Week 2, "H20 Challenge" 20 Pounds By Halloween.

Options

Replies

• FitRosie
    FitRosie Posts: 13
    Options
    ***H20 Website!***

OK since I'm a stubborn monkey and couldn't wait, I went ahead and made us a website.

www.teamh20.webs.com (the 0 is numeric, not the "O" from the alphabet)

To protect us from the general public, I made it so everything except the homepage is blocked unless you sign up as a member of the Team H20 site. Join if you'd like - I've anointed myself as secretary of the club and will do my best to keep records of the weigh-ins and other happenings.

In regards as to who is included in the log, I went through the starting weight thread and added everyone who posted in there. If you don't see yourself, let me know!

If you see anything wrong with the site, logs, etc, give me a hollar! :)

Great site :) I signed up.
  • FitRosie
    FitRosie Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello everyone :)

I just joined the challenge. What are you guys doing for exercise to help with your goals? I have a week of catching up to do.

So does everyone know what they are going to wear/be for Halloween?

Thanks

Hi! Welcome to the challenge! Right now I'm working on the Couch 2 5K running program to help with my goals.
    I don't know what I want to be for Halloween yet.
  • luvstolose
    Options
    Starting weight for the challange 235
    Current weight for the challange 234
    Goal weight for Halloween 215

Starting weight for MFP 244
    Current weight 234 :)
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm gonna jump in this challenge!! I've gained 10 pounds in the last month, and I guess I've just gotten to the point that I'm absolutely sick of myself. My current weight is 236 so I would LOVE to be 216 in 2 months. I have a gym membership, but I really don't have time to go. So I HAVE to make time now!
    I just poured an entire jug of sweet tea down the sink... that was sooo hard LOL
    So now onto working my butt off!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I joined the H20 site :D Great idea
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbies! Congrats on all the losses current members!

April and bjshooter - way to keep up your spirits regardless! You're right, all we have to do is keep on trying!!

Pinky - great job on the site! I'm on there now signing up :)
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    photo2.jpg

Had to motivate myself to drink more water!!
  • smewoo
    smewoo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I want in, I am guessing that this started on the 20th so I will go from weight on that day!

SW164
    1st weigh in 161.2

I have lost 3.8 pounds since the 20th!!! yay!!!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I love seeing all the happy mojo we have going on in here! Nothing but warm fuzzies and can-do attitude.

cenedria235 - LOVE the water bottle decorations! I used to drink Smart Water during my classes to see if it help me be smarter. :laugh: Can't say if it helped or not, but, i twas fun trying.
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I am still up by 2lb.

SW 169
    CW 171

I am not feeling so down about this anymore, been around this weight for ages, defo just need to shake things up a bit.

Maybe try to zig-zag your calories a bit or try a different exercise routine. :)
  • StacySkinny
    Options
    photo2.jpg

HAHAH! How CUTE!!! This is an awesome idea!!
  • StacySkinny
    Options
    Hi! I'm gonna jump in this challenge!! I've gained 10 pounds in the last month, and I guess I've just gotten to the point that I'm absolutely sick of myself. My current weight is 236 so I would LOVE to be 216 in 2 months. I have a gym membership, but I really don't have time to go. So I HAVE to make time now!
    I just poured an entire jug of sweet tea down the sink... that was sooo hard LOL
    So now onto working my butt off!

Awesome! Way to take control, sweetie! I totally had to dump a whole bag of cookies in the trash too. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! heheh
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    photo2.jpg

Oh, that is too cute!
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Awesome! Way to take control, sweetie! I totally had to dump a whole bag of cookies in the trash too. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! heheh

I bet Cookie Monster wasn't happy that you gave all of his cookies to Grouch! :tongue:
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    photo2.jpg

thats cute!! :)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I love the water bottle!
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had a great weekend.. Heres to the start for the new week.. Good luck everyone.. :)

It was a VERY good day.. I enjoyed the Family time today.. :) It was LOTS of fun.. :)

My hubby and I FINALLY had some time together.. I feel alot better.. :) heh.. Found out hes liking the changes that he sees in me.. :) hehe!!! That can be good.. I have a feeling now that Im losing weight.. Im going to end up pregnant.. ahh.. lol!! Its all good.. Right??!! Looking forward to the future!
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    I hope everyone had a great weekend.. Heres to the start for the new week.. Good luck everyone.. :)

It was a VERY good day.. I enjoyed the Family time today.. :) It was LOTS of fun.. :)

My hubby and I FINALLY had some time together.. I feel alot better.. :) heh.. Found out hes liking the changes that he sees in me.. :) hehe!!! That can be good.. I have a feeling now that Im losing weight.. Im going to end up pregnant.. ahh.. lol!! Its all good.. Right??!! Looking forward to the future!

BROWNCHICKENBROWNCOW!! :devil:
  • mrsmommie08
    Options
    Can I join? lol I'd love to try to lose 20 lbs by Halloween!
  • ang696
    ang696 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm totally in on this. I had a goal to be 235 by Halloween anyway, so this fits in PERFECT!!!

My Start Weight: 253.

Totally gonna do this. Tomorrow I start W1D1 of C25K!!!! Plus I'm gonna try to add everyone on this thread as a friend, so add me if you see me please. I'm also doing one day a week all liquids, no solid foods. Hoping that will give me the extra little kick I need!