What's your 'Selfish Reason'?

Options

Replies

• michellechawner
    Options
    To show all the people with Fibro who say they can't exercise through the pain, it's just too hard, it's so easy to just go on disability and sit at home all day doing nothing... everyone I know who has fibro is bigger and has a lot of excuses... But I'm setting the example for the younger people with Fibro.

I am not a sit on your @ss kinda gal and I work full time, volunteer, and still can look GREAT despite my medical issues.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    See ticker.
  • kate21797
    kate21797 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    To be able to run in just a sports bra and shorts
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    So that when my cheating *kitten* husband comes crawling to my sexy *kitten* begging for some, I can turn on my high heel and leave him in the dirt.

Not that I'm bitter or anything...
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I want to look good enough to where a woman would want me before I ever said anything. I think it would be awesome to catch someone checking me out.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I want to dress up as Wonder Woman on Halloween and WOW everyone. Not this Halloween, maybe the next one. :)
  • Jayiz
    Jayiz Posts: 39
    Options
    My "selfish" reason is for people to look at me and be like "Oh, hot dayumm" :wink:
    Hahahah, but other then that.. I'd love to be considered smart and attractive. I believe I am attractive to some extent right now, but i'd like to improve myself. I do have my confidence.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    To show all the people with Fibro who say they can't exercise through the pain, it's just too hard, it's so easy to just go on disability and sit at home all day doing nothing... everyone I know who has fibro is bigger and has a lot of excuses... But I'm setting the example for the younger people with Fibro.

I am not a sit on your @ss kinda gal and I work full time, volunteer, and still can look GREAT despite my medical issues.

Sorry! This doesn't qualify! Be selfish....er! I will show you.

I want to rub my ex's face in it and I want my husband's friends to be jealous of him.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I want to look good enough to where a woman would want me before I ever said anything. I think it would be awesome to catch someone checking me out.

You're not ugly young man. Maybe you're just not paying attention when they do check you out. :)
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I just want to have an amazing body, it's pretty much been my main motivator from the beginning. Losing the last 10 pounds isn't going to make any difference on my health, so it's purely for vanity.

I do care about my fitness levels and taking care of my body so I can hopefully have a long, healthy life as I get older of course, but my main motivator is looking good (for the time being, I'm only 21)!
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    My love affair with food. I work out so I can eat more :)
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    To feel confident!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    To snag me a sexy young man. Mark that off as completed.

I second this.... also completed.
  • onwarddownward
    Options

We're already checking you out! :smile:
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Also... my profile pic looks like I'm checking out the chick in the post above me. Which I totally am!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options

:love: :love:

:wink:
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't think I have a selfish reason for doing this. I want to get healthy, and I want to hopefully improve my confidence so I can get a job, and actually function in social situations (as in, answer the phone, not be scared if I have to take something back to a store or something). That's it.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

It's probably just awkward when you catch me checking you out...
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Feeling comfortable in a bikini....and wearing a dress I wore almost 20 years ago again!
  • onwarddownward
    Options
    Also... my profile pic looks like I'm checking out the chick in the post above me. Which I totally am!

:smooched: :smile: