Ladies with big Insanity workout results!! Where yall at?

Replies

• MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Wow, those are great results after only two weeks! Are you following the nutrition plan as well?

I just started in Monday and this is great motivation :)
    No, I've just been eating better =)
  • I just completed the full insanity program this week. Here are some comparison pictures from about 2-3 weeks after starting to day 60 (I wasn't comfortable taking pictures when I first started, but really wish I had them now!). I lost about 2 inches from my chest, waist & hips from doing insanity and definitely feel like I'm the most fit I've ever been. I actually haven't weighed myself since starting, but everyone I know has been able to notice a difference & I am so happy that I stuck with it! I had MFP set to lose 1lb. a week and ate back all of my exercise calories, which averaged out to about 1900, which is about what the nutrition guide recommended for me, too. I didn't follow the nutrition guide perfectly, but took some inspiration from it and ate a few of the meals in it regularly and focused on getting as much lean protein as I could. My results would likely have been better if I could have given up alcohol, but I did limit what I drank and tracked all of my calories from alcohol. I just started Turbofire this week & hope to see even more results in the next few months.

Anyone starting insanity that needs some motivation or support please feel free to message me! :)

2wf4etg.jpg

6ge7tg.jpg
  • inkysmurf
    inkysmurf Posts: 168
    I completed insanity last year. I totally loved it. But i didn't lose a lb in 2 months - but I toned up brilliantly.
    100% take pictures - I took them weekly , its great to actually see changes happening!

Before I started I was obsessed with google "female results from insanity" and I thought I was going to lose tons of weight - lots of folk say month 2 is when the magic happens.

Knowing what I do know I think I wasn't eating enough to lose (I was eating 1600 total calories not NET! and burning between 500-600 with insanity and then 1 &1/2 hours of walking on top)
  • Wow remarkable! I'm at day 6 now and can see results already. Thx for posting this is very encouraging for all of us who are working their *#@! off with Insanity.
  • Gemb22
    Gemb22 Posts: 1
    I'm on Day 8 now and have noticed quite a big difference already. I'm not following the meal plan on insanity however have been eating healthier. My calorie intake has been between 1200 and 1500 depending how hungry I feel. Appreciate some people may say this is not enough but its down to the individual. Don't weigh yourself just go on ow your body feels and ow your clothes fit.
  • Jdloman
    Jdloman Posts: 2 Member
    I am currently on Day 11 of Insanity and I feel like my upper body looks more toned. Before I started, I read people's comments about seeing results within 2 weeks and I thought that they were INSANE...but I definitely do see a difference. I also feel that my clothes are fitting a little differently. If these are the results that I am getting after 11 days, I can't wait for day 60!!!!
    I would love to talk to others that are currently doing the program to keep up the motivation to continue. This is the first workout that I have done that I actually look forward to.
  • abril713
    abril713 Posts: 3
    Heyyy i am on my 3 day of insanity and i cant wait to see results ...also do i have to follow the meal that comes with insanity ?!.

Im drinkin nothing but water and not eating junk food
    Not drinking alcohol and im trying to eatig more vegetables.

Im 4"11 weight 150 tryig to get rid of 30 lb !!!!
  • CaseyM1985
    CaseyM1985 Posts: 65 Member
    I just finished Round 1 on Sunday and started Round 2 yesterday. My pictures are on my profile (though, the first picture is really from about half way through) and all my fit test stats are in my "exercise notes" including the exercise I did that do.

I lost a little over 20lbs in the 60 days and thought it was an amazing program. I love Shaun T too!

Happy Insaning :)
  • tichara84
    tichara84 Posts: 1
    Hello, since I finally decided to insanity. Last year I started to get in shape and with a good diet successfully lose 26 pounds in 6 months and even now I'm thin with weighed 116, I have yet tummy: (. And now finished day 3 and wait to see results. Though I confess that my legs hurt a lot and it still did not get discouraged, do not want to miss any day, I hope I will see results and after am going to post some photos
    Good luck to all
  • Journey2newwomen
    Journey2newwomen Posts: 31 Member
    Bump
  • SusanB148
    SusanB148 Posts: 72 Member
    Unless you've been exercising for quite a while and already in pretty good shape, I don't recommend trying a fitness program as intense as Insanity. I have not felt the need to do Insanity, but I understand it can be very tough and overwhelming, even for those who are already fairly fit. Have you checked out the local gyms to see what they have to offer in group classes?
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    I finished Insanity and survived to tell about it...but, just barely! The program is intense; I caught vomit in my mouth on a couple of occasions (TMI, I know). Now that it's over, I need a new challenge! If you stick with the program you will see your body transform in no time at all. I saw definition in my arms and abs by week two. I would post before and after pictures, but I'm not that tech savvy. My profile pic is tiny, but if you look close enough you can see the 40 pound difference.
    <
  • SusanB148
    SusanB148 Posts: 72 Member
    I wasn't saying the Insanity program doesn't work -- just that it can really be TOO intense if you aren't used to working out a lot.

I would recommend that anyone that hasn't been exercising on a regular basis try some less intense fitness classes or DVDs before attempting a program as extreme as Insanity. Otherwise, you will be sore ALL THE TIME and might injure yourself if you try and push the pain and do it anyway.
  • Senalj
    Senalj Posts: 11
    I completed one round of Insanity and lost 16 pounds and 31 inches (I have the t-shirt to prove it!). I probably could have lost more, but I was struggling with eating. I ate according to the plan, but thought the calorie calculations they gave me (almost 2,500) were a little high, so I limited my calories to 1,400. I didn't lose very much the first couple of weeks. But once I started eating the calories they said I should, the weight started falling off. The second month workouts are longer than the first month's, so you'll definitely have to up the calories to see results on the scale. I highly recommend the program to anyone interested in a challenge. I'll be starting again soon.

If the photo below shows, the top is Day 1 and the bottom is Day 63 (the end). Sorry, I don't know how to make it bigger. I had to modify a lot of the movements, but I still got a great workout. As some have mentioned, a heart rate monitor will become your best friend.

3515610_763_thumb.jpg
  • I'm on day 8 and I am really sore!!! But I feel strong and healthier already !!!! I am noticing I'm able to keep up a lot more already ! I am terrible at push ups but I try!!! :) anyways it's great !!
  • Senalj
    Senalj Posts: 11
    Sorry for posting again, but I figured out how to make the picture bigger. You can really see the changes in the side view photos.

3515610_763.jpg
  • melbelair
    melbelair Posts: 6 Member
    half way through max (two weeks til I'm done!!) Weight is down 13lbs, 2,5 inches off my waist, 3.5 from hips, 1 off each thigh, 2 off each arm, 2 from my chest and 2.5 from my abs. Def worth the hard work. (sorry no pics) Moving on to Chalean Extreme when finished
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Why have I not bumped this already? Bumpity bump bump! Starting this week.
  • cyndiwilliams1198
    cyndiwilliams1198 Posts: 21 Member
    I have finished month one of insanity and started the recovery week today. I've lost 9 pounds and 14 inches so far.. I am excited to see my results at the end of this 63 day journey, although month two scares me.
  • ellew70
    ellew70 Posts: 222 Member
    I just finished round 1 on Sunday. I lost about 15 lbs and 5 inches off my waist. I did follow the diet program in the book fairly religiously, but I dropped my calories down to 1500, I think it recommended 1700 to 1800 for me. Going to start round two in two weeks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!