personal belief and opinions..

agree wholeheartedley to this
  • ChaseMeier
    ChaseMeier Posts: 52
    Options
    What's wrong with stripping? I have frineds that do it. Not because they have to either, they want to. One of my friends has her masters degree, but enjoys stipping more. Not really fair to judge other people doing what they like or what makes them happy.