Week 2, "H20 Challenge" 20 Pounds By Halloween.

Options

Replies

• AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    OMG this is so cute, April! *runs to the H20 website...*

hehe.. :) I thought of doing a "tag" pic of each with there name and short bio.. but I dont know.. hehe..
  • MrsMowbray
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join in too please. My personal challenge is to lose as much as I can for my wedding on 24 Oct .. so not far from Halloween. :-)

I will count last week's weigh-in so that I'm up to date with all you guys.

Challenge starting weight: 178.9
    Week 1 weigh in: 174.2 (loss of 4.7)
  • AngelDog1
    Options
    Thanks pink and shiney for making the website. That's really cool. And I found the group of us on Facebook too! Woweee! My computer skills are actually working... LOL!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join in too please. My personal challenge is to lose as much as I can for my wedding on 24 Oct .. so not far from Halloween. :-)

WELCOME MEMBER #100!!
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    To continue the saga of my scale, I'm a little OCD and persistent at times. OK, really it is more of just me being stubborn. So I decided to do a little experiment. I put my two 6lb. hand weights on the scale. First reading I got - 12.2. Then 15.2. 15.2 again. And then finally 12.2. I was a little o_O at the results.

My conclusion - the scale is not the ultimate sayer of my happiness. No matter what, it is a guesstimate. What you weigh at one moment is never exactly what you weigh the next.

The end.
  • deanna324
    deanna324 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My first week weight loss is 3 lbs. Starting weight 223, weigh in 220.
  • deanna324
    deanna324 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I can't get the little H2O pumpkin to work. Can you send me the link?
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Deanna, try this:

H20code.jpg
  • AprilVal
    Options

WELCOME MEMBER #100!!

Woo hoo.. Memeber #100!!! Way to go.. I hope you can meet your deadline for your wedding.. :) I bet youll look amazing.. :)
  • mrsmommie08
    Options
    To continue the saga of my scale, I'm a little OCD and persistent at times. OK, really it is more of just me being stubborn. So I decided to do a little experiment. I put my two 6lb. hand weights on the scale. First reading I got - 12.2. Then 15.2. 15.2 again. And then finally 12.2. I was a little o_O at the results.

My conclusion - the scale is not the ultimate sayer of my happiness. No matter what, it is a guesstimate. What you weigh at one moment is never exactly what you weigh the next.

The end.

I've been reading a lot that the measuring tape is our best friend, because it never lies....have no idea what thread I read that on but it lets you know, even if you are losing little...at least your losing inches, which counts lol.
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    chrisdrager - Do you have your dress picked out? Can we see a pic of it? Can we can we, huh huh huh?! *beg*

(I really do miss the whole wedding planning thing. OK not all of it, but the dress shopping, definitely!!)
  • linc2
    linc2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Currently... weighing in at 169. I'm up for the Halloween challenge!
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    evening All~
    yay!! I was number 99!!

okay.
    SW 8-28-10 328.2
    CW 8-31-10 324.6
    Halloween 299 (Goal)
  • urmyeffinstar
    urmyeffinstar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Had a good day today compared to the days I have been having. I felt a little bit sick as it is TOM and that always happens to me :( I still got in some good protein, fruit, and veggies :) Weighed in for a little sneak peak and so far I am 138.9
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Ladies & Gents.. This is a little OFF topic.. My husband works for a tow truck company and we are trying to come up with an idea for "floats" on the 3 tow trucks that will be in the Halloween parade. WE havent dressed the trucks up in the past but its something wed like to do... Anyone have any good ideas???

Congrats to Molly for being Member number 99!

Way to go effinstar.. :)

I think its going ot bea good week.. I hope.. :)

Well.. I have until Sunday before my period is late... lets see if its actually on time this month since Im taking better care of myself.. hehe.. :) Wish me luck in that department.. I dont feel like its that time of the month yet.. ;) Whew.. Well see what ol mother nature has in store for me this month.. haha..

Dont forget about the website everyone.. teamh20.webs.com

Were expanded onto Facebook now.. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=144117988960394&ref=mf (Pinky & Bru are my Admins)

If you wanna be in the H20 Collage.. let me know what picture you want me to use.. and your name or nickname you want me to use..

Ideas for what the "H" from H20 can stand for after Halloweens up.. Weve got H20 as in WATER, and Hotties 20... Anymore ideas??

Any questions or concerns on how the groups going soo far?? Were up to 100 people.. WTG everyone! Thanks for all of your support and devotion to this group.. :)
  • AprilVal
    Options

The end.

I despise scales too at times.. Ive been using my wii balance board with the Biggest Loser game.. I know Wii fit varies..
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    April my Wii Fit board hates me. I never get a consistent reading from that thing.

For the Halloween parade and the tow trucks - are the trucks pulling floats, or are you more looking for ideas to dress the trucks themselves up? I love parades, hell, went to the Rose Parade consistently for the first 23 years of my life! Even marched in it once (go Gold Award Girl Scouts/Tournament Troop!).

Oh, and for H20...I think we should keep it since like you said, it stands for water. Also, it's how we met each other. It could also stand for "Hopping to Onederland", or something like that.
  • AprilVal
    Options
    April my Wii Fit board hates me. I never get a consistent reading from that thing.

For the Halloween parade and the tow trucks - are the trucks pulling floats, or are you more looking for ideas to dress the trucks themselves up? I love parades, hell, went to the Rose Parade consistently for the first 23 years of my life! Even marched in it once (go Gold Award Girl Scouts/Tournament Troop!).

Oh, and for H20...I think we should keep it since like you said, it stands for water. Also, it's how we met each other. It could also stand for "Hopping to Onederland", or something like that.

Were looking to decorate the trucks up themselves.. one will be a flat bed, one will be a semi tow truck, and one will be a small truck with a hook..
  • lbencomo
    lbencomo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I can do this challenge. Starting weight 355. :wink:
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    H20 Collage.. Who wants to be in the H20 Collage that Im going to do on Picnik and add to the website???
    If you wanna be in the Collage.. What picture do you want me to use?? Attach your name.. Or Nick name.. Im having a hard time remembering everyone.. ;)

Feel free to add me. You can use my user name and icon pic you you like. :) I'm going to have to try and shoot some photographs of me tomorrow if I have time. Hopefully someday soon I'll have the guts to post it. (I just don't want anyone I might now to find out that I'm losing weight).