Options
    My goal is to take off 20 pounds!
  • KristenStone
    KristenStone Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Today is the weigh in!! :)

Current Weight:191.6 as of 9.8.10

Goal Weight by Turkey Day: 168!!

I want to lose 25 but maybe 20 is more realistic....So I chose 23 because its my lucky number!! :)
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    ok today i weighed in at 265 my goal is to be down 30lbs to 235. i average about 3 per week so that sounds doable.
  • brycensmom
    Options
    I'm in!!!! I just now saw this. I will weigh in the morning and come back and let you know in the morning what mu weight is for sure. Cant wait!!!!!! I need all the motivation I can get ladies. Please add me and WE can help each other do this!!!
  • JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    What a GREAT response to this challenge!! You all have got me sooooo motivated! As of right now, there are 52 of us participating. If you want to see all of us at a glance, along with our challenge starting weights and our pounds to lose goal, I have made a list and pasted it on my profile page. I will keep it updated as more people join! I will also add an updated weight for everyone each week after we post on Wednesdays. this way I will be able to keep track of who is not updating each week and give them a little nudge. Hopefully we will all stay motivated throughout the entire challenge.... and beyond!

I am far from perfect and expect to have a bad weigh-in or two along the way.... but I will post regardless. I hope everyone will feel comfortable enough to do the same. We are here to support each other no matter what our results. We have eleven weeks to reach our goals.... we CAN do it.... with all of this support, how could we not?

Please post any concerns/questions/comments whenever you need to chat..... this is not just a Wednesday posting thread, thats just when we report our weekly weight loss.

I'm thrilled to have everyone here..... hope you all have a FABulous week!
  • melodys_attic
    melodys_attic Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    OK here I go. How do y'all get those cute bars?

I am only 3 days into this.

On day ONE I broke a toe so exercise goals will be difficult, but not impossible to achieve. I'm walking slowly and hope to get into a pool.

I'm worried about this coming weekend because hubby and daughter will be away. I hope to avoid seeking comfort and company in food. Ugh.

Current weight = 190
    Goal weight by Nov. 24 = 175
    Ultimate goal weight = 150

I'm hoping that if I stay focused and motivated I could lose 15 pounds in 11 weeks? I might have being at the "start" as an advantage? We shall see. I may have yoyo'd too many times to get any advantage.

Thanks all!
  • melodys_attic
    melodys_attic Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I got my bar! I hope this works?

2040688.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • JodieHut
    Options
    Glad you got your ticker! That visual is a good motivator. Try to make a plan ahead of time for your weekend. If you start to feel bored or lonely, look to your plan! Have a list of friends ready to call.... have a favorite comedy dvd ready to watch.....go for a walk.... do some internet searching for new and healthy recipes.... or get on here and blog away!! This is a great site with lots of tools to help keep you on track.

Wishing you a successful weekend!
  • mariacha
    Options
    I just joined a week ago and this is my first time posting, but I think that you have a wonderful idea here! Although I'll be in Mexico for 9 days, I still think I can lose 14 pounds by Thanksgiving. This first week I lost a lot, but I don't expect to be able to keep that up!

Current weight = 176
    Goal weight by Nov. 24 = 162
    Ultimate goal weight = 150
  • Shmee77
    Options
    Sw 180
    Cw 177
    Gw 160
  • Christi84
    Christi84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 10 pounds before Thanksgiving!

SW - 168
    CW - 158
    T-Day - 148
  • nkraft
    nkraft Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Count me in!
    SW: 188
    GW: 168

that's 20 lbs in 11 weeks. I think it's totally possible and with some focus perhaps I might surprise myself. Twenty pounds would mean that I will have lost a total of 56 pounds since March! NOW I'm on fire!!!
  • ElvenMother427
    Options
    Hi everyone :) I am kinda new on here so this sounds like a great way to get motivated and started in the right direction :) My current weight is 194 and I am hoping to be 175 by Thanksgiving. It will be 4 years since we moved to this state (Washington) on Thanksgiving also ... so that is a great milestone too :):) Thank you.

SW-200
    CW-194
    11/24 Goal-175

1842660.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • noturninback
    noturninback Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi there~

Count me in too! :wink:

HW: 205 lbs.
    CW: 167.7 lbs.
    GW: 150 lbs.

Let's kick this challenge in the butt! lol

Kristine
  • nursmem
    nursmem Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great challenge!!! I'm IN! This is all new to me and should be alot of fun with such a great group for support.

Here we go............

SW 204 (back in June '10)
    CW 177
    GW 157 (Turkey Day!)
  • JodieHut
    Options
    Happy Thursday Challengers!

So, I went out to dinner last night for work and had chicken parmassen(sp?). I ate about two thirds of it, which was too much. So, as I expected, I feel yucky this morning! I ate really light yesterday for breakfast and lunch, so hopefully I didnt go too much over my total calories for the day. I plan to eat extra light today too.

Let's make this a happy and healthy day!:smile:
  • nikkirhea1
    Options
    SW 186.4

Monthly goal: 7 pounds

Thanksgiving challenge: 168
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday Challengers!

So, I went out to dinner last night for work and had chicken parmassen(sp?). I ate about two thirds of it, which was too much. So, as I expected, I feel yucky this morning! I ate really light yesterday for breakfast and lunch, so hopefully I didnt go too much over my total calories for the day. I plan to eat extra light today too.

Let's make this a happy and healthy day!:smile:
    i love chicken parmesan but i know there's no way in hell i should be eating it but i found a recipe for it in my biggest loser family cook book and it's really good and it fulfills the craving for it without all the bad stuff. all it is is grilled chicken with the biggest loser sauce (or another lighter pasta sauce) and then some part skim mozzerella on top....mmmmm it's good! i usually make it when i make some of their baked ziti and have a little bit of both. yum yum!
  • simplyeater
    simplyeater Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Starting weight -276.5
    Current weight- 276.5
    Goal weight - 260

Wow, that weight sure crept back on! Thanks for the challenge Jodie!! Let's find that old mojo!