Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Options

Replies

• Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Bump! Love the pics!
  • linda_1968
    linda_1968 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LovelyVegetarian
    LovelyVegetarian Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Bump! I have about 10 more lbs to go to goal and when I get there I'll be posting tummy pics. It's not totally flat but it's definitely getting there!!!
  • sphomphak
    sphomphak Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    u look awesome!! thanks for your sharing :) keep up the great job!!
  • Bxrlvr73
    Bxrlvr73 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My goodness, you all look amazing! BUMP
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    bump
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Not the best quality and I'm still a work in progress but I've come a long way!

lcad.jpg

u4a7.jpg
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Three pregnancies and the last two were c sections,my youngest is 10 months and my middle is almost three.

Still working on it. Loving the inspiring ladies on here!!!
  • amruden
    amruden Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Bumping.

More moms need to see these
  • thinlizzy608
    Options
    OMG I love this thread! Every mother should see this! Ladies, you look great and those of you working on getting healthy and getting rid of your baby belly (whether it's from last month, last year or in my case 12 years ago lol) keep up the fantastic work! We are women hear us rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwr! LOL MEOW! Good luck ladies, hopefully I'll post pics here in a few more months! ;)
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    bumping to read later
  • heavenlyhazel
    heavenlyhazel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hope to read the rest later...but I am a mom of 4 (all 4 C-sections). My oldest is 11 and my youngest just turned 5. I have been overweight most of my life and was 211 pounds before I got pregnant with my first (at 5'5"). I am now 214 pounds (down from 236) and still working. My stomach drives me crazy and some of these pics give me hope. I have a long way to go (84 pounds), but I hope that when I get to my goal, I can share on here as a before and after.
  • LovelyVegetarian
    LovelyVegetarian Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to post pictures here! My SW was 245 and my GW is 160 ! I still have 54 lbs to go!
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    The serial bumper strikes again! BUMP!!
  • ScreamingUnicorn
    ScreamingUnicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Gosh, there are some amazing women on here. Kinda makes me not want to share my photos, lol. I can only hope to achieve some of the gorgeous bellies I've seen on here but I'm starting to think that its just not written in the cards for me. I've lost the weight and happy about it but my tummy seems to be my one last problem area that won't cooperate. I'm not concerned really with the stretch marks. It'd be nice if they went away but they aren't what prevent me from sporting a bikini. The sagging skin is what makes me so sad. Anyway, I suppose I need to give myself credit for how much better it is now than it used to be.

25 yrs old, 5'5
    2 kids (5 yrs and 10 mo.)
    198 lbs with both pregnancies
    170-180 lbs became my new ( sad face) normal weight after having kids for the last 5 years
    135 lbs current weight.

Last August, 9 months pregnant
    (realizing that this was me one year ago this month actually makes me feel alittle bit better about my progress)
    DisplayImage12.jpg
    Today,
    100_6835.jpg
    100_6851.jpg
  • spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great! Replying to look at later.
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    ok i dont look like this right now but I think i was able to lose some mommy tummy, pics are from 2011 my youngest was 2.

2656566_zps90da106e.jpg
  • paigebolling
    paigebolling Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Here's my pics. I gained 30 lbs with each pregnancy. I had 2 c-sections btw. At my heaviest I was 164lbs now I'm at 125. I have stretchmarks but they don't bother me at all.

image_zps961f7e52.jpg

76A28975-826C-46C4-90CF-B47F16AD8B19-16119-00000DEC59729C34_zps154fed62.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!