Can Men and Women be JUST Friends?

Options

Replies

• tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Yes. Can I unlock you?
    Only if you know the secret knock to get in. :smooched:

That would require me to bang against the door. I prefer to press the doorbell first.

Banging against doors can be fun. Just sayin.
    I was once banged up against my neighbor's door. Oh, we're not sharing sex stories :smooched:
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I'm bisexual. Does that mean I can't have any friends and I have to bang them all?

Forever alone and a slut.

You say slut like it's a bad thing. Slut is a title all of my friends strive for. All of my best friends are slults. Sluts are the only fun people around. Everyone else is boring as hell.
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    About 90% of my close friends are male, never banged any of them and have no intention of banging them. I have been married for 18 yrs, DH originally struggled with the fact that i had so many male friends. However, now that he understands that the relationships are purely friendship he is fine with it.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Depends
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I'm bisexual. Does that mean I can't have any friends and I have to bang them all?

You say slut like it's a bad thing. Slut is a title all of my friends strive for. All of my best friends are slults. Sluts are the only fun people around. Everyone else is boring as hell.

True this
  • Kushy8
    Kushy8 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm married and one of my bestest and longest friends is a (very hot) guy. It can totally work!
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Only one way to tell. Line all the women up. Those I don't bang, I can apparently be friends with.

ghostbust.265h.gif
  • taniiagirl
    taniiagirl Posts: 47
    Options
    Yes I have a few friends that are guys that nothing has ever been between us and wont be, we are all like siblings
  • taniiagirl
    taniiagirl Posts: 47
    Options

I like sluts.

tumblr_m5osgxWMKV1rn7k4f.gif

I'm MFP's Biggest slut! Can we all bang?

why not??

^^^^ this I love it
    thank you
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    there is no discussion to be had. This is pathetic. The only circumstances that it is not laughable to ask this question is if you are 12.

Of course men and women can be just friends.
  • Healingnutritionsolutions
    Options
    in all truthfulness, yes, and its rather easy

definitely easy

Thank you both! I'm with you. It's all in how you START the relationship. Clear, honest lines from the beginning, no chance for any hanky panky or I cut something off. Of course I was that way before I met my husband (on the internet) too... lol. He says that's one of the things he liked about me :love:
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Yes. Can I unlock you?
    Only if you know the secret knock to get in. :smooched:

That would require me to bang against the door. I prefer to press the doorbell first.
    bell-1.gif

How's that "just friends" thing workin out for ya? Lol.
  • t1nk6
    t1nk6 Posts: 215
    Options
    In my experience ive always got on better with lads as mates (i did grow up with 4 big brothers and 2 brother inlaws tho) , ive had some male friends for 30 yrs and most, ive only just found out they also have crushes on me, even tho they have wives and kids..so keep my distance now :( the females friends i had turned out to be lesbiens bisexual or had their on agenda, like were after my bf's .... gutted! The only male friends i have now are gay ha :D
  • alyngard
    alyngard Posts: 103
    Options
    In my experience.....no, not really. Maybe I'm just friends with the wrong people? :devil:
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Of course I can be friends with chicks I don't want to have sex with. If I do, then NO.

PS If I get friendzoned, I leave.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    can each of you "keep it in your pants"?

if the answer is "yes," then you can be "just friends" with the opposite sex.

the end.
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    can each of you "keep it in your pants"?

if the answer is "yes," then you can be "just friends" with the opposite sex.

the end.

I'm pretty sure we can do this when it comes to other people. Neither one of us has EVER cheated (married 10 years--together 12).

My husband is a jealous type. He seems to think it's okay for him to have girl friends, but not for me to have guy friends. He's getting used to the fact that I like guys in my life. I also do a predominantly male sport (TKD), so I'm surrounded by men on a regular basis.

I communicate with my husband about what my guy friend and I do together and where we're going, and I've never been deceitful, so I do think it is a healthy friendship.

Thanks for everyone's input. I'll tell my friends to bugger off!
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options

HI!!! You wanna be my "friend"?
  • jaycbadass
    jaycbadass Posts: 325
    Options
    06402767-wtf.gif
    lmaooooooo
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    yes. friends with benifits