What's your 'Selfish Reason'?

Options

Replies

• NewMe721
    NewMe721 Posts: 4
    Options
    Better sex! I want to wrap my legs around my husband, and be on top without fear of crushing him!
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to spill my seed with much more explosive force. I figure if I workout and exercise, all my muscles will be stronger...especially the ejaculatory muscles.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    To wear things I like, not just adore them on the rack in the store.
    Behind that is to look my best so if I run into ppl of my past .. frosting
    on my non eaten cake! :p
  • msuspartan10
    msuspartan10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I want a guy to buy me a drink at a bar. That's never happened to me and I'm always jealous hanging out with my bestie at a bar and she is constantly coming back to the table with a free drink.
    I want to have more self esteem and a healthier outlook toward my size so I can be a good model for my future kids.
    I want my BF's friends to be jealous of him.
    Options
    I want women to see me as an object of sexual desire.

I call sex symbol!
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.

This guy deleted me and I would STILL climb him like a tree

This is a joke RIGHT? Im finding both men highly unattractive (sorry no offense dude(s))

Thanks!

To be honest, I find you the farthest thing from attractive as well!

No harm done! We cant be attracted to everyone now can we?

Yea, except I don't lack class and would never call someone out on the internet like you did.

I actually think your pretty, but how you as a person makes you pretty ugly.

your new pic is lovely..the other pic, well...and my real aim was to address the strange comment about being deleted and climbing etc etc...I cant keep up. Anyhoo, sorry I offended you.
  • Luwright321
    Luwright321 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I want people's jaws to drop at how good I look and not how fat. I also want to look in a full length mirror and not see a fat person. I want to look in the mirror and say to myself "Damn girl you look good!"
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.

This is a joke RIGHT? Im finding both men highly unattractive (sorry no offense dude(s))
    Well, ain't she a peach.

sorry, the peach line's been taken, try again :)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I want to look good enough to where a woman would want me before I ever said anything. I think it would be awesome to catch someone checking me out.

We're already checking you out! :smile:

I have yet to catch someone doing it. And I have even tried!
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.

You're a real peach, aren't you?

And I wasn't kidding. He's hot as is my whole FL.

Why you're not on it.

Ha ha ha Aren't you the one who said he DELETED you? Uh huh

*sigh* Sarcasm is lost on the internet.

He would NEVER delete me.

I love his tater tots too much and he LOVES to feed me.

We're pure magic!

some of us are a little SLOW I guess
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    The boyfriend bought a boat. I wanted to look hot while wearing a bikini on the boat.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I want to look good enough to where a woman would want me before I ever said anything. I think it would be awesome to catch someone checking me out.

We're already checking you out! :smile:

I have yet to catch someone doing it. And I have even tried!

Look harder
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    some of us are a little SLOW I guess

And mean.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.

I am sure they weren't offended, I am not attracted to you at all and I highly doubt you care.

Plus they said they wanted hot chicks.
    Options
    straight from my profile . . .

My Inspirations

•hotter sex
    •looking good naked has it's benefits
    •new ink/piercings when I reach my goals
    •ending up on top when wrestling with _the_feniks_

I wanna borrow a cpl of theses .. ink/piercings .. maybe. lol
  • ARoseC2012
    ARoseC2012 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ok i have a few different reasons, and other then my "health" they are the main reasons i want to be skinny, i think being healthy is definately a personal choice you have to make, and you have to do it for yourself, not someone else (though i will admit i kinda do it for my husband too :wink: )

1. To tell my brother "shove off! im ****ing sknny, without being in the military!"

2. To look back at my wedding pictures and say "honey we need a do over, i look way better now then i did then"

3. To beable to giggle and laugh when my husband picks me up, becuase i dont have to worry about him hurting his back anymore.

3. To look hot at my high school reunion, and have all of the *kitten* i went to school with hitting on me becuase im suddenly hot enough to be hit on... then walk off with my husband becuase he married me before i was gorgous.

oh and

4. To look as sexy on the outside as i feel on the inside when i dance!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    To be perfection.
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have a friend with incredibly high self-esteem (which is a great quality to have). I have mentioned this to my hubby and some of our other male friends. I love their responses. My hubby and our other male friends say her only redeemng quality is her boobs (and she bought those a few years ago), her face is nothing exciting and actually she could stand to lose about 25 pounds.

But she thinks she is HOT.... changes her FB pic on a daily basis and takes every opportunity to show off the girls (her boobs).

My "selfish reason" is... too look hotter than she thinks she looks.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I have many other reasons but my one selfish reason is to be hotter than the b*tches who never thought I would be.

Kinda like biggie smalls ....when teachers didnt think he would amount to nuffin....

*leaves thread singing it was all a dream.....*
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    To wear my bikini with confidence on my cruise