Another Thread For The Wolves

Options

Replies

• mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    I'd just like to add.....

Calm-Your-Rage-Down-Little-Man-Reaction-Gif.gif

This thread was neither motivating or supportive...

tumblr_llh7us2Hp71qa9xtyo1_500.gif

nope...wait...i lied... It motivated me to post gifs... and this one

kats-koty-kittens-gif-dance-dancing-funny_large-2.gif

I suppose it can stay...

tumblr_lmpsq13J7H1qb3j2u.gif
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    1279099630_creepy-hand.gif
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    did I miss some kind of intro to MFP class or something?? how come all the newbies seem to know about posting rules and trolls and wolves and such...I still haven't figured out how to post a freakin picture....I feel less than :frown:

find a gif/pic you like

right click and select properties

highlight the address

and place it between

and

like this:

tumblr_inline_mjz41y58L51qz4rgp.gif

Only make the IMG lowercase instead of caps (img)

should result as such

(copied from another MFP member who helped me and others with this same issue LOL)

for personal pics I use photo bucket :)

edit to add Thank you blondageh :)

(img)https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p480x480/1069207_731982220231_(img)

I'll have to work on this - sorry for taking up a bunch of space...
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    n...
  • ravenstar25
    ravenstar25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Most of the people on this site are jerks, I usually just stick on my own little island... your title just caught my attention... yes avoid the forums here, haha - good luck
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    I've noticed that folks dressed in fantasy garb (fairies, wizards, etc.) tend to struggle with butthurt in the forums.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    did I miss some kind of intro to MFP class or something?? how come all the newbies seem to know about posting rules and trolls and wolves and such...I still haven't figured out how to post a freakin picture....I feel less than :frown:

find a gif/pic you like

highlight the address

and place it between

and

like this:

should result as such

(copied from another MFP member who helped me and others with this same issue LOL)

(img)https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p480x480/1069207_731982220231_(img)

close. Just use [ ] instead of ( ) and make sure the last tag is /img, and not just img
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Most of the people on this site are jerks, I usually just stick on my own little island... your title just caught my attention... yes avoid the forums here, haha - good luck

There are a lot of awesome people here and a lot of people who don't take feedback very well.....one disagreement turns into "rude" or "mean" or "wolves."
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that folks dressed in fantasy garb (fairies, wizards, etc.) tend to struggle with butthurt in the forums.

That's actually kind of funny. I can think of one glorious exception, but her current profile pic doesn't involve fantasy garb. So I guess she doesn't count.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    patient_cat_bg.gif

Basement cat ain't afraid of no wolves.
  • MackLuster77
    MackLuster77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Impression of OP

[ ] Elitist

[ X ] Persecution complex
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options

find a gif/pic you like

highlight the address

and place it between

and

like this:

should result as such

close. Just use [ ] instead of ( ) and make sure the last tag is /img, and not just img

1069207_731982220231_

sommina beyotch...uncle
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Blanket statement much.

I find that a majority of people (On MFP) are very helpful and supportive...I just find humility mixed with humor goes a long way.

OP if you can find the ability to move past what you consider negative the forums are quite informative and good for a laugh.
  • peeaanuut
    peeaanuut Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    dancing-hamsters-1.gif
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Blanket statement much.

I find that a majority of people (On MFP) are very helpful and supportive...I just find humility mixed with humor goes a long way.

OP if you can find the ability to move past what you consider negative the forums are quite informative and good for a laugh.

They must be new to the interwebz. This is one of the tamest forums I've ever seen.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    bump_zps5d0b7fda.gif \m/
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    This will most likely be my last starting topic in this forum. I'll just hang on to the many friends I've made and use my newsfeed for my support and advice. The half of you who say I need a life while subsequently spend your time tearing others down because you're miserable and damaged inside need to do something about that miserable damage before you end up discouraging a weaker person away from doing something awesome for themselves.

The forums can get quite nasty at times. I don't know what prompted your post but it would have been easier to believe you are different had you not chosen to get nasty yourself.

Best of luck to you in meeting your goals.
  • wendygjc
    wendygjc Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yah!! Thanks for posting!:flowerforyou:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Come and stay a while! Get your complimentary wolf thread earrings right here

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROF7bSrS9DXeP_T2GG4kNvmtIkJ45GUtS7S3MshSly-t2tpqEo
This discussion has been closed.