30 pounds by Christmas..Who's with me?!

Options

Replies

• wynnpooh49
    Options
    I WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS BUT AM GOING TO JUST TRY TO GET AS MUCH OF ME GONE BY 10-16-10 FOR MY SONS WEDDING AS I CAN AND I WILL NEED ALOT OF HELP SO PLEASE IF YOU LIKE TO CHEER

THEN CHEER ON FOR ME THANKS
  • shamrock677
    Options
    I dont weigh in on Wednesdays. I normally do my weigh in on Sundays but, I will go ahead and post them on Wed. My husbands birthday was yesterday and I was unable to post then.

I am down another 2 pounds this week bringing my weight loss to 12lbs.

I really think I can do this 30 by Christmas!
    :)
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • clioandboy
    Options
    I WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS BUT AM GOING TO JUST TRY TO GET AS MUCH OF ME GONE BY 10-16-10 FOR MY SONS WEDDING AS I CAN AND I WILL NEED ALOT OF HELP SO PLEASE IF YOU LIKE TO CHEER

THEN CHEER ON FOR ME THANKS

whoop whoop get moving you got weight to drop for that wedding what you doing sitting there reading this

you can do it!!!!!!
  • 2daughtermom
    Options
    I'm in also. Don't know if I can lose the 30 pounds, but will do what I can. If I even lose 10 pounds by Christmas that will put me losing over 30 pounds all together since March. Looking forward to it. How do we check in?
  • bjerkins
    bjerkins Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am proud to say that I cannot.
  • timeofmylife
    Options
    I am in! NEED to lost 30 big ones by Christmas.........my present to myself! I started P90X last night!
  • samsimon7
    Options
    Im in 30 pounds by Christmas!
  • TonyaB_WhoGonStopMe
    Options
    Hey Dannielle! It's on! We are really going to have to be a support system for each other during the holiday season. :)
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    2 days and not a peep hope everyone is still looking to the big picture!! More like how big they want to look IN pictures come Christmas!!
    Bumping for Motivation!!!!! 105days to gooooooo!!!!!!:drinker: <<<<Drink that water!!
  • DreMo
    DreMo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you lie, the pork fried rice at Thai Elephant tastes better than being healthy feels, especially as cold leftovers. hee hee
  • DreMo
    DreMo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    30 pounds by chrismas, i can try.
  • lilangel7671
    lilangel7671 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hey! I hope I can join this group. I lost the weight but regained it after a car accident and REALLY need to get it back off. I'm hoping to lose at least 20 pounds by X-mas...30 would def be better! My overall goal being to get to 130 pounds. I was 120 and would eventually love to get there too but I gotta set a smaller goal first. Soooo today is starting again for me!
  • car2255
    Options
    Love to join you in this challenge. Just started this web site on 9/7/10 so first weigh- in on 9/14 but have been following program totally.
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    bump LETS STAY MOTIVATED:wink:
  • keldine
    Options
    I am in. My goal weight for christmas is 20lbs, however 30lbs would be awesome!!
  • MarshaTyreeEdwards
    Options
    THATS EXACTLY WHAT MY SHORT TERM GOAL IS FOR NOW, SO I'M IN!
  • vikkij12
    Options
    Yes yes and Yes, another 1kg down. It was unofficial because I am home with a bad cold and infections but still down another 1kg. (2.2lbs) I am still on track for the 30 at christmas:flowerforyou:
  • jeirobinson
    Options
    Im in! I have picked up 30 pounds in the last couple months with stress and studying. Being in school has aided my bad eating habits and at this point I am tired of complaining to my friends about being fat. In addition my ex girlfriend has so lovingly supported my look no matter what and I went along for the ride which caused me to be lazy becasue she always thought I was sexy. So I have to do something about this weigt now. I have a goal of taking some sexy pictures in April so Im on it! Good luck all!: Game face on!
  • clioandboy
    Options
    Weigh day tomorrow n I am scared ..... got the inlaws arriving tonight and I am having gooey chocolate pudding with an oozing centre with Grand Marnier ice cream tonight WTF it is going to ruin my week BUT I AM GONNA EAT WITH THEM ALL THE SAME AARRGGHH!!!!