Single life or Relationship ?

Options

Replies

• littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I like being able to take care of another person...I like sharing my days and nights with someone. Having someone to lean on.

someone said this about being in a relationship. i have to say i love that part too. but i'm single right now and i love just being able to do what i want, when i want it....and treating myself like a princess :)

I love this part also...a LOT!!! However, i've been out of a very controlliing 20 year relationship for almost 4 years now, and the feeling of freedom now is absolutely unimaginable. Not that i've never had it before....it's just a lot sweeter this time haha At this point, not sure if i'll ever venture into another long term relationship again. Loving my freedom too much.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    There are certain aspects of single life that I miss, but I wouldn't trade in my wife or family for anything. I love having my own little happy family...everything I always wanted and then some.
  • JennieCakes72
    JennieCakes72 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    After two divorces, I love being single! Think I will stay this way for a very, very long time! Just loving my freedom and being able to do what I want when I want is just a great feeling! :)
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I like being married, but I do miss a lot of thing about being single...and wouldn't mind living alone like one week out of the month!!

I so get this, LOL!
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Relationship.... Without her I would have crashed and burned a long time ago. She keeps me motivated and headed in the right direction.
  • Andyhhhdx
    Andyhhhdx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Currently single but i think relationship with the right person is best
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I prefer being in a relationship but enjoying the single life for now..
  • tallvesl99
    tallvesl99 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    SINGLE SINGLE SINGLE....no thank you to relationship......do not need a leech
  • PinkMartiniPls
    Options
    Oh, my... do I miss being single more than ever!! Don't get me wrong, there are benefits to being married - but I had sooo much fun when I was single!
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Happily single until the right guy comes along.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    I would have to say being in an awesome relationship was better than being single. But being in between sucks
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    Enjoying my new single life at the moment
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I've been married ( was for 11 years), I've been full-on single, I've been in long-term relationships and I've casually dated (current state and dating sucks)...

I prefer being coupled at this point. But with someone who doesn't need me to fill a void in them. Basically I'd like to be coupled with another free soul who just likes to share life's moments with someone that makes their heart smile. Probably lame, but meh.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I prefer married and my bff is single and that seems like to much work, I am exhausted just listening to her
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I travel a lot for work and my husband of 30 years is away right now for 10 days. A day or two apart is ok, but today is day 8 and I miss him like crazy. I like to think I'm independent but he truly is my other half. We laugh together all the time and I'm missing that more than anything. Relationship for me!
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Relationship... I'm a girl who enjoys being with someone.

Being single I have to juggle all the guys who want to date me, its stressful!
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Single, my snoring ran them all away! One I tried to run one away but she was smart and used earplugs, but they didn't work!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I prefer relationships. Being single blows sometimes.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Well, I'd rather be in a relationship with the right person than single -- but so far the right person hasn't come along.
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    There is nothing better in this world than being adored, cherished, and loved more than you can put into words by another. Hands down, I chose relationship . 25 years later my husband still takes my breath away.