strip club question??...

Options

Replies

• tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I'm no prude, but strip clubs are just creepy. Leacherous old men hangin' around with piles of money to pay for the attention of attractive young women. Just creepy.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I go with my boyfriend and buy lap dances for him. It actually gets him all worked up and makes the sex better when we get home!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    i dont care.. have a great time!

OMG I just have to say that your profile GIF made me almost die laughing!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    All heterosexual men like seeing naked women. So when I see posts like "my husband doesn't like strip clubs" or won't go with me, it is not because he does not like strange naked women. He is a lot smarter than you think. Going to a strip club with your girlfriend or wife is really stupid. There is no up side to this for the guy. Women love to test their man and there is no better place to find out what the man likes and how he acts around other women than a strip club. Thus, the smart answer for men is "no I only want to see you naked honey!".

My husband likes naked ladies. Does he like them gyrating for money in a grubby club? not so much. There's a big difference between liking naked ladies and liking strip clubs. That's like saying that all men like steak, so all guys would like a cheap, badly cooked steak from a grubby diner.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    The key is to find a man who doesn't want to go. My husband, when he was single he tried it and hated it. I guess he is not attracted to skanky women. haha
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    It's not something we do. We have nothing to prove by either going or not going. I think a lot of people "allow" or encourage their spouses to go because they think it makes them look more secure in their relationship if they do, or they are afraid they're gonna do it anyway so they might as well feel like they have some control by giving their blessing. I think it's kind of a stupid waste of money, honestly.

I guess if it were for a special occasion and we were going together in a group we might have fun cracking jokes and throwing around the old innuendos. Male strippers especially crack me up. The whole display is more silly than sexy. I just can't take it seriously.

Chicks at strip clubs are not really his type so I haven't had to think about it. I guess if he was there he wouldn't look away (neither would I), but I don't think he'd seek out a strip club. I don't think it's as exciting for him when he has to pay someone to give him attention. He gets tons of positive reinforcement at home. :smooched:
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I have two views on strip clubs:

1) Just bring me. First of all, I find hilarious entertainment value in it. And, secondly, you will get sooooo much more attention from the dancers if you have a girl with you...it makes the guys seem more safe.

2) I always tell my boyfriend (and I told my exhusband the same)...if you want to go to a strip club with your buds...GO!!!! Have fun! Seriously! Just don't come home all hot and bothered over some other woman and wake me up expecting me to take care of it. lol!
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I find nothing wrong with it. How's it any different than a consensual couple watching an adult movie together?

My husband doesn't like strip clubs. So I guess adult movies it is!!! :blushing:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    All heterosexual men like seeing naked women. So when I see posts like "my husband doesn't like strip clubs" or won't go with me, it is not because he does not like strange naked women. He is a lot smarter than you think. Going to a strip club with your girlfriend or wife is really stupid. There is no up side to this for the guy. Women love to test their man and there is no better place to find out what the man likes and how he acts around other women than a strip club. Thus, the smart answer for men is "no I only want to see you naked honey!".

My husband likes naked ladies. Does he like them gyrating for money in a grubby club? not so much. There's a big difference between liking naked ladies and liking strip clubs. That's like saying that all men like steak, so all guys would like a cheap, badly cooked steak from a grubby diner.

The hubby and I occasionally think about going out for steak. When the diner is full of gristle, it's more a stare at the meat case from the back bar kind of thing, but sometimes the steakhouse is kind of nice on the inside and we might get up close and drool right on the meat case. In the end, the steak at home is cooked just the way he likes.
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I don't care, he's coming home to me after all!
  • Alatariel75
    Options

The hubby and I occasionally think about going out for steak. When the diner is full of gristle, it's more a stare at the meat case from the back bar kind of thing, but sometimes the steakhouse is kind of nice on the inside and we might get up close and drool right on the meat case. In the end, the steak at home is cooked just the way he likes.

I think I love you.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I've been to male strip clubs and female strip clubs. I don't really get it. Is it the look but don't touch forbidden fruit thing that people enjoy? Perhaps it's the fact you have power over someone with your wallet?

Anyway, never appealed to me. I'd rather go to a club where everyone dances with there tops off and jump in the middle and get me some of the hotness to take home.
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I've bought mine lap dances
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options

I think I love you.

Fight you for her!
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Yes my man can go. Watch them, ok. Tip them, sure. Lap dance, djalhgdf;jafkidja! lol The only person doing favors for my man should be ME. Yep I'm selfish when it comes to intimacy with my guy. I'm surprised more don't feel the same way...but then again I'm not seeing how popular stripping is these days.
  • Alatariel75
    Options

I think I love you.

Fight you for her!

Will there be jello?
  • AmyJo527
    AmyJo527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I don't care if he goes to strip clubs...I actually like going myself. We have gone together with a group of friends and I got a lap dance! It was fun.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I rarely go to a club, unless I'm on some kind of Bike rally. My wife doesn't mind if the guys go to a strip club. She's gone with us a couple times. As for a Lap Dance -- never had one; never will. If I want a lap dance, my wife will give me one.

Not paying some stripper $20 to rub up against me.
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Tuh! I will go with him and get a lap dance myself :blushing:
  • patsimmon88
    Options
    it's fine, just no back room stuff!!!!