Week 3, "H20" Lose 20 Pounds by Halloween Challenge.

Options

Replies

• AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I lost another 2 pounds this week! I have lost a total of 4 pounds since starting this challenge and a total of 19 pounds overall!! :happy:

1521612.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Way to go Chandra.. :) Im soo happy for you.. Keep up the good work!!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Not that it was the best eating this week...I lost 1.6 lbs! That is the first loss I have had in awhile. Now I have to keep it up! Have a wonderful week everyone!

wtg keep up the hard work.
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Would love to join this challenge.
    My starting weigh is 156
    on October 31 i will hopefully be 136. :smile:

Welcome.. If we dont make it to the 20 pounds we will do our hardest.. You can do it.. Just gotta have confidence.. :)
  • tina_c
    Options
    Had a really great week, lost 4 lbs! Hope everyone had a good week! :o)
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Wow Tina! That is a great loss! Awesome job!
  • ChristineMcGrae
    Options
    Had a really great week, lost 4 lbs! Hope everyone had a good week! :o)

That is a GREAT loss Mom!!! :heart:

My weigh in was yesterday [Sunday] and was down 1.6!! Yay!! :happy:

Starting Halloween Challenge: 216.8
    1st Weigh In [31/08/10]: 215 = 1.8 Loss
    Current [05/09/10]: 213.4 = 1.6 Loss
    Goal: 196.8 [16.6 Pounds To Go!!]
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Great loses everyone!! Keep up the hard work, it is really gonna pay off!!!! As for me, I missed my Friday weigh in due to being out of town, but I'll weigh in tomorrow morning and then again Friday :) Hope you all had a great weekend!!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Hello to the new members, and way to go with all of the losses! You guys are doing an absolutely fantastic job! So proud of y'all. :)
  • ang696
    ang696 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Checking in for Week 3. :)

I am now 248 (yayyy!!!)

On my first post it says my start weight was 253, (the 2nd week I put 255 by mistake) ...

So I'm 5 pounds down now. 15 more!!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ChandraSinger
    Options
    Great job Chris!! I have 16 pounds to go before Halloween too! We can do it!!! :happy:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Finally got to replace those darn scale batteries (well hubby did it for me while I was at my moms, I knew I married him for a reason, :laugh: ) and I'm only down .4 for last week and a total of 2.4 out of 20, however, I'll take the .4 and run with it since at one point ( I think it was Friday noght or Saturday morning) I was literally 10lbs heavier due to massive sodium levels this week. So I'm happy to just have my weight back to my temporary norma :wink:

So, I went for a run/walk yesterday to keep me moving for the 5k I'm running in 2 weeks (my first one :happy: and yes, you will hear me talk about it for a while :tongue: ) and I went for 1.89 miles, the 1 mile (exact) was running and it was a 13min mile :drinker: I'm stoked, eventually I want to reach a 10 min minle then maybe an 8min mile, but I'm just happy to have a 13min mile.. As for my 5k, I would love to finish 36-39min but I know I will need to pace myself and walk a little so as long as I can finish, I'll be happy!!

Hope the weekend was fabulous all!! I'll be weighing again (and taking measurements before I start 30 day shred) on Friday so I can get back on my schedule, ta ta for now :heart:
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I have 15 left.... but am kinda glad I'm holding at 150 this week. I travelled all weekend, and it wasn't the disaster I'd feared....
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    My eating was terrible this week and I haven't worked out :( My hubby had a surprise bday party for me friday night and my eating has been bad since. I just don't understand why I do this? I cry and feel like drap and hate myself for being so fat and then I turn around and pig out on something. I'm soooo tired of myself.

I have been doing the same thing for a really REALLY long time. Have you ever thought about keeping a journal? I have a notebook that I write in whenever I feel the need and it's really helped me to realize when I'm going to binge and gives me encouragement not to do it again. Just a thought...hope it helps *hugs*
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    BrunetteWife - congrats on the 13 min mile - that's awesome!!! :bigsmile:

I forgot to post my starting weight for this challenge - so I'm going to go with 161.6, which is what the scale said this morning. I doubt I lose 20 pounds by Halloween, but I'd be happy with 15 or so...which is about 2 pounds per week.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    i am off to get weighed in a minute and I know its going to be a massive fail :(
    Millions of bad food choices, alcohol and about two seas full of salt, can only be a bad thing lol
  • karrah2303
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'd like for my weigh in day to be on Friday mornings!
  • Flotus87
    Options
    So, I went for a run/walk yesterday to keep me moving for the 5k I'm running in 2 weeks (my first one :happy: and yes, you will hear me talk about it for a while :tongue: ) and I went for 1.89 miles, the 1 mile (exact) was running and it was a 13min mile :drinker: I'm stoked, eventually I want to reach a 10 min minle then maybe an 8min mile, but I'm just happy to have a 13min mile.. As for my 5k, I would love to finish 36-39min but I know I will need to pace myself and walk a little so as long as I can finish, I'll be happy!!

WTG! a 13 min mile is awesome and i know if you keep at it you'll get that down to a 10 min one and then your 8 min one. Remeber we all believe in you! Keep on, keeping on.
  • cstibbe
    cstibbe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    week one- 172
    week two- 169
    week three- 168

Hey, one pound, I will take it! But I need to start pushing myself a little more to be able to lose 16 lbs! I can do it and so can all of you!
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Love to see that everyone is doing so well. I have been MIA for a little while because I was away for a wedding. Definitely indulged this weekend, but went grocery shopping this weekend and going to get back on track. I don't have a way to weigh myself right now, but when I get a new scale I will check in with my weight. I don't think I have changed much since we started this challenge. Everyone keep up the great work. I worked out for the first time in a week today, and although my knees hurt, it felt great.