How to period. Male POV

Options

Replies

• CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Ignoring how patronising (and unnecessary) this post is, you forgot "have a lot of sex with your female partner while she's bleeding if she wants to". Some women get really horny, while menstruating.

Dear men: Please keep quiet about biological functions and mental states you have no experience of.

Who wants their bedroom to look like a damn csi investigation?

One word: Shower. Duh.

Awesome post Taunto! Loved it!! :flowerforyou:

Syncing part is so true...I lived in residence with 6 girls and shared 1.5 bathrooms (1 shower, 2 toilets). I felt bad for ANYONE who tried to step into our suite when we were on our periods...*shudders*

I'm still fuzzy on the part about HOW you gals get to the syncing. Is that what the pillow fights in your undies (that every girls I've ever met undoubtly participates at least once a week) are for?

If I may get serious for a minute, I think it is pheromones. What is fascinating tho is that it's not synching equally- there is usually one dominant female that the other females synch to. I used to always be fascinated by which women my body would sync with (I have really irregular cycles and only a handful of women could get me to sync on their schedule).
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mad2noNpXE1rbyr12o1_500.gif

Do people, who don't play WoW, even get this??
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I have to say this is well written and I was ROFLMAO reading it. :laugh:
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options

If they don't I pity them.
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    Just to point out I'm not American, Irish here - think though the lowering age is definitely due to improved(i.e. more food) diet and health - a symptom of the Western world (predominately)

It's supposedly due to the predominance of fast food and hormones in meat in the States ... Irish here too ...

Agreed on the increased hormones consumed in diet.
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options

I don't get it :(
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I would be totally okay with men chasing me down and offering me wine and chocolate when I'm on my period.

Actually, I'd be okay with being offered wine and chocolate at all times.
  • StarChanger
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU

Thanks for the link. I'd hadn't watched it in a while....now I'm crying with laughter. *proud owner of the Jenkins title for many years*

edit: if you're not a gamer nerd or have never raided in WoW (or have no clue about what WoW even is....) you will STILL not get this.... ;)
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Well done. I expected it to be a very short post. Just "throw chocolate and back away... slowly so as to not bring out her prey drive."
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    This thread is too funny!!! :laugh:

You forgot the nausea and vomiting though, OP! Definitely not fun. :sad:

And yeah, seeing some of these posts is reminding me once again how too many women think that every other woman's TOM is JUST like theirs. Well it's not. Just because YOU have a really easy period with really light cramping that can be easily relieved by popping 2 Advils, doesn't mean that other women are "exaggerating" their pain, using cramps as an "excuse" to get out of work/school/obligations, or (my personal FAVE line) are "wusses" with a "low pain tolerance." Some women REALLY DO experience that much pain! And some women REALLY DO get super hormonal. Every woman's TOM is different. Some rage, some are mean and snappy, some cry a river over every little thing, some get horny, some get crazy cravings, some lose their appetites completely, some get super bloated, some get mild pain, some experience severe piercing pain, some have pain so horribly bad that they're curled over crying and throwing up because of it, and some lucky women experience absolutely nothing except a very slight ache in their backs.

So ladies, all of our TOMs are different. Let's just respect that, stop the judging, and love and support each other (because Lord knows we ladies need love and support during our TOMs LOL!) :laugh:
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    This was an EXCELLENT topic!! Makes me long for the days when I had mine. Several months after getting an IUD and while I've had no pain but the initial insertion pain I have been bleeding intermittently since. Has made pantyliners my new best friend which sucks because they're like *kitten* diapers. I'd gladly go back to my 3-4 day period with some cramping and cravings :grumble:
  • StarChanger
    Options
    This was an EXCELLENT topic!! Makes me long for the days when I had mine. Several months after getting an IUD and while I've had no pain but the initial insertion pain I have been bleeding intermittently since. Has made pantyliners my new best friend which sucks because they're like *kitten* diapers. I'd gladly go back to my 3-4 day period with some cramping and cravings :grumble:

Give it a few more months and you'll be like the rest of us have Mirena wearers....with no periods at all for YEARS.......

Ahhhhh, the freedom..........
  • shadowkat57
    shadowkat57 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm joining the Taunto fan club!

Oh, and peeps - personal experience does not equal general experience. Put down your pitchforks and leave the funny man alone.
  • StarChanger
    Options
    I'm joining the Taunto fan club!

Put down your pitchforks and leave the funny man alone.

Right?
  • jennpaulson
    Options

Give it a few more months and you'll be like the rest of us have Mirena wearers....with no periods at all for YEARS.......

Ahhhhh, the freedom..........

I told the gyn because there was no pain that I'd give it a few more months to either go back to normal or go away or it was coming out and I was having my tubes tied or whatever they do them these days. So now I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that a few more months and it'll be gone. Thanks!!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I have the regular IUD and it took me about 8 months to return to normal - I had some spotting, heavy bleeding, etc. Now my periods are lighter and easier than ever.
  • jennpaulson
    Options
    I have the regular IUD and it took me about 8 months to return to normal - I had some spotting, heavy bleeding, etc. Now my periods are lighter and easier than ever.

8 months?! Ugh!!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    The trade-off is 10 years of worry-free.
  • brandynot
    brandynot Posts: 88
    Options
    OMG! Thank you Taunto for the morning laugh. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: PLEASE PLEASE make a part two! :drinker: :drinker: