Who has lost weight NOT eating clean?

Options

Replies

• Rinkermann
    Rinkermann Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    oh yeah, i totally did that. when i first started my diet it was all about staying within the calories. doing that AND eating clean would've been too tough. sometimes i would just have mars bars for breakfast, 2 ice creams for lunch and so on. strange thing is, i didnt always eat that before. i think there was something psychological going on, as if telling your brain it cant eat certain 'bad' foods makes the brain want them even more.

anyway, bit by bit, I changed my habbits.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    in...for the dead horse...

seriously, this is like the 20th thread on clean eating this week...
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

Clean eating. The new "thigh gap" . . .
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Me, I do eat healthy most of the time. But I still have my sweets and processed food all the time. As long as it is within my calories. I mean, I had a hamburger and French fries yesterday. :) It was oh so good!
  • nee90
    nee90 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It works perfect for me! I eat whatever I want, just care to have a calorie deficit at the end of the day...and tried to add fieber, mostly from fruits. I lost 8kg in 2 months and still loosing...
  • JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I try to eat healthy but I am like you, if I want a piece of cake and keep within my calorie limit... I eat it. I have lost 18 pounds doing that. Makes me more motivated knowing that I can eat "not just diet food" and lose... I will keep doing it for the long haul and not give up.
  • joolsmitchell
    joolsmitchell Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I eat what I want. I make lots of healthy choices but a few treats here and there sneak in too occasionally and I am still losing weight just fine.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

pffffffffffffffff LOL
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Une vie sans le pain quotidienne? Non, je ne crois pas.

You can lose weight and eat bread. You can eat bread and not get diabetes, too. All things in moderation.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    all the time
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options

hahahahahaha
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    bump
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    no one
  • T0FatToB3S1ck
    T0FatToB3S1ck Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I don't "eat clean", I eat in moderation. I stick to my calorie intake for the day. If I decide to eat something that is high in calories and am hungry later that's my fault and I go to bed hungry. There are no particular food items that I won't eat because of trying to lose weight. I've eaten fast food and I absolutely love diet soda.
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I don't really eat clean either. I eat everything in moderation. However, have been trying to eat as clean as my budget and time allows me.
  • composite
    composite Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Not clean eating is the new clean eating.
  • sourmash1973
    sourmash1973 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm dropping 1-2 Lbs a week eating WHATEVER I want WHENEVER I want. I'm not knocking other ways of eating. Some people need all those rules to keep themselves in check. I will say that meal timing and 6 meals a day and all that is BS though. If you do it because that's the way you like to eat, fine. If you do it because you think there are scientific advantages over eating any other way, you're being mislead. Moderation is the secret to fat loss.
  • Stacey_Leeann
    Options
    Me! I don't think eating clean is bad, it just isn't for me right now in this phase of life. I am TOOO busy ! I eat fast food at least twice per week, most times more....it is what it is. My ticker says that I have lost 28 lbs (I think) but I have actually lost 33, and still losing! :) You have to do what works for YOU.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I have 3 friends that have lost close to 500lbs between the 3 of them not eating "clean" They eat what they want, in moderation.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Eating "clean" is just a new fad...