How to period. Male POV

Options

Replies

• chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 288
    Options
    Dudes when your lady wants it while Flo is visiting, flip her over and play the back 9.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Listen up men...silence, chocolate and wine. This guy's got it figured out! :)
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Ignoring how patronising (and unnecessary) this post is, you forgot "have a lot of sex with your female partner while she's bleeding if she wants to". Some women get really horny, while menstruating.

Dear men: Please keep quiet about biological functions and mental states you have no experience of.

Who wants their bedroom to look like a damn csi investigation?

Another man who doesn't own a clean towel.
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Can we please talk about how men get their version of a period every month too? Minus the bleeding and cramps, but they definitely get crabby once a month - or at least my husband does.(and no, it isn't when I'm having mine, lol)
  • likitisplit
    Options
    Funny Post!

I just have to put my two cents in though. I think that women are taught that they will act crazy and moody and mean during their period and that makes them think it is ok. I have been menstruating for 19 years and I have never gone off in a hormonal rage. Maybe I am just lucky? Maybe I just choose to control my actions, words, and attitude. It bothers me when some gal acts like a witch and then is like "gee sorry, it's that time of the month..."

I don't knowingly act like a crazy lady on my period, but I get told I'm short that TOM. Also, I'm 41 and still have serious hormonal breakouts. Some women are just wired differently.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Funny Post!

I just have to put my two cents in though. I think that women are taught that they will act crazy and moody and mean during their period and that makes them think it is ok. I have been menstruating for 19 years and I have never gone off in a hormonal rage. Maybe I am just lucky? Maybe I just choose to control my actions, words, and attitude. It bothers me when some gal acts like a witch and then is like "gee sorry, it's that time of the month..."

I don't knowingly act like a crazy lady on my period, but I get told I'm short that TOM. Also, I'm 41 and still have serious hormonal breakouts. Some women are just wired differently.

I am surprised by learning via this thread that there are many women who don't know that different women get different symptoms. I thought this would be common knowledge amongst women.
  • likitisplit
    Options
    It's part of all the judgy crap we do with each other.
  • fullofquirks
    fullofquirks Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I love you Taunto.

But you forgot the cravings man.... dear God the cravings....
    Must have something salty, followed by the chocolate and the wine, and then the something salty again.

:bigsmile: Of course someone's going to go ahead and tie that right to the horny comments, lol.

Like I said, theres actually a BUNCH of other "symptoms" I couldn't put in the thread since it would make the thread way bigger than it already is. Which sucks because they're all awesome (for me to joke about)

Please do a second post so I have yet another reason to search for the movie the scarred me forever so much so I never did change out for gym.

PLUG IT UP!!!

225px-Sissy_Spacek_as_Carrie_White,_1976.jpg
    tumblr_m7mkx2bCNt1rot10jo1_500.gif

THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.
    Wine.
    I love you, really.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Nothing kills cramps like a good solid O and I'm not talking Oprah! :drinker:

Believe me, 44 years of personal experience with this, if the cramps are bad enough, the O is not possible. And no man, Taunto heading the list, is qualified to give an opinion on this subject, however he may amuse himself with some fantasy..
  • taunto
    Options

Believe me, 44 years of personal experience with this, if the cramps are bad enough, the O is not possible. And no man, Taunto heading the list, is qualified to give an opinion on this subject, however he may amuse himself with some fantasy..

I have yet to find a reason to believe people who start their statements with those 2 words. Believe me, I have tried.
  • T0FatToB3S1ck
    T0FatToB3S1ck Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I don't drink wine, but the chocolate part is on. This month during the PMS part of the cycle the boyfriend laughed at my frustration and said "would you like me to run to the store and buy you a fastbreak" your damn right I want a fastbreak! Felt so much better :)
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Listen up men...silence, chocolate and wine. This guy's got it figured out! :)

Yup. Hand me the remote, a jar of peanut butter (prefer it over chocolate) and a bottle of moscato and then GTFO and you will survive the week.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options

I have yet to find a reason to believe people who start their statements with those 2 words. Believe me, I have tried.

Therefore negating your own statement, right? :)
  • Sunshine_Kubes
    Options
    Agreed
  • taunto
    Options

Therefore negating your own statement, right? :)

such big words... I am just a man, ma'am. Don't confuse me with words I need to pull dictionary for.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I'm just here cause Taunto personally invited me.

tumblr_m5htir5M0Z1r0bk8io1_r3_400.gif
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

Go clean your office.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options

Go clean your office.
    Thank you. I need someone whose not afraid to hold me accountable.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I am going to get my husband to read this when he gets home. He will laugh so hard because it's so true.