Big Brother fans?

Options

Replies

• loserlee123
    loserlee123 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Ginamarie & Aayrn both got let go of there jobs & they don't even know. That's what you get for being racist!

THIS^is freaking awesome!!!
    I agree that there is a lot of racial stuff going on in the house this year and its making them look really bad.
    IDk if any of you watch the live feeds at night but my mom recorded one the other night of a fight Ginamarie and aaryn had got into with jesse and Candice. Candice and Howie sleep in the same bed and someone (not clear on who it was) flipped their bed off the frame, the clothes that were laying on it were all over.
    Candice was in shambles and Howie had to go to the DR room so he wouldn't lose his cool.

Im rooting for the NON stuck up side to win.
    At the beginning I thought Jeremy was a hottie but he is a tool and so it that chick that follows him around like a puppy.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Love this show! Haven't missed a season! I haven't picked my favorites yet though, I'm a little disappointed in the season so far. I have faith it'll get better! I love that they made the season last longer!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i think mccrae is playing the best game right now so id like for him to win.
  • Amazonbella
    Amazonbella Posts: 338
    Options
    Oh Yes I have ALWAYS watched Big Brother,

Won't lie, I love Elissa and her getting MVP has saved her for two weeks in a row! The girls are coming around and broke up the boys alliance! LOVE IT. I also like Candance and Howie and Judd.

Can't stand Jeremy or Aaryn...she is a beautiful girl on the outside, but inside, eek. Oh and can't stand Ginamarie-what a spectacle she made of herself when Nick went home. He wasn't even that into you and you keep crying like you've been in a relationship for years with the guy, yike, that is a STAGE 5 clinger if I ever saw one---Danger Danger! LOL
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    i like Elissa too...she takes so much heat and doesnt really lash out. if she can survive a week or two more she could be in good shape.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    chill town baby! big-brother-chilltown-o.gif

haha.. ok ok current season...

i hate the 3rd nomination thingy. its a stupid twist and HOH isnt what it used to be.

most annoying houseguest is Jeremy,,,Aaryn is a close second. Both are terrible at the game.

Jessie is the hottest, but she's a floater with no game and no personality.

Helen is going to go far, but she overplays..she's too intelligent for her own good.

I hated Rachel, but I would like Elissa to go far since she is automatically a target.

Amanda is a force to be reckoned with. Howie has some potential too but i think he gets to final 4. Amanda final 2
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    Hate Aaryn, Kaitlyn, Gina Marie and Jeremy.

LOVE Amanda.

Rest of the house seems cool.

Amanda and Candace are my faves.
    Also LOVE Howie :]

I think Howie has a GREAT shot at winning.

Nah. He is final 4 material, not final 2. People trust him so he will get far... problem is he is tooooooo nice and NOBODY will want to be up against him in the final 2 cause they know he will get the votes. (see i watch the show. lol)
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

LOVE Amanda.

Nah. He is final 4 material, not final 2. People trust him so he will get far... problem is he is tooooooo nice and NOBODY will want to be up against him in the final 2 cause they know he will get the votes. (see i watch the show. lol)
    You have a serious addiction to this show :)

I watch it, too, I have no idea who is going to win, but I hate Aaryn. She is an awful human being.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options

LOVE Amanda.

You have a serious addiction to this show :)

I watch it, too, I have no idea who is going to win, but I hate Aaryn. She is an awful human being.

Amy-- if we were on the show together we would go far,,,,me and you... final two! Showmance... the works.
    Options
    Amy-- if we were on the show together we would go far,,,,me and you... final two! Showmance... the works.
    I'm great with people and charming them, but you would have to lie for the both of us. I'm a terrible liar, I start laughing when I try to lie.

satisfiedwtoneslf_zps5b38ac2f.gif
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    agree!! love love the show :)

LOVE Amanda.

• Jersey_Devil
    Options
    I'm great with people and charming them, but you would have to lie for the both of us. I'm a terrible liar, I start laughing when I try to lie.

satisfiedwtoneslf_zps5b38ac2f.gif

z-face.gif
  • stephen4232
    stephen4232 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    I can't believe anyone watches this show.........
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    I can't believe anyone watches this show.........

well..its been on for about 10 years in the USA alone. and there are different versions around the world. few shows have that kind of success.
  • GlassSlipperGurl
    GlassSlipperGurl Posts: 117 Member
    Options

LOVE Amanda.

^This^ Anyone laughing hysterical at Ginamarie's ridiculous rant and crying?
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options

LOVE Amanda.

Cant believe she is from New York. Didnt see that coming. lol
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options

YEEEES! I couldn't stop laughing when she was running her mouth hahaha. She's off her rocker!

tumblr_mpsxlyUwMY1r0f825o1_400.gif
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options

Yes! Like you knew the dude for a WEEK or so. I don't even think Nick liked her!

I think both her and Kaitlyn would be better if Aaryn wasn't there. They are clearly her peons. Pretty sad especially for Gina who is 32. She doesn't act like it at all.

I watch after dark once - and loved how Howard called out Big Brother for the racial stuff. Saying "if they (big bro) let it happen, then it is part of the game".

I am kind of torn on the issue. I think Aaryn is a complete douchehammer, and the way she is acting is highly offensive. BUT - isnt that part of real life? It is only her views - as dumb and ignorant as they may be - should Big Brother stay hands off and let the house play out as it will. It is obvious the racial remarks have already alienated her in the house and she is on the verge of being kicked out in the coming weeks. So I could see the producers just waiting, enjoy the controversy and let the housemates themselves deal with the bullying and offensive crap from Aaryn and Co.

Just funny in comparison to Big Brother UK (which I follow on Youtube). Someone says something sexist, homopohobic, racial or even physically threatening they are brought to the diary room, issued a formal warning and put on notice if it happens again they may get kicked out.
    Options

YEEEES! I couldn't stop laughing when she was running her mouth hahaha. She's off her rocker!

tumblr_mpsxlyUwMY1r0f825o1_400.gif
    That was so funny. You could hear her off camera in a different room of the house. I don't think I would cry like that even if my husband was leaving for 10 years.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options

LOVE Amanda.

This ^^^^ And I laughed SO HARD at the show she put on after Nick got evicted! I can't wait until she see's what a tool she looks like!