Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• Laurinemily
    Options
    Can somebody tell me the snack for day 3 om the 7 day kickstart? I left my booklet at home by accident. TIA.
  • JacksonEricka
    JacksonEricka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I also started BR and was looking for a shopping list. Did you ever get a shopping list?
  • coutrn
    coutrn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just got my BR in the mail today. I am starting tonight, hope it does not kill me.
  • Falenea
    Falenea Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later
  • jenv81
    jenv81 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started Body Revolution. I am doing the AM & PM workouts. Wow, she kicked by butt this morning! I have to stay dedicated as I have a wedding dress to fit into. I purchased a size 14 when I am a 16W. I went for a fitting and WOW was it ever tight! Thank God it's a corset back. My wedding is in May next year and my engagement photos are going to be the beginning of Sept. I'm in trouble so I HAD to do the AM and PM the first week.

Anyone else doing the AM and PM workouts or have done them? Feedback? Things I should do or shouldn't? I don't know if it is better that I eat before or after. I guess I just need advise. I am 224lbs right now and would really like to be back in the 100's.
  • ronnyofdawn
    ronnyofdawn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started the workouts Am and Pm and I finished day 3 today! Still have a long way to go, but my boyfriend is doing P90X while I do that, so I have no excuses :) I am not following the meal plan, but I keep it to 1200 cals per day and I took her advise with the No No foods and the recommended foods so I only cook with those. Can't wait to post my results in the success stories section.