Do you have creepy people at your Gym? Like this?

Options

Replies

• HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    We stopped going to the gym because of these very things...my husband go tired of seeing testicles on the sink, in the water fountain, etc in the locker room every time he went. He and our son used to play, hey look...and of course they were "oh, man...you suck...I can't unsee that".

Anyway, we have a gym in our house now; problem solved.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    We stopped going to the gym because of these very things...my husband go tired of seeing testicles on the sink, in the water fountain, etc in the locker room every time he went. He and our son used to play, hey look...and of course they were "oh, man...you suck...I can't unsee that".

Anyway, we have a gym in our house now; problem solved.

Yeah, okay.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    At the pool area there's a jacuzzi pool and a hydrotherapy pool with pressured water jets (the water comes out with FORCE) to relieve muscle tension and such. I stopped getting in that pool when i saw a guy standing facing the water jet with the water hitting him directly in his crotch. A while later he got out of the pool with an over-relieved reddish face.

We had a guy once that started going to bodybalance classes (mix of yoga and pilates) just to sit on a mat and stare at everyone's butts. Someone must have told him off because he stopped going after three classes.

And what always creeps me, the locker-room-only-nudists, i hate HATE HATE them! Lol

Maybe he was trying to get the mysteriously elusive thigh gap? And succeeded, thus the releif?
  • kf4vkp
    kf4vkp Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My gym has free swimming for your kids(grandkids) for 2 hours on Saturday. The first time I took my granddaughter a lady walked into the changing room stark nekked without a towel. Show some class people!!!

Does your gym not have a family changing room?

Mine does, and usually used by familys with mixed gender children with them, but a girl in a woman's locker room is going to end up seeing women nude. Because people are there to shower, change, etc. Maybe she forgot a towel when she headed to the showers...maybe it fell and got all wet, who knows. But the fact is that in the locker room, nudity is going to happen. If you don't want this, since the pool is only open for 2 hours for the free swimming, change before you get there, and sit on towels on the way home.
  • kf4vkp
    Options
    The hair dryer thing.... drying your parts completely before putting clothes on can prevent jock itch, and other skin issues that people can get from going to the gym.
  • kf4vkp
    Options
    Maybe I'm the creepy one.... I am there to change, shower, etc.... and that requires being naked at different points.

Also, I tend to just wrap in a towel in the sauna and steam rooms....why expose my swimsuit to those temps...
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    At the pool area there's a jacuzzi pool and a hydrotherapy pool with pressured water jets (the water comes out with FORCE) to relieve muscle tension and such. I stopped getting in that pool when i saw a guy standing facing the water jet with the water hitting him directly in his crotch. A while later he got out of the pool with an over-relieved reddish face.

We had a guy once that started going to bodybalance classes (mix of yoga and pilates) just to sit on a mat and stare at everyone's butts. Someone must have told him off because he stopped going after three classes.

And what always creeps me, the locker-room-only-nudists, i hate HATE HATE them! Lol

Maybe he was trying to get the mysteriously elusive thigh gap? And succeeded, thus the releif?

Who knows! Who knows!!! :P
  • BigBo63
    BigBo63 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    For the record, I don't know if he has ball or balls. It was a type-o. I don't proof read what I write on thread caus it just that important Just to give you a better idea this guy look like Rocky and talks like rock with a big bald spot on his head. A late 50's Rocky. The Gym is a LA Fitness 15 min out of Philadelphia in NJ. Guy has to be a south philly boy. I try not to look at his leopard bikini underwear but when you walk over to get a drink his crough is right there. Like I said he wants people to see. Many other place for this man to do his jack lalanne work out in the gym.
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    This is why I joined a Planet Fitness. Way less creepy stuff going on in them.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    This is way I joined a Planet FItness. Way less stuff going on in them.

IFIFY

(I keed! I keed! :flowerforyou: )
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    For the record, I don't know if he has ball or balls. It was a type-o. I don't proof read what I write on thread caus it just that important Just to give you a better idea this guy look like Rocky and talks like rock with a big bald spot on his head. A late 50's Rocky. The Gym is a LA Fitness 15 min out of Philadelphia in NJ. Guy has to be a south philly boy. I try not to look at his leopard bikini underwear but when you walk over to get a drink his crough is right there. Like I said he wants people to see. Many other place for this man to do his jack lalanne work out in the gym.

hey- whats wrong with South Philly?
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    This is why I joined a Planet Fitness. Way less creepy stuff going on in them.

screw that. their no deadlifting rule is the main reason i wont sign up there. That and the fact that they have pizza days.
  • jrue1985
    jrue1985 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I used to run on a certain trail every morning until I started passing this guy every day who always "ran" in boxer breifs with his junk hanging out the front slit thing just flapping in the wind... That kind of creeped me out a little.

This literally made me LOL all by myself in my office.. hahahhaha! WTF is wrong with people?!
  • baileysmom4
    baileysmom4 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I once witnessed an old lady (70ish) prop her leg up on the counter and proceed to blowdry her yoni.

Yoni the piano player?

That made me laugh out loud at work! :laugh:
  • shaungray99
    Options
    Sounds erotic
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I saw a guy doing penis pushups in the locker room once..

I thought you could only do 1?
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    One night at the gym (post 11 pm) there was a guy running on the treadmill wearing a gas mask.

It was hard to keep up with my routine and keep one eye on HIM, so I cut it short that night.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I am most amused by the drying of a single ball. Does he only have one testicle, or does he just ignore the other one, I wonder?

Probably just ignores it. They have implants for singularly balled individuals.
  • tmblastquads
    Options
    does he even lift? if so then no problem.
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options
    oh dear :laugh: :laugh: