Week 2, "H20 Challenge" 20 Pounds By Halloween.

Options

Replies

• StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    mrsmommie08 and ang696, we started this about a week to a week and a half ago so be sure and add what you've lost since then toward the 20 lb goal or the rest of us would have an unfair advantage. lol I'm not sure of the exact start date though. Does anyone else remember?
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    mrsmommie08 and ang696, we started this about a week to a week and a half ago so be sure and add what you've lost since then toward the 20 lb goal or the rest of us would have an unfair advantage. lol I'm not sure of the exact start date though. Does anyone else remember?

We all posted our starting weights for the challenge on/about 8/21/10. I'll add you two gals to the weigh-in logs I'm keeping. Just let me know what you want your starting weight to be, and I'll put your current weight (what you post in this week's thread) as your current weight/week 2 update. :)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    BROWNCHICKENBROWNCOW!! :devil:

Sexiest animals on the farm! ROFLMFAO:laugh: :laugh:
  • ChandraSinger
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I lost 2 pounds for my first week!!

1521612.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • tina_c
    tina_c Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi, I lost 2 lbs this week. Hope everyone has a great week this week! :o)
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    way to go ladies.. :) Im thinking about weighing myself after my weekend to see if there was any fluctuation.. :)
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Great job on all the progress so far. I weighed myself this morning and I was up 2 pounds SW:190 CW:192.

I love the water bottle. Too cute
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Ladies.. Im finally taking another step.. Tomorrow my plans are to get a resume put together and put on career builders.. See if I can get myself abetter, less stressful job. Then just maybe I can get on a routine.. To where I can actually do stuff.. I think my stress level at work effects my weight loss.. :( So Im gonna see what I can do.. :)
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Great job on all the progress so far. I weighed myself this morning and I was up 2 pounds SW:190 CW:192.

I love the water bottle. Too cute

Don't stress too much! Could just be a normal fluctuation :) keep trying and you'll definitely see results next week :)

Good idea April - having an enjoyable job could definitely be better!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so well, loving the water bottle :D

I havent got weighed this week yet, but I have lost an inch, since I started the 30 day shred 7 days ago :D
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I havent got weighed this week yet, but I have lost an inch, since I started the 30 day shred 7 days ago :D

Great job on the inch loss! :D
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options

Thank you :)

I do feel thinner and inch losses are great, unfortunately it doesnt excite me as much as seeing the scales moving.
  • tpritchard2
    tpritchard2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started about 3 weeks ago myself, this is the first time I am posting anything. It does not matter where you are. We are all in the same boat. I am in Arizona.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Thank you :)

I do feel thinner and inch losses are great, unfortunately it doesnt excite me as much as seeing the scales moving.

I know what you mean. It's something that's been ingrained into our head - that the number on the scale is more important than the number on the tape measure. I'm sure we are all doing this so we can look in the mirror and be happy with what we see, and that has more to do with the tape measure... but there's just something about that scale that means so damn much D:

That's why I force myself to be excited! I only lost one pound last week, but I lost a couple of inches and so I did a nice happy little dance then went off to the gym in the hopes of making the scale drop more - hahaha!
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    As of this past Friday I was 224, so down 4. Woo Hoo. On my way!

Love the water bottle motivation!

Great job everybody!
  • Kristinplus2
    Options
    weighing in for week to. i was up last week so i was really happy to see i went down 2.6 lbs this week. so right at 191. Feeling very motivated by this! Hoping for more great numbers to come!
  • ginamarie85
    Options
    my normal weight in days are tuesday so I'll post tomorrow what my status is. I had such a crazy weekend with a friend in town.. yes that included lots of drinking which was capt and diet the WHOLE time! I also think the biggest thing I ate for the weekend was breakfast on saturday and sunday which consisted on bacon and sausage but that was to cure my hangover. Other than that I didn't binge on pizza or fried food like I normally would consume while drinking. My friend is actually part of MFP so we kept eachother in line and went on a hike during the weekend so I don't think I've gained any weight. Congrats to everyone for doing so good the first week!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I like to join.
    CW : 166 lbs
    TW : 146 lbs
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Whoops - didn't notice that we'd switched threads until now....D'oh

Friday weight was 254.0. That means I was down 2.2 lbs from the previous week. I had bad weekend (with it being my husband's birthday (two cakes, pizza, soda and alcohol. All things that we only do once or twice a year). I weigh in on Mondays for another group and my goal is to still be down a pound by the end of the week, regardless of a bad weekend...
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    ** double post **